Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
fasil1235

Abdelaziz a victim of Woyane Sodomy

Post by fasil1235 » 24 Aug 2019, 05:50

When z aroused woyane regiments came to fight neftegna brave Eritrean soldiers they came across irob villages which are half Muslim half orthodox just like Abdul Aziz they came to c if his an£s was tight on Friday prayers and they sodomized him very much that he became a agame :P

Abdool aziz is obsessed with sodomxuality the word gonderom is a good word made up by abdool the goat rapist who watches sodomy in his laptop in irob villages

Abdelaziz

Re: Abdelaziz a victim of Woyane Sodomy

Post by Abdelaziz » 24 Aug 2019, 06:26

Fe'sam Fasil dreaming to hug and kiss my turgid anaconda. Weyane empowers my anaconda to de'flower all Shutam Gonderams. Gondres are fina'fints\, everyone knows you are' true ho'mos, Qimants hate Gonderams becoz of that. You try to fake as ar'teran, but no you are Gonder'am even if you emigrated from there to the're or whatever. The fa'gat Gonderam is the fa'gat everywhere. Keep suckin it!

Abdelaziz

Re: Abdelaziz a victim of Woyane Sodomy

Post by Abdelaziz » 24 Aug 2019, 06:41

qiTu yetebeda gonderie midget, why is your fi'ntita itching you so much lately, all of a sudden you are non-stop craving to swallow my anaconda, you are stuck in your fa'ggish dream, Gonderes had been ho'mos throught the centuries, you are a living proof, we know it, fe'sam gonderams are pure filthy total faguts. Gondream faguts asked Meshrefet to make documentary video of them lying for being so'domized by agazis in prison. But real Ethiopian people know Agazis do not so'domise, the Agazis are straight like me, so the Gonderam midget prisoners have been so'domized by gangsta prisoners from other tribes. Wa'tch out the weyxos are now sodomising gonderammidgets.