Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Ye Emis Etabi Asqeyami gudelaAmharu ye weloyee Sefari boayalew insulted Ezekiel, Bakala Garba, Johar, etc.

Post by Abdelaziz » 25 Aug 2019, 00:21

Amharu are celebrating what the ugly tirsefinchit, mentally retarded, and extremely fool miscreant named boayalew said by way of belittling the above mentioned Oromo intellectuals, calling them as "Wef Zerash Felasfawoch" for they legitimately claimed Welo as their own ancestral land(100% true for the most part). This is enough reason to put this werada gudelaweloyee sefari to a permanent rest. The double agent boyalew encouraged Asamnew to kill Embachew and then lied against Asaminew, leading to his instant killing by the unsuspecting Meshrefet. The Fi'nafint Weloyee Sefari Boyalew ( who is Demekech's ga'yboyfriend) is the agent of the notoriously conniving [deleted] Demekech Mekonnen who solely plotted to eliminate Embachew before he eliminated her. Embachew was pretty much convinced the weloyees have no stand except working for their stomach. The zerebis mahalsefari weloyees should never be trusted by my Shewan relatives, Oromos and Tigreans. The dedeb weyanes goons collected tthe untrustworthy mahalsefari and zerebis chigaram weloyees: Demekech, Gedu dergargachew, boyalew, etc, all to the detriment of TPLF/EPRDF. I'm pretty sure Meshrefet knows what I'm talking about. I believe Meshrefet should take the side of Oromos, who raised him as Gudifecha, and totally ignore the qomaxagudelaAmharu relatives of his gonderam mother( He does not even know her true tribe: she could be Shinasha, weyxom, Agew, Tigrean or mao). Meshrefet should allow the elimination of Boayalew by an Agazi or abatorbe sharpshooter.

Kiftaf gudelaAmharu's like this werada buda qomiche psycho, Yoni Magna, will shut up their mouth once weyane wakes up from its sleep and puts these badoguregnoch aka timkitegnoch gudelaAmharus back in their 27-years-old weyane-built grave.

Amharay is a recent settler in Welo. Welo is originally Oromo, Tigrean, Afar and Agew land. The gudelaAmharu Sefaris came from Gudela enclaves such as Qoladiba, Tikil Dingay, Kimir Dingay, Fi'afint-Midir, AdiBarayu, AdiAmharay, Adgemender, Begemender, kebtemender,budamender etc.