Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

"ወፍ ዘራሽ ፈላስፋ" ፣ "ወፍ አራሽ ፈላስፋ" ተብሎ ይስተካከል!

Post by Revelations » 23 Aug 2019, 17:02

እርምቱ ምስሉንም ጭምሮ ይሁን::

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: "ወፍ ዘራሽ ፈላስፋ" ፣ "ወፍ አራሽ ፈላስፋ" ተብሎ ይስተካከል!

Post by Revelations » 23 Aug 2019, 18:22

ደብረ ጽዮንን አቃጠሉት!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 23 Aug 2019, 18:39

Please wait, video is loading...

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 23 Aug 2019, 18:51

Revelations wrote:
23 Aug 2019, 17:02
እርምቱ ምስሉንም ጭምሮ ይሁን::

Ato Revelations = Adolf

Really? :P

"Our strategy is to destroy the enemy from within, to conquer him through himself". ~Adolf Hitler :lol:

See what you are trying to do constantly as if Oromos are bunches of fools sleeping and snoring close to the hot pools.

I am not a politician but yet I see your total incapacity to reason and convince others like normal human beings but only relying on the fake Nazi style stinky cheap propaganda whistling through all of your back and front holes means that your fake argument is already dead even before being born. In your cheap propaganda you are not telling anything new but only repeating the long standing amara extremist bygone bulsh!ts and in that way increasing strengthening the Oromo unity and their resolve.

"By means of shrewd lies, unremittingly repeated, it is possible to make people believe that heaven is hell - and hell heaven. The greater the lie, the more readily it will be believed". ~Adolf Hitler

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 23 Aug 2019, 19:56

አንተ ደንቆሮ! ስእሉ እንደገና ተስተካክሎ ተ ሰርቶ እስኪቅርብ ጠብቅ ::እሱንም አይተህ የተባለው ከገባህ ታላቅ ውጤት አስመዘገብ ማለት ነው:: አንተም የመረዳት ችሎታህ ገዘፏል ተብሎ አንዲት ወፍ ትታርድልሃለች!
sun wrote:
23 Aug 2019, 18:51

Ato Revelations = Adolf

Really? :P

"Our strategy is to destroy the enemy from within, to conquer him through himself". ~Adolf Hitler :lol:

See what you are trying to do constantly as if Oromos are bunches of fools sleeping and snoring close to the hot pools.

I am not a politician but yet I see your total incapacity to reason and convince others like normal human beings but only relying on the fake Nazi style stinky cheap propaganda whistling through all of your back and front holes means that your fake argument is already dead even before being born. In your cheap propaganda you are not telling anything new but only repeating the long standing amara extremist bygone bulsh!ts and in that way increasing strengthening the Oromo unity and their resolve.

"By means of shrewd lies, unremittingly repeated, it is possible to make people believe that heaven is hell - and hell heaven. The greater the lie, the more readily it will be believed". ~Adolf Hitler