Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

justo

Re: [VIDEO] "መገንጠል ወይም ሞት" ሲሉ የከረሙት የትግራይ ጽንፈኞች "መገንጠል ለምኔ" ብለዋል!

Post by justo » 26 Aug 2019, 11:49

Revelations wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 11:36
He didn't say that, he said for them to succeed and secede, Ethiopia needs to be destroyed. He gave you the formula for secession, and you refuse to listen to what he is saying

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 26 Aug 2019, 12:25

ጥይት ነው የሰበሰብነው ፣ ጥይት እራት ሆኖ አጥግቦን አናድርምና ከኢትዮጵያ አሁን መለያየት አያዋጣንም።

ልብ በሉ! በቂ ከዘረፉ ግን ጽንፈኞቹ ወደ እንገንጠል ይመለሳሉ።

Revelations wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 11:36

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 26 Aug 2019, 12:48

There are two possible reasons for this about face turn.
1- They couldn’t brake the Ethiopianship of the people of Tigray
2- They came to realize that the leverage they thought they had to force their way back to power isn’t working. Therefore, accept the minority role and wait for the right time to sprang back to arat-kilo.

My take is TPLF is dead should be left alone to die it’s eternal death. Forcing them to surrender is like giving them a reason to cry.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Aug 2019, 07:22

ዳንኤል ብርሃነ and TPLF rises arm to destroy Amhara Ethiopia if not to breakway from primitive Amhara

Guess what ዳንኤል ብርሃነ and TPLF win the war and destory the Amhara lead Ethiopia and established the new democratic ethnic fed. state of Ethiopia

so what ዳንኤል ብርሃነ saying is he doesnt want to break up from the new democratic ethnic fed. state of Ethiopia but if Ethiopia go back to old herself then his option is open to break away .. this time no need war .. just call Dr. Abiy and say bye bye.. እስቲ ማነው እናቱ የወለደችው ወርቃማውቹን አርትክል ፫፱ እንዳይተገብሩ የሚያቆማቸው።

there is a saying in Amhara ብልጥ ያለቅሳል ፤ ሞኝ ይስቃል የአሞሌ ተራራ ሲናድ (አሞሌ ገንዘብ ነበር በድሮ ግዜ) i notice the idiot primitive Amhara laughing and encouraging and daring the Golden to break away what they dont know is if Golden go the oromo will follow then what is remaining the South and the Somalia also breakaway and it will be the end.. if this idiot Amhara think they can stop other from breaking away they must be joking.. any how who am i to tell them this they r idiot they will not listen.. as of now the only stable state is Golden ..if they break way they remain stable the only problem is adjustment time .. thanks for Amhara one years blockage help the golden to adjust their expectation

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Aug 2019, 07:43

Tebitaba Woyane rat - Can you translate your illegible scribble to English? I can’t tell if you’re talking about the past, the present or the future. Ignorant as$hole, KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 07:22
ዳንኤል ብርሃነ and TPLF rises arm to destroy Amhara Ethiopia if not to breakway from primitive Amhara

Guess what ዳንኤል ብርሃነ and TPLF win the war and destory the Amhara lead Ethiopia and established the new democratic ethnic fed. state of Ethiopia

so what ዳንኤል ብርሃነ saying is he doesnt want to break up from the new democratic ethnic fed. state of Ethiopia but if Ethiopia go back to old herself then his option is open to break away .. this time no need war .. just call Dr. Abiy and say bye bye.. እስቲ ማነው እናቱ የወለደችው ወርቃማውቹን አርትክል ፫፱ እንዳይተገብሩ የሚያቆማቸው።

there is a saying in Amhara ብልጥ ያለቅሳል ፤ ሞኝ ይስቃል የአሞሌ ተራራ ሲናድ (አሞሌ ገንዘብ ነበር በድሮ ግዜ) i notice the idiot primitive Amhara laughing and encouraging and daring the Golden to break away what they dont know is if Golden go the oromo will follow then what is remaining the South and the Somalia also breakaway and it will be the end.. if this idiot Amhara think they can stop other from breaking away they must be joking.. any how who am i to tell them this they r idiot they will not listen.. as of now the only stable state is Golden ..if they break way they remain stable the only problem is adjustment time .. thanks for Amhara one years blockage help the golden to adjust their expectation

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 27 Aug 2019, 08:14

Ethoash , it is time to stop describing Amhara as “ primitive.” They cannot be both primitive and colonizer. Choose your pick and stick with it.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 27 Aug 2019, 10:19

Ethoash wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 07:22
there is a saying in Amhara ብልጥ ያለቅሳል ፤ ሞኝ ይስቃል የአሞሌ ተራራ ሲናድ (አሞሌ ገንዘብ ነበር በድሮ ግዜ) i notice the idiot primitive Amhara laughing and encouraging and daring the Golden to break away what they dont know is if Golden go the oromo will follow
Ethoash

What are you smoking? :P Listen to Daniel again!

What does Amara has anything to do with it?

Daniel was telling you, Tigray is facing temporary leadership & cash flow issues, only has bullets in her pocket and hopes his extremist freind doesn't but, if "PM Jawar" breaks the country as he is itching to do with the "Amharic lesson" announcement, Tigray secedes by default! If that happens, I am out of this hole!

Come looking at it, if the following happened the other day, it is the beginning of the end of the extremist Oromos as we know them!

Notice, how folks aren't blinking hearing the "shooting". The police who are kids themselves, are shitt*ing in their pants than the citizens around them.

Do you think it is going to take 27 years?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Aug 2019, 11:05

Dawit

i am more interested about the police brutality then ur reasoning about Golden ... as u know i am expert economist everything i see is thru economy and money... if i was police chief i would tell my police if u want to stay in business treat ur customer as king .. in this case the customer is criminal.. no criminal no police .. i will tell them until they get it.. so this police officer instead of beating up the poor "criminal " if he take him to court and jail him the police and legal system make money when u fine this idiot criminal.. i dont want to talk about the police action without knowing the full story ..but in the end if the police income depended on arresting criminal and good supply of criminal then only they start to see them as customer and treat likewise..

second to stop criminal committing crime the best thing also to increase job market ... all this criminal activity happened not because the criminal are bad people because the top management who are responsible for creating a job should be held responsible ... look those top banker and government agent they arrest top job creators how in hell the youth get a job..

any how if u see this video and start revolution then u will be 1 million time worst then this .. just look what happened to Sryia and Somalia

i have more Police brutality u WOULD leave USA.. after u see this.. you dont then why would u looking higher slandered from poor Ethiopia ... guess what i am not saying the police is correct but thing happened our police need a lot of training and a lot of money as salary if we want first class policing

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Aug 2019, 11:16

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 08:14
Ethoash , it is time to stop describing Amhara as “ primitive.” They cannot be both primitive and colonizer. Choose your pick and stick with it.
መሐይም ከሚያኖረኝ፤ የተማረ ቢገድለኝ የሚባል ተረት አለ በአበዎቹ ግዜ።

ትግሬዎች አድዋን አሽነፉ። በጦር ስልታቸው ጀምስ ቦንድ በመስለ የጦር ስለት በስድስት ስዓት ውስጥ የጣሊያንን ጦር አወደሙት። ታሪኩ እንድህ ነው ዓዋሎም የተባለ የትግራይ የውስጥ ስው ለጣሊያኖች አስተርጎሚ ነበር ታድያ ሚኒሊክ እየሽሽ ነው ብሎ ይነግራል ለጣልያን ፤ እውነትም ሚኒሊክ ዱካኑን ነቅሎ ሲሄድ የጣሊያኑ ሹም ያያል በአጉሊ መነፅሩ።

ነገሩ እንዲ ዓዋሎም ለሚኒሊክ ሽክ ብሎት ነበር ዜዴው ተቅነባብሮ የኢትዬዽያን ጦር ገደል አፋፍ ላይ ይጠብቁታል ዓዋሎምን ጣልያንን መርቶ እንዲያመጣላቸው ። በቀጠሮ መስረት ጣሊያንን ጦር ከገደል ስር ከቶ ዓዋሎም ተስወረ ፣ ከዚያማ የድንጋይ ናዳ ከገደል አፋፍ ላይ በመወርወር ስድስት ሰው ብቻ ነበር የቀረው ይባላል ።። ታድያ ይህንን ድል ነው ሚኒሊክ የትግሬዎች ስርቆ በጎን ጦር መሳርያ ከፈረንሳይ ተቀብሎ ጁቡቲን ሽጦ ኦሮሞን ድልን ያረገው እንጂ ።
የፈሪ ዱላ የሚባለው ታወቃለህ ። ከኋላ ሳታስበው የሚመታህ በዚህ ላይ ሚኒሊክ ኦሮሞ ነው ።። አማራማ ምንም ጦር አሽንፎ አያውቅም። ታድያ የመሐይምነት ዘመናቸውን ለ፷ ዓመት አነገሱበት በ ኢትዬዽያ ሕዝብ ላይ። ሚስኪኑን የያዘው የአማራ በቀለም መመሳሰል ነው እንጂ የውጭ ጠላትማ ቢሆን አንደ ቀን አያደርም ነበር።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Aug 2019, 17:51

Sam Ebalalehu

Where r u? ወድ አባት ህ ደርግ እኮ የተማረ የተመራመረ አነበረም ጠመንጃ ብቻ ስለያዘ ነው፤ አገሩን የገዛው። በደርግ ዘመን አንድ ቤትም አረ የቀበሌም ቤትም አልተስራም።