Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

The so called Eritrean agazians will be double crossed one way or another

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 24 Aug 2019, 05:40

History will repeat itself

In the 50th and 60th on which pan arabism was on its peak, it was natural for Eritrean highlanders to consider the phenomen as extential threat to their way of life and the way they worship their God. That is also why, They received King Haile Selasie with open arms and as one of their own.

Non the less, the happiness and the Joy was short lived when emperor Haile Selasie dissolved the federation pact and incorporated Eritrea as a "kifle hager". Insult to the i jury and the straw that broke the camel's back was when Haile Selasie imposed amharic to be the official language and the killing of the students who opposed and demonstrated against the decree by the imperial Police.

Our agazian friends from Eritrea are exploring unknown territory which is to exploit the communality which exist between Eritrea and Tigray. Exploiting communality for higher purpose and destiny is nobel. After all, That is what Europeans countries are doing and that is also The 5 eyes of great Britain and its 4 anglo saxon colonies are doing. The question is, what is the purpose of agazian. Is its sole purpose Based on anti X and anti Y or it is only pro Z,.

First of all, Tigrians are like liquid who Change shape, structure and attitude on the Base of the container which holds them. More importantly, Tigrians don't know who they are, depending on weather conditions, some times they portray themselves as super duper patriot Ethiopians who were always the vanguard of the state and some times as tigrians Who have distinct ethnic and national character.

Hence my advice to some Eritreans who are lured and mesmerized by this idiology is to be cautious in your approach. Tigrians are approaching you with plan A, plan B and plan C in their bagage while you are approaching with typical eritrean mentality which is to be open Book and in the End, you Will be used as a condom.

Unionist leaders such as Asfaha Weldemichael and Tedla bayru are cursed by this generation because they were stupid enough not to know the real intention of Haile selasie and his eminence urges the brothers and sisters to be carefull not to repeat the same mistake.

eden
Member+

Re: The so called Eritrean agazians will be double crossed one way or another

Post by eden » 24 Aug 2019, 12:07

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
24 Aug 2019, 05:40
Our agazian friends from Eritrea are exploring unknown territory which is to exploit the communality which exist between Eritrea and Tigray.

The Agazians you are trying to advise are Tegaru. Eritrea is more than just Tegaru.There's no "agazian" in Eritrea that's not Tegaru but there are Eritreans that are not Tegaru. So address the "agazians" as Tegaru, not Eritreans.

Either think in terms of Eritrea vs. Ethiopia or in terms of Upper Tigray vs. Lower Tigray. You can't think in terms of Eritrea vs. Tigray. If you do, either you are denying Ethiopian Tegarus their Ethiopianess or you are denying non Tegaru Eritreans their Eritreaness by exclusively using 'Eritrea' to refer Tegarus in Eritrea. You follow?

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 24 Aug 2019, 12:53

eden wrote:
24 Aug 2019, 12:07
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Our agazian friends from Eritrea are exploring unknown territory which is to exploit the communality which exist between Eritrea and Tigray.

The Agazians you are trying to advise are Tegaru. Eritrea is more than just Tegaru.There's no "agazian" in Eritrea that's not Tegaru but there are Eritreans that are not Tegaru. So address the "agazians" as Tegaru, not Eritreans.

Either think in terms of Eritrea vs. Ethiopia or in terms of Upper Tigray vs. Lower Tigray. You can't think in terms of Eritrea vs. Tigray. If you do, either you are denying Ethiopian Tegarus their Ethiopianess or you are denying non Tegaru Eritreans their Eritreaness by exclusively using 'Eritrea' to refer Tegarus in Eritrea. You follow?
Lock.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 24 Aug 2019, 19:26

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
24 Aug 2019, 12:53
eden wrote:
24 Aug 2019, 12:07
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Lock.

ወይዘሮ ቢትራ ጨናዊት

You reminds me about the boxning match , i beleive it was Sonny liston or Joe Frazer who insisted to call mohammed Ali for Cassius Clay despite Ali converted his name. Mohammed Ali while whopping their arse kept asking what is my name, what is my name and you and your ilk are no different.

In regard to language and custom, Austrians are ethnically Germans who speak german but due to the course of history, they have always been a sovereign country. Hence your logic doesn't hold Water here. The same can be said about swiss.

In regard to Eritrean agazians, Only an idiot repeat the same mistake, our agazian friends are going to get burn and double crossed. I swear to God and I can put my hand on the Bible, The minute the Amhara start to flirt with Tigrians, these eritrean agazians are going to be dropped like a hot potato. In fact, they are going to be deported because of the color of their eyes.