Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

simbe11

Re: የኢትዮጵያ እድገት ጠላቶችና በኤርሚያስ አመልጋ ላይ የሚፈጸመው ግዙፍ ግፍ ። የማይሰበረው _ አዲሱ መጽሃፉ

Post by simbe11 » 21 Aug 2019, 23:27

I’ve a big trust issue with this Ermias guy. He work with and steal from the thugs. And now, he is crying. He is a living proof of corruption.

Dawi

Re: የኢትዮጵያ እድገት ጠላቶችና በኤርሚያስ አመልጋ ላይ የሚፈጸመው ግዙፍ ግፍ ። የማይሰበረው _ አዲሱ መጽሃፉ

Post by Dawi » 22 Aug 2019, 06:53

Horus,

I guess he is left in jail for "ethnic" federation balancing act. That don't seem to have helped Abiy at all so far when it comes with some Tigrean "intellectuals".

Ermias has always been careful while doing business under EPRDF; he has always focused in his businesses including the ones that failed. He did "Don't ask Don't tell"! When it comes to EPRDF! He stayed away from them by enlarge, only doing his business. He is a quintessential diaspora who arrived during EPRDF beginning by leaving his successful career in the US by his own choice. That was a time where most wouldn't dare go back. He deserves a respect at a minimum.

As far as the ethnic pimps are concerned, those past beneficiaries of TPLF have already made ridiculous accusation against Abiy Government's Meaza Ashenafi, the President of the Federal Supreme Court of Ethiopia for directly threatening Tigrai. That is for telling a story of a legal precedent in the US in handling a case of violation of a Federal law. It didn't make any sense to accuse Meaza but, they did anyway.

They're also running a campaign of "freedom for Tigrean freedom fighters" etc. METEK general and others in Klinto is what they're talking about. My take is, it would have been more noble to organize such things as non "ethnic" fighting for justice for all! Ermias Amelga would have been included in that however, as they are known to be backwards anyway, they chose once again, to go with a primordial method. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Having said that, I am glad Ermias is treated well in prison. EPRDF knows he is not going to disappear if he gets a bail. Why hold him then?

In fact, when it comes to the productive citizens like him and others like the METEC General who seem to be singled out among the midst of other fat cats in Mekele star hotels and elsewhere, better to bail most out instead of making them sit in jail. This selective jailing is not helping Dr. Abiy's government!
Horus wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 22:46