Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: The many lies told about Gada system, slavery & slave trade!

Post by Revelations » 28 Aug 2019, 06:43

UNESCO will have to redress its "error" of calling a war machine for boys and men, which regarded women as property, children as disposable to the whim of the father's wish etc. "an indigenous democracy". There will be time to "educate" the UNESCO. But may be they were executing someone agenda when the made the decision of registering it as such.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 Aug 2019, 08:22

ebolla

i think u r fighting unfair fight.. Realbull is not about fairness . he seems he doesnt even care if the whole Ethiopia go on flame... u cant convince him..you will end up talking in circle.. now u told him goood example even white house was built by Slave ... even the whole America economy built by slave all civilization are built by slave .. the question is did the oromo come to Amhara or the Amhara come to oromo.. is the oromo protecting themselves by any means they can ..

anyhow the best answer for realbull is just post some king of video or ignore him to talk to himself ..or switch his blog in to other topic loook what i did to him i make his blog not about him ignoring him and start using is input to make discussion without other look our lovely discussion between me and Dawi and Selam even so i am hammering them it was lovely discussion while totally ignoring realbull.. i give a prefect name for Revelation realbull

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 28 Aug 2019, 10:36

Revelations wrote:
24 Aug 2019, 15:34
We invite our brother yabello (who seems to have gone on hibernation mode without warning us) who loved to point out the " sin of the other" as he planted his side on a pedestal of virtue on this issue, to come in and answer to his sins can't be hid any longer!

The best quality of amhara elites is jealousy and demeaning others. Now that things have gone out of there control, they have to campaign on defaming everything oromo. Most of their argument is copy and paste from anything that seem to support what they want to hate. Besides most of them are on social media day and night just for the purpose of hating Oromos and Tigres. That is Sickening.
ANYWAYS:
1. No hate or jealousy will bring back your past glory of dictating Ethiopia. Better to focus on how to get amhara people out of chronic poverty.
2. Amhara elites are well known for being Allergic to facts. They are the master of bogus 3000 teret teret. nothing credible can come from amhara elites as they always believe they are the only who knows everything under the sun, and yet do not have enough to eat.
3. Leave oromo history for oromos, good or bad it is up to oromos and it is non of amhara elites business.
4. channel your energy to hate everything oromo in to getting your people enough to eat.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 28 Aug 2019, 10:52

Revelations wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 06:43
UNESCO will have to redress its "error" of calling a war machine for boys and men, which regarded women as property, children as disposable to the whim of the father's wish etc. "an indigenous democracy". There will be time to "educate" the UNESCO. But may be they were executing someone agenda when the made the decision of registering it as such.

Rev,
Your people have done everything in their power, including what you are spreading now, but failed miserably as usual as they were not convincing. You can try your luck again to convince UNESCO and for sure you will fail again. Everything you present here is to satisfy your hate filled ego and of course jealousy as the world start to see Geda closely. Too bad you can not do a sh++t about it.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 28 Aug 2019, 11:22

If there's nothing worth preserving, then they shouldn't![ Simple, no?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There were human systems that sacrificed children, canabilistic systems of belief, slavery etc. Something has to be worth preserving before one decides it needs to be preserved. This too is simple, bro yabello! And don't forget I ignored your statement of "the Arabs who brought Islam stopped slavery". :lol: :lol: :lol: But why should I digress just because you did!

yaballo wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 07:56

If UNESCO accepted your suggestion, it will end up with ZERO items registered in its human heritage list as most human creations have decidedly been the product of massive & brutal slave systems; bloody wars; incredible acts of cruelty & genocide; just to name a few.

Think of the Egyptian Pyramids. How many MILLIONS of nubian, back African & even Ethiopian slaves were brutalised & sacrificed to build them? ...

Think of the Great Wall of China & the millions of Chinese & Asian slaves sacrificed to build it ...

Think of the Roman Coliseum & the magnificent Greek Pantheon ... same story.

Closer to home, think of the Lalibela stone-hewn churches & the Axumite stelaes have also been registered by UNESCO - I think. But, they too stand a VERY good chance of losing their registration if all the bloody gory, incredible human suffering & brutality endured by all those slaves who helped build them plus the millions of Ethiopian slaves exported to fund their construction was revealed.

By comparison, the Gada is almost a harmless creation of the most peaceful & civilised community of black people - which, to start with, is a rare thing for the unfortunate & brutish negroes.
8) ...