Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

kerenite

Re: ATV: ሚኒስተር ፍትሒ ምልካዊ ስርዓት ኢሳይያስ ወሮ ፎዝያ ሃሺም(in the hot seat) ኣብ ህዝባዊ ኣኼባ ዝቐረበላ ሕቶን ዝሃበቶ መልስን ብኸፊል

Post by kerenite » 25 Aug 2019, 14:17

The most hilarious things:

In eritrea we have " a ministry of justice" where justice is unique and we have "a minstry of tourism" too where there are no tourists. Lol out of anger.

kerenite

Re: ATV: ሚኒስተር ፍትሒ ምልካዊ ስርዓት ኢሳይያስ ወሮ ፎዝያ ሃሺም(in the hot seat) ኣብ ህዝባዊ ኣኼባ ዝቐረበላ ሕቶን ዝሃበቶ መልስን ብኸፊል

Post by kerenite » 26 Aug 2019, 12:37

Zmeselo wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 04:16
Go to Eritrea and steal a wallet like you use to mr thief, and see if there´s justice or not.

Anta sebaay,

To begin with, thanks for addressing me as Mr. so and so and not Mr. deceitful agame.

Let's come back to the wallet and the theft and your comprehension about it vis-a-vis justice. Stealing a wallet ain't a big issue rather a minor personal one and ain't national thing if justice is served against me while I have stolen a wallet.

I give you an example (I am sounding like ethioash lol)

For instance, in a remote village somewhere in the congo where the government has no policemen or government apparatus and a dude steals a clay dish full of porridge from an immediate or distant neighbor, the villagers will take care of him and justice will be served and so is your argument.

Man! When I say JUSTICE, I am talking of the G-15, the over 20k prisoners (according to UN figures) who are languishing in over 370 prisons and not the wallet thieves such as yours truly.