Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

ABN tells Amharu to give up hope on Meshrefet and fight him.Meshrefet has leprosy on his lips.

Post by Abdelaziz » 22 Aug 2019, 11:47

Look carefully on Meshrefet's ligagam mouth.

Medo

Re: ABN tells Amharu to give up hope on Meshrefet and fight him.Meshrefet has leprosy on his lips.

Post by Medo » 22 Aug 2019, 12:12

It is clear that day and you have been dreaming the next pm position to be occupied by agame and now you can't withstand your jealousy. What did meshrefet did you? Whatever you claim here you won't be back to power. Rather you will lose everday. Ethiopian pm is Dr. Abiy Ahmed swallow, it as a bitter pill. Qoshasha buuuuushti weyanus :lol:

sun
Member+

Re: ABN tells Amharu to give up hope on Meshrefet and fight him.Meshrefet has leprosy on his lips.

Post by sun » 22 Aug 2019, 16:27

Abdelaziz wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 11:47
Really? :lol:

Your unbounded Judas envy and jealousy makes you whistle shameful dirty whistling through all of your back and front holes. Give yourself a break if you want to escape from the strangle of the Snake! :P

You are only playing your usual leprosy infested divide and weaken dirt cheap serpent propaganda hoping that your dead tplf may come back to build concentration camps, secret jails and re start the chopping of hands and limbs in addition to banishing Ethiopians out of their families, communities and country so that they may go and die in foreign cultures and alien lands.

May be that new born inexperienced ABN guy should think fresh as to how to work peacefully with all other Ethiopians unlike some of those swine head aggressive hateful filthy zealot colleagues of his new born organization. ABN and its associates need to care and mind only about their region rather than dreaming about the empire of their baboon tyrannical hedonist bygone grandpas. Even in their Amhara region which is part and parcel of Ethiopia they must stop their anarchist violence and slaughtering government officials in Bahir Dar and elsewhere otherwise they will be chased by the Federal Government, captured and brought to justice by all means possible.

Democracy is an ongoing process and continuous project which may keep on improving endlessly for which reason they may not need to go and hang themselves on the strong Branch of the Holy Odaa Tree unless their vision of democracy, never seen never heard in 3000 years may come to takes place here and now. :lol:

We are the new sustainable generation with the new vision and mission to make Ethiopia the land of equality and justice for all the nations and nationalities of Ethiopia.
8)
Last edited by sun on 22 Aug 2019, 16:52, edited 7 times in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Aug 2019, 16:31

Dr, son

i know u r Muslim so what do u think 98% of worker in industrial park are Muslim what say u..

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 22 Aug 2019, 16:32

sun wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 16:27
Abdelaziz wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 11:47
hmmm... :lol:

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 22 Aug 2019, 16:46

Medo wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 12:12
It is clear that day and you have been dreaming the next pm position to be occupied by agame and now you can't withstand your jealousy. What did meshrefet did you? Whatever you claim here you won't be back to power. Rather you will lose everday. Ethiopian pm is Dr. Abiy Ahmed swallow, it as a bitter pill. Qoshasha buuuushti weyanus :lol:
You dirty Shiritam wesfatam Gudifecha , I can enter My anaconda into your gi'matam qomaXa . lift and drop you on Meshrefet's [deleted] lap, but Your guess of why I hate Meshrefet is wrong. I personally do not want Tigray to continue with Ethiopia let alone seek a Tigrean to lead Ethiopia. I have no personal issue with Meshrefet, he has to blame himself for that, since millions like me cannot stand him now after he lied on a million things ever since only less than a year after he entered 4-killo. He shot his own feet.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 22 Aug 2019, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Aug 2019, 16:49

this is what i miss under Golden to day all we hear is politics and more politics ..

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 22 Aug 2019, 19:13

Ethoash wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 16:31
Dr, son

i know u r Muslim so what do u think 98% of worker in industrial park are Muslim what say u..
I say just as they say...

"Be a sweet melody in the great orchestration, instead of a discordant note. The medicine this sick world needs is love. Hatred must be replaced by love, and fear by faith that love will prevail." ~ P. Pilgrim :P