Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

ት/ሚ/ር (አማርኞች) የተሸወዱበት ፓሊሲ “የማይቀር ዕዳ ነው ጠጋ ብለሽ ተኚ” የሚለውን ቀረርቶ አዳምጠው ሲያበቁ በሁሉም ደረጃ ከአማርኛ ጋር አፋን ኦሮሞን ማቀናጀት ነበረባቸው፡፡

Post by AbebeB » 24 Aug 2019, 14:31

የሚንሊክ ዘመን ተመልሶ ላይመጣብንና ርዝራዦቹም እንዳያንሠራሩ ለአባት ሀገራችን ኦሮሚያ የገባነውን ቃል አላዳመጡም መሰለኝ፡፡ አብይ ሰምቶአል፤ አይነግራቸውም? ያን የፈሰሰውን ደማችንን አላሸተቱም፤ እነሱ (የት/ሚ/ር አማርኞች) መሸታ ቤት ነበር የቆዩትና፡፡
እኛ ስንታገል አማርኞቹ ጠላ ቤት ከሰነበቱ፤ የማይቀር ዕዳ ነው ጠጋ ብለሽ ተኚ የሚለውን ዘፈን እንዴት ሳይዘፍኑ ቀሩ ወይስ ሳይገባቸው ዘፈኑ ነው ጥያቄው፡፡

ስለዚህ እሱን ተይ፤ ወደ እኔ ነይ እያልን እናሽኮረምማቸዋለን፡፡

ድል ለኦሮሞ ሕዝብ!

Jirta

Re: ት/ሚ/ር (አማርኞች) የተሸወዱበት ፓሊሲ “የማይቀር ዕዳ ነው ጠጋ ብለሽ ተኚ” የሚለውን ቀረርቶ አዳምጠው ሲያበቁ በሁሉም ደረጃ ከአማርኛ ጋር አፋን ኦሮሞን ማቀናጀት ነበረባቸው፡፡

Post by Jirta » 24 Aug 2019, 16:04

I think AbebeB is not oromo. The father of Shimeles is mot Abdesaga. E en he doesnot know the history of Abdesaga. The blood of Oromo is shaded at Debrezit by woyane. But oromo did mot care aboit it. RATHER oromo started to serv TPLF.

BELIVE it or not . Your selfish wish will not stay up to next year. When ypur blood was shaded ike wine, others were fought bravely against TPLF.

YPUR blood will continue to shade forever ublessyou become civilized and start tp think like a human .

Please stope your wilddness and train like a babony. Amhara is suffering to train you forever.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: ት/ሚ/ር (አማርኞች) የተሸወዱበት ፓሊሲ “የማይቀር ዕዳ ነው ጠጋ ብለሽ ተኚ” የሚለውን ቀረርቶ አዳምጠው ሲያበቁ በሁሉም ደረጃ ከአማርኛ ጋር አፋን ኦሮሞን ማቀናጀት ነበረባቸው፡፡

Post by AbebeB » 25 Aug 2019, 11:22

Jirta wrote:
24 Aug 2019, 16:04
I think AbebeB is not oromo. The father of Shimeles is mot Abdesaga. E en he doesnot know the history of Abdesaga. The blood of Oromo is shaded at Debrezit by woyane. But oromo did mot care aboit it. RATHER oromo started to serv TPLF.

BELIVE it or not . Your selfish wish will not stay up to next year. When ypur blood was shaded ike wine, others were fought bravely against TPLF.

YPUR blood will continue to shade forever ublessyou become civilized and start tp think like a human .

Please stope your wilddness and train like a babony. Amhara is suffering to train you forever.
Masud,
I am sorry that I decide to reserve my right to amend or oppose part of your opinion as stated here in the quotation.

All colonialist are not same relative to their subjects and how they undertake colonialism. Abyssinian colonialists came from most poor least developed nation and thus came with empty hand of technology. In stead they came with lice and leper disease of them to infect our society. Therefore, Abyssinia colonialists never be compared to Italian colonialists who conquer Ethiopian empire for five years and in the mean time made long lasting infrastructure which is now before our very eyes.

Accordingly, Italian colonialist would have made great things if would have been stayed little more. Consider Eritrea and Oromia. Eritrea is by far more civilized compared to Oromia consequent to their corresponding colonial regime. Because Oromia was subjugated by the most diseased, poor and savage Amhara kings and hence acquired leprosy from and descendants of Menelik, less civilization from his successors and in regime confusion because of lack civilized democratic administration for their is only kingship.

So we better understand them like this!

Jirta

Post by Jirta » 29 Aug 2019, 09:33

Dear Sir,
Why consider yourself as Ethiopian, while you invade the land of Amhara at the 16th century. Have you ever seen any other Ethiopian in Kenya and Madagscar? I advise you to go back soon. I know you will say there is no a nation called Amhara, and at the same time, you said Amhara is an oppressor. the ormo has never had an ideology and stand they wounder and moved by the wave and wind. You will be sucessed soon. TPLF is coming. But your most dangerous threat is Somali.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 29 Aug 2019, 13:21

Jirta wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 09:33
Dear Sir,
Why consider yourself as Ethiopian, while you invade the land of Amhara at the 16th century. Have you ever seen any other Ethiopian in Kenya and Madagscar? I advise you to go back soon. I know you will say there is no a nation called Amhara, and at the same time, you said Amhara is an oppressor. the ormo has never had an ideology and stand they wounder and moved by the wave and wind. You will be sucessed soon. TPLF is coming. But your most dangerous threat is Somali.
irta, the leper descendant

Do you know horn of Africa is home of Kush Kingdom? Do you know habesha emigrate to the part of the world from South Yemen, where you still have archeological reminders of the habesh out there?

So, blame your Debtera writers who used to mislead you by presenting their fraudulent lore claiming as if it is your history.

Obviously, there is no Amhara (mixed) as a nation. You can’t tell me any genealogy or piece of land native to them in the Horn of Africa to falsify my argument. As the term implies mixed blood persons who chose Amharic (created by Tegaru from Geeze) as their first language are what you may talk about.

Know that, to day, our level of inspiration far exceeded such infant level of thinking.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 29 Aug 2019, 13:29

AbebeB wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 13:21
Jirta wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 09:33
Dear Sir,
irta, the leper descendant

Do you know horn of Africa is home of Kush Kingdom? Do you know habesha emigrate to the part of the world from South Yemen, where you still have archeological reminders of the habesh out there?

So, blame your Debtera writers who used to mislead you by presenting their fraudulent lore claiming as if it is your history.

Obviously, there is no Amhara (mixed) as a nation. You can’t tell me any genealogy or piece of land native to them in the Horn of Africa to falsify my argument. As the term implies mixed blood persons who chose Amharic (created by Tegaru from Geeze) as their first language are what you may talk about.

Know that, to day, our level of inspiration far exceeded such infant level of thinking.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 29 Aug 2019, 13:45

Za-Ilmaknun,
I am sure you didn’t read my previous remark. I remind you here. In any event of information exchange, don’t quote slave minds. You can lean this from the very nature of the presenters and content of their motive.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 29 Aug 2019, 13:53

AbebeB,

The slave I see here is the only slave that is still trying serve resolutely its master AKA TPLF. The ones that you see speaking the truth are true Ethiopians of Oromo and South origin. I could pile up evidences that puts straight dagger in to your childish TPLF blessed rants. However, you have chosen the darkness and will be living your life there, for there is no any earthly power that will bring back TPLF to Minilik palace.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 29 Aug 2019, 14:22

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 13:53
AbebeB,

The slave I see here is the only slave that is still trying serve resolutely its master AKA TPLF. The ones that you see speaking the truth are true Ethiopians of Oromo and South origin. I could pile up evidences that puts straight dagger in to your childish TPLF blessed rants. However, you have chosen the darkness and will be living your life there, for there is no any earthly power that will bring back TPLF to Minilik palace.
Za-Ilmaknun,

I don’t mind of your insult. I am familiar when back home on streets of Oromia. Lepers sitting on the street speaking Amharic beg a coin, and if we Oromos deny them, you can’t imagine their insult. Now a days, Eng. Takele Uma seems to be fed up of them and cleared streets of our city from such habesha beggars. I can guess you might be one of those descendants.

Anyways, addressing your debate, I say this. Gudifecha or speaking Afaan Oromo can’t make the adopted habesha geltus a biological son of Oromo.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 29 Aug 2019, 16:27

AbebeB wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 14:22
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
AbebeB,

Za-Ilmaknun,

I don’t mind of your insult. I am familiar when back home on streets of Oromia. Lepers sitting on the street speaking Amharic beg a coin, and if we Oromos deny them, you can’t imagine their insult. Now a days, Eng. Takele Uma seems to be fed up of them and cleared streets of our city from such habesha beggars. I can guess you might be one of those descendants.

Anyways, addressing your debate, I say this. Gudifecha or speaking Afaan Oromo can’t make the adopted habesha geltus a biological son of Oromo.
AbebeB,

I merely echoed the word that you called others by to describe the deeds that are to be called as such. You indeed are who you are and I am not taking off the name of your choice. Stigmatizing diseased individuals is nothing new in a country where 70 years of failed politics is the pride of some. However, characterization of unfortunate situations with dignified communities is a trade mark of of TPLF now being inherited by its junior partner OLF in full swing. TPLF's turf is #1 in AIDS spread while it employed the name of the disease to distort the Census outcome a few years ago.

Knowing BISIDIMO and all the places where Leprosy hospitals are found, could only make one wonder why such people are so attached to using a disease to insult people. I could definitely see a stunted mental endowed individual in you and your ilk. However, fabrication of false narratives about crucial historical events will only add to the fear that you are haunted by.

TPLF/OLF has been working to dismember the country while committing wide scale genocide on to real Ethiopians to claim their land. They failed miserably in all of their unholy endeavors and, here they are crying day and night. Your kinds only know how to endlessly complain without putting what it takes to make a dent to anything positive in the country. Hopefully, the critical point is fast approaching where clear sides have to be chosen.

Don't feel insulted when we only bring about the facts to counter your none existing history as well as landownership claims.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 29 Aug 2019, 16:59

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 16:27
AbebeB wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
AbebeB,

Za-Ilmaknun,

AbebeB,

Stigmatizing diseased individuals is nothing new in a country where 70 years of failed politics is the pride of some. However, characterization of unfortunate situations with dignified communities is a trade mark of of TPLF now being inherited by its junior partner OLF in full swing.

I could definitely see a stunted mental endowed individual in you and your ilk. However, fabrication of false narratives about crucial historical events will only add to the fear that you are haunted by.
I can think that level of your ignorance is boundless, your thoughts are empty and your ego is colonized by the typical character of leper descendants in Ethiopian empire. You guys have always sought deflection point as to how to divert fact. But that era has gone during the chronicles of your peasant kings. Now a days, at least as of modern history of Europe, records are plenty. The records I am referring to are scholarly, neutral and professional but not like your monks, debtera and clergies birana script.

In any case, about leprosy data and its inherent victims including Leishmania, go and refer data of Min. of Health of Ethiopia. The motto behind construction of hospitals you referred to might also be there. To hint you, it was intended to serve (treat/cure) your guys immigrated to Oromia. So note that I have no data from my own source. Further, study history of death of your King Menelik II. Ask why he was isolated for at least 7 years and kept at back yard. It seems he (as leper guy) was removed from eyes of then authorities.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 29 Aug 2019, 18:02

AbebeB wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 16:59
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
29 Aug 2019, 16:27
AbebeB wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
AbebeB,

Za-Ilmaknun,

AbebeB,

I merely echoed the word that you called others by to describe the deeds that are to be called as such. You indeed are who you are and I am not taking off the name of your choice. Stigmatizing diseased individuals is nothing new in a country where 70 years of failed politics is the pride of some. However, characterization of unfortunate situations with dignified communities is a trade mark of of TPLF now being inherited by its junior partner OLF in full swing. TPLF's turf is #1 in AIDS spread while it employed the name of the disease to distort the Census outcome a few years ago.

Knowing BISIDIMO and all the places where Leprosy hospitals are found, could only make one wonder why such people are so attached to using a disease to insult people. I could definitely see a stunted mental endowed individual in you and your ilk. However, fabrication of false narratives about crucial historical events will only add to the fear that you are haunted by.

TPLF/OLF has been working to dismember the country while committing wide scale genocide on to real Ethiopians to claim their land. They failed miserably in all of their unholy endeavors and, here they are crying day and night. Your kinds only know how to endlessly complain without putting what it takes to make a dent to anything positive in the country. Hopefully, the critical point is fast approaching where clear sides have to be chosen.

Don't feel insulted when we only bring about the facts to counter your none existing history as well as landownership claim

I can think that level of your ignorance is boundless, your thoughts are empty and your ego is colonized by the typical character of leper descendants in Ethiopian empire. You guys have always sought deflection point as to how to divert fact. But that era has gone during the chronicles of your peasant kings. Now a days, at least as of modern history of Europe, records are plenty. The records I am referring to are scholarly, neutral and professional but not like your monks, debtera and clergies birana script.

In any case, about leprosy data and its inherent victims including Leishmania, go and refer data of Min. of Health of Ethiopia. The motto behind construction of hospitals you referred to might also be there. To hint you, it was intended to serve (treat/cure) your guys immigrated to Oromia. So note that I have no data from my own source. Further, study history of death of your King Menelik II. Ask why he was isolated for at least 7 years and kept at back yard. It seems he (as leper guy) was removed from eyes of then authorities.
AbebeB,

I am proud of what my ancestors were able to accomplish for thousands of years. They also left documented history of their accomplishments, challenges an,d even described their enemies in very detail so that my generation learn from them. The archaeological and anthropological facts are still there to see if you dare to scratch the top soils of the country that you shamelessly claim as yours only.

TPLF has looted the country dry bone and shelling out dollars and pounds from its bottomless plunders to whoever is willing to serve its hegemonic ambitions. The cadres that I see here including you come up with different excuses just so to distract us from the main focus. Calling you a leper is simply dishonoring those who are suffering from the disease. However, I can't deny you of the title should you need to stick with it. You could be a victim of your manhood chopping savages too. :mrgreen:

You are our focus in a broader way and, its shall soon be clear where we are heading too. Mixing up facts and creating confusion so that you could succeed in your one goal of dismantling the country is a well established fact. However, we are here and will remain here to make sure that your dream will only be converted in to a nightmare. :mrgreen: