Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Skunis deqi Kilil Ar'tera, show us what you've, your dead & useless land is not even worth 1% the value of Tigray.

Post by Abdelaziz » 22 Aug 2019, 09:03

When Tigray retakes its Gash-Setit region, which is outside the Italo-Minilik colonial agreement, cursed ar'tera will be nothin than a total bowl of sand. BTW: The Red Sea belongs to us the Agazian Shum-Bahris and our Afar Menabirtina--we are the ones who defended it for thousands of year, while you the sissie banda booshtiew ho'mosins always cooperated with our enemies, easily ceded it to external enemies, and never ever had guts to defend it alone. Weyane really made a big mistake for giving you your now-useless End-pestence.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Skunis deqi Kilil Ar'tera, show us what you've, your dead & useless land is not even worth 1% the value of Tigray.

Post by Hawzen » 22 Aug 2019, 18:58

Sister Abi-gail,

If Eritrea were to make a deal with the people and government of Ethiopia to give them access Red Sea corridor of 1 KM for the entire killil Tigray, they would take it in a heartbeat. Because Tigray is the least important killil in Ethiopia... In fact, the people and government of Ethiopia would offer us to trade the useless Tigray for just one 1 Km Red Sea access and another Tigray for free :lol: :lol: :lol: ( of course if there were another useless killil like Tigray in Ethiopia).. Remember, if the deal were to happen, you would be my choice to watch our farms and cattle :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anbesa Tekle: Enda TeAme kede

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Skunis deqi Kilil Ar'tera, show us what you've, your dead & useless land is not even worth 1% the value of Tigray.

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Aug 2019, 20:53

Hawzen

You are so generous. Actually Ethiopians would have give the “the least important Kilil Tigray” for free. With no exchange. They once asked Sudanese to take Tigray, they[sudanese] laughed hard and said thank you then walked away from the unattractive offer. They know Eritreans wouldn’t not touch tigray with any several yards long stick if they were asked. :P

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 22 Aug 2019, 21:25

Fed_Up wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 20:53
Hawzen

You are so generous. Actually Ethiopians would have give the “the least important Kilil Tigray” for free. With no exchange. They once asked Sudanese to take Tigray, they[sudanese] laughed hard and said thank you then walked away from the unattractive offer. They know Eritreans wouldn’t not touch tigray with any several yards long stick if they were asked. :P
Brother Fed_Up,

You are so mean brother,... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was in a church this morning and that is why I am trying to be generous for the citizens the least important killil Tigray. My intention is that we might use the land of frogs as a dumping site for our mining wastes ... One thing I might need to make change in the deal though... The government of Ethiopia should keep agames out of our mining wastes dumping site aka the useless killil Tigray :lol: :lol: :lol: .

You are right...Eritrea is not ready to welcome people like the Qedad stinky behind sister Abi-gail.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF