Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Brother Pushkin and brother Kuasmeda: Thank you!!!

Post by Hawzen » 21 Aug 2019, 21:34

I would like to commend my dear Eritrean brother Pushkin and brother Kuasmeda for the fantastic Job you have been doing in ER. There is nothing that frustrates the low IQ woyanay Digita Warriors more than exposing the facts about the least important killil Tigray and the daily life of their agame people in Tigray. Thank you, brothers!!!

Make no mistake.. Agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and Eritrean people and I just want to encourage you to keep it up, my dear brothers!!!

Bereket Mengisteab Korba

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Last edited by Hawzen on 22 Aug 2019, 18:15, edited 1 time in total.

pushkin
Member+

Re: Brother Pushkin and brother Kuasmeda: Thank you!!!

Post by pushkin » 22 Aug 2019, 03:27

Thanks brother Hawzen! I love our uniqueness beauty strength. We Eritreans step on our enemies like ants they are. love our future especially now that we have destroyed TPLF placed them in Mekelle Tigray to act like deranged psychopaths. Agames are slepless, after the bloody two year wars that took lives of 20,000 dear Eritreans and after 20 years of hardship they caused; to see blood-sucking TPLF Tegaru on recent talk circles scheme vs Eritrea is sickening. They're still targeting youth intent to destabilizing Eritrea. We must expose them how they are weak and morons :lol:
Hawzen wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 21:34
I would to commend my dear Eritrean brother Pushkin and brother Kuasmeda for the fantastic Job you have been doing in ER. There is nothing that frustrates the low IQ woyanay Digita Warriors more than exposing the facts about the least important killil Tigray and the daily life of their agame people in Tigray. Thank you, brothers!!!

I just want to tell you to keep it up!!!

Bereket Mengisteab Korba

Dedebit is always dedeb

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 22 Aug 2019, 03:35

Brother Hawzen! We will increase our pace as long as the low IQ moron Agames are freaking on ER
Please wait, video is loading...
pushkin wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 03:27
Thanks brother Hawzen! I love our uniqueness beauty strength. We Eritreans step on our enemies like ants they are. love our future especially now that we have destroyed TPLF placed them in Mekelle Tigray to act like deranged psychopaths. Agames are slepless, after the bloody two year wars that took lives of 20,000 dear Eritreans and after 20 years of hardship they caused; to see blood-sucking TPLF Tegaru on recent talk circles scheme vs Eritrea is sickening. They're still targeting youth intent to destabilizing Eritrea. We must expose them how they are weak and morons :lol:
Hawzen wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 21:34
I would to commend my dear Eritrean brother Pushkin and brother Kuasmeda for the fantastic Job you have been doing in ER. There is nothing that frustrates the low IQ woyanay Digita Warriors more than exposing the facts about the least important killil Tigray and the daily life of their agame people in Tigray. Thank you, brothers!!!

I just want to tell you to keep it up!!!

Bereket Mengisteab Korba

Dedebit is always dedeb

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 Aug 2019, 08:57

I would like to say Thank You to my Digital Weyane brother Awash for not giving up hope on our Greater Republic of Tigray dream, despite the devastating setbacks we had suffered in recent years. The audacity of hope.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Aug 2019, 10:31

Digital Weyane wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 08:57
I would like to say Thank You to my Digital Weyane brother Awash for not giving up hope on our Greater Republic of Tigray dream, despite the devastating setbacks we had suffered in recent years. The audacity of hope.
አቦይ ፍቃዱ :lol:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 22 Aug 2019, 22:12

Fed_Up wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 10:31
Digital Weyane wrote:
Fendadawa

You did not get the appreciation because you often shoot in a wrong direction, open your mouth loud to bend over and get $h@99ed doggy style

My advise to you is to focus on when you need to focus. Brother Kuasmeda, Hawzen and Pushkin are sharp shooters while you are a mere gossip mill attacking Ethiopians

Jimmy your big arse lover

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 23 Aug 2019, 00:08

እምስራቅ

ከመቸ ወዲህነው ደግሞ አፍቃሬ ኤሩና የሆንከው አንተ አዛባ :: ምነው ሹት አደራረጌ አልተመቸሽም? ... አስጣጥህ እኮ ነው ...ጎምበስ በል ..በርገድ አድርገው .. ፈታ በል ከዛም እለቅብሃለሁ...ፈስህን አብረን እናዳምጠዋለን... :P

Misraq wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 22:12
Fed_Up wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 10:31
Digital Weyane wrote:
Fendadawa

You did not get the appreciation because you often shoot in a wrong direction, open your mouth loud to bend over and get $h@99ed doggy style

My advise to you is to focus on when you need to focus. Brother Kuasmeda, Hawzen and Pushkin are sharp shooters while you are a mere gossip mill attacking Ethiopians

Jimmy your big arse lover