Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Breaking News: The defiant nationalist Oromo rejected the Menelik Xinfegna education policy???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 Aug 2019, 14:56

Amharic is a foreign language to every mother of Kilils like Tigrigna or Oromigna is a foreign language to Amhara mothers throughout Amhara kIlil. No student study Amhara language, we want our own language and English language we can communicate with the rest of the world. If Tigray cannot communicate with Amhara in Amharic what will be the lose nothing except to gain something by kicking out the headache and brain cancer Amhara from everyone's brian for good???

All ethnics of the union salute the brave Oromo Kilil president and policy makers for your standstill the Menelik shitara to Amharanize the rest of the country again. All ethnics must reject ABN party education policy and Kilils have the right to come up their own policy and let Amhara mind in Amhara Kilil.

simbe11

Re: Breaking News: The defiant nationalist Oromo rejected the Menelik Xinfegna education policy???

Post by simbe11 » 22 Aug 2019, 15:41

Tegadalay-Halifom,
You’ve been thought English for the last how long God knows and you still can’t spell you own mother’s name properly. Here, you’re proposing the use of English as alternative.
Deke-Akabi-Tilyan
Wedi - Shumbash

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Breaking News: The defiant nationalist Oromo rejected the Menelik Xinfegna education policy???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 Aug 2019, 15:56

simbe11 wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 15:41
Tegadalay-Halifom,
You’ve been thought English for the last how long God knows and you still can’t spell you own mother’s name properly. Here, you’re proposing the use of English as alternative.
Deke-Akabi-Tilyan
Wedi - Shumbash
We do not need one ethnic national language nor more ethnics languages but we need mother tongue and english language. Do you not see what is going on in kilils, who is going to go to other kilils to work no, everyone will be working at their own kilil if the bloody qoshasha forced unity name of Ethiopia survived in the next two years. Every Kilil must come up their own policy how they want to develop their own kilils than Menelik from Amhara to tell us what kind of brain every one should develop and have. What did Amharic produce for the last 130 years nothing except poverty and destitute to beg foreign countries. We want to educate our youths the way Tigray wants them in order to be the next high paying job creator for Tigrayans. Tigray does not care what other kilils think or want to do, everyone should focus about their own problems to solve and help their own ethnics.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 23 Aug 2019, 18:41

If I didn't know Tigray and the people of Tigray, I would have lost hope and go hung myself.
You and others like you are Trying to paint Tigray as the most hating people. People who would like to dissolve the union of the country. But I know better. Iknow how loyal the Tigray peole are. They are caring loving people who are 1000% Ethiopian.
I happen to know Tirgay more that I know about Eritrea (as kifele-hager). Only a few of you are around. You were forcing the entire Tigray to pretended to be TPLF. But that era is gone, GONE FOREVER.

I was sitting by "Hatse Yohanes" Hotel in Mekele a while back, just across the old state house of emperor Yohaness. There were news-paper vendors by the roadside who are selling only sport magazines in Amharic. At the time in Addis we had plenty of free press printing daily. I asked one of the guys why he wasn't carrying the political free press news-letter. His answer was "I like to raise my kids". This was how TPLF thugs treated the Tirgya people.

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 15:56
simbe11 wrote:
Tegadalay-Halifom,
Deke-Akabi-Tilyan
Wedi - Shumbash
We do not need one ethnic national language nor more ethnics languages but we need mother tongue and english language. Do you not see what is going on in kilils, who is going to go to other kilils to work no, everyone will be working at their own kilil if the bloody qoshasha forced unity name of Ethiopia survived in the next two years. Every Kilil must come up their own policy how they want to develop their own kilils than Menelik from Amhara to tell us what kind of brain every one should develop and have. What did Amharic produce for the last 130 years nothing except poverty and destitute to beg foreign countries. We want to educate our youths the way Tigray wants them in order to be the next high paying job creator for Tigrayans. Tigray does not care what other kilils think or want to do, everyone should focus about their own problems to solve and help their own ethnics.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Aug 2019, 00:19

Qentegna Chole fool to others???

simbe11 wrote:
23 Aug 2019, 18:41
If I didn't know Tigray and the people of Tigray, I would have lost hope and go hung myself.
You and others like you are Trying to paint Tigray as the most hating people. People who would like to dissolve the union of the country. But I know better. Iknow how loyal the Tigray peole are. They are caring loving people who are 1000% Ethiopian.
I happen to know Tirgay more that I know about Eritrea (as kifele-hager). Only a few of you are around. You were forcing the entire Tigray to pretended to be TPLF. But that era is gone, GONE FOREVER.

I was sitting by "Hatse Yohanes" Hotel in Mekele a while back, just across the old state house of emperor Yohaness. There were news-paper vendors by the roadside who are selling only sport magazines in Amharic. At the time in Addis we had plenty of free press printing daily. I asked one of the guys why he wasn't carrying the political free press news-letter. His answer was "I like to raise my kids". This was how TPLF thugs treated the Tirgya people.

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 15:56
simbe11 wrote:
Tegadalay-Halifom,
Deke-Akabi-Tilyan
Wedi - Shumbash

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 24 Aug 2019, 00:30

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 14:56
Amharic is a foreign language to every mother of Kilils like Tigrigna or Oromigna is a foreign language to Amhara mothers throughout Amhara kIlil. No student study Amhara language, we want our own language and English language we can communicate with the rest of the world. If Tigray cannot communicate with Amhara in Amharic what will be the lose nothing except to gain something by kicking out the headache and brain cancer Amhara from everyone's brian for good???

All ethnics of the union salute the brave Oromo Kilil president and policy makers for your standstill the Menelik shitara to Amharanize the rest of the country again. All ethnics must reject ABN party education policy and Kilils have the right to come up their own policy and let Amhara mind in Amhara Kilil.

Love to see Tigres licking Oromo boots ..... you guys finally got your place i.e under the mighty Oromos shoes ....