Senior Member+

Re: ፋሲል ከነማ በሜዳው ተሸንፎ ከካፍ ኮንፌደሬሽን ዋንጫ ተባረረ

Post by Ethoash » 24 Aug 2019, 13:19

Mahlana wrote:
24 Aug 2019, 11:52
ፋሲል ከነማ= ሽጉጥ ታጣቂው የፎርፌ ቡድን

ትንቢት አለኝ: ከሁለት ዓመት በኋላ ይፈርሳል
Mahlana,

can u tell me why would ፋሲል ከነማ play with Tanzanian... all i know is our national team supposed to play at international level or at Africa level .. this means ፋሲል ከነማ will select the best player from all the team and we will have our national team .. otherwise u cant just send one team player .. may be other might have good goalkeeper and so on.. even American doesnt send one team even when they send for basket ball .. they select their national team.. someone pls tell me what is going on..

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 24 Aug 2019, 17:14

can u tell me why would ፋሲል ከነማ play with Tanzanian... all i know is our national team supposed to play at international level or at Africa level .. this means ፋሲል ከነማ will select the best player from all the team and we will have our national team .. otherwise u cant just send one team player .. may be other might have good goalkeeper and so on.. even American doesnt send one team even when they send for basket ball .. they select their national team.. someone pls tell me what is going on..
wendime Ethoash,

Since we do not have a good soccer team I do not follow much about ethio soccer, and I do not have clue what's up with fasil kenema. But to my understanding in this case, this contest is among best African clubs and not among national teams. It is ye africa cluboch shampiona, if I am not mistaken.
I hope this answered you question.

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 24 Aug 2019, 17:54

Ethoash,
እውነተኛው የኢትዮጵያ ሻምፒዮን CAF Champions League እየተካፈለ ያለው መቀሌ 70 እንደርታ ነው፡፡ የኮንፌዴረሽን ካፕ የሚካፈሉት በጥንቆላ እና በመተት የሚያምኑ ክለቦች ናቸው፡፡ አብዛኛዎቹ ምንም ሳይጫወቱ ተጋጣሚ ክለብ ባለመጫወቱ ብቻ በፎርፌ ነጥብ የሰበሰቡ ክለቦች ናቸው ::

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 25 Aug 2019, 09:44

Thanks EPRDF, AND Toom cook,

to me ፋሲል ከነማ team have zero foot-eye” coordination,

Why is Juggling a Soccer Ball Important?

juggling make the ball become your slave and as slave master u tell the ball where to go and where not to go and the ball will listen to you...

some people think juggling is just a trick doesnt make u good player... yes, juggling doesnt define u as player but knowing juggling give u a lot of control of the ball .. of course u dont stop in side the game and juggle but when u r dribbling and running with the ball in sense u r juggling because u r in control of the ball... dribbling is horizontal juggling ... this skill is what Ethiopian player lack ...

juggling doesnt come naturally hence u have to practices daily , at anytime by yourself and u can start at early age 6 years old or 11 years old at that age at high level u can juggle up to 100 but if u got 25 you r good ...

as i see ፋሲል ከነማ player r not confidence with the ball as soon as they got the ball they want to pass to anyone or kick the ball just to avoid making mistake themselves and give the ball to their opponent... if they have juggling skill when the ball come from air they control the ball fast and they will have time to see their teammate to pass the ball to him. the teammate also good judge of where to receive the ball... and easily control the ball with any part of the body and push forward with the ball. when player kick the ball juggling will help them to make judgment with distance where the ball go..

look pele juggling skill never changed everybody does what pele did back then

pls listen to the reporter explaining why u need juggling and what benefit juggling give u.. but he is wrong saying u dont need juggling in the game.. wrong u always juggling horizontally not vertically as juggling ... u r always in control of the ball with all your body and make u better distance judge

now look even Ethiopia can be great all u need is sport agent who hunt and find this kind of telnet ...as a child i used to remember playing ትቢጢቢ.. ትቢጢቢ skill can be converted to juggling ball.. juggling training u dont need any body u can do it yourself so ... juggling skill only limited how much time u give to practices how hard u work and how dedicated your are and ትግስት እንዳለህ ለረዝም ግዜ ለመለማመድ ያልህ ብቃት ይወስነዋል እንጂ ጎደኛ ጠብቕህ የምትጫወተው ነገር አይደለም .. many people say football is a team game.. what they dont see is football is individual skill that u develop to play as team.. u can train alone..using juggling hours in end..

Mickyas Yeshewas... i say share this kids

and this

now if u think Ethiopia cant be like Ronaldinho and messi think again ...
watch this juggling skill mind boggling ... Ethiopian with in short time they become world class juggler

i did all this research because i really love soccur and i know Ethipia become the best if we make juggling under control.. hello out there did anyone listen?