Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

TGAA
Member+

Re: [VIDEO] "አዲስ አበባ እንመረጣለን" - አቶ ልደቱ አያሌው [ኢዴፓ/EDP]

Post by TGAA » 21 Aug 2019, 19:57

When more than 200 Addis Ababa youth was mowed by Meles agazi army and more than 750 made handicap in a single day , you were dining with Aboy sebhat in Sheraton hotel. Unless you think Addis Ababa residence came out of amnesia, no addis Ababian will walk over those young people killed in daylight , to vote for you. To add insult to injury you voted with Meles to invade Somalia to make another human tragedy happen.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 21 Aug 2019, 20:03

I cannot foretell the timing. But I can tell with whole certainty this dude (Lidetu) someday will become the leader of the nation.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 22 Aug 2019, 12:44

This Charlton not out of princeple he is making this statement ,but to exacerbrt the division in the society so that his back door friends ,TPLF murderers, could have a better chance to mess up the country. He doesn't have to support Baldras, in stade could have stayed it's political stance on Addis Ababa. Not even 8 months a go he was in Mekele schmoozing with TPLF kapos breeching them to come to Addis, while he knows well these criminals have blood in their hand. This back stubber will be spitted out by Addis Abebins.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 22 Aug 2019, 13:36

I agree with TGAA in most part. I had never condemned Lidetu until I saw he started to make fun of the Abiy government. Abiy just became prime Minister, and Lidetu called him the EPDRF and the opposition leader at the same time. As expected he got applause from the Mekele audience. Right then I believed the guy had no soul. Any person, let alone a politician who swears every single day about his love of the country , could have given Abiy a slack at that very early age. He could have wished him to do well. Not Lidetu. I do not know that he dined with Sebhat at Sheraton when the Addis young were massacred in broad daylight. It is the first time I read about it from TGAA’s feedback. If that had been true , had I known it when it happened , I would have called him a politician who cares more about himself fourteen years ago.
But I remember after he ridiculed Abiy, he said some people wanted “ to take him out” so he declared no more politics to me.
What happened between the Abiy government honeymoon and now to change his mind ?

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 22 Aug 2019, 16:53

Revelations wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 13:49
Glad to see you restless clapping for Lidetu.

There is hope that EPRP DERG disease can be cured in the next Ethiopia.

Congratulation for seing the light.