Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

What explains the existence of Pushkin Park in Asmera but not Welde Ab Welde Mariam Park?

Post by eden » 21 Aug 2019, 08:33

Anyone with social psychology and history major here?

Awash
Senior Member+

Re: What explains the existence of Pushkin Park in Asmera but not Welde Ab Welde Mariam Park?

Post by Awash » 21 Aug 2019, 09:40

The desire to lure Russian military base in the Red Sea as a strategic partner of the totalitarian tyrant. It has nothing to do with desire or needs of the society. The tyrant's preference of a superpower ruled by a dictator (who's not concerned with good governance) to guarantee it's tyrannical longevity. Besides, WW was a journalist (a profession despised by tyrants.)

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: What explains the existence of Pushkin Park in Asmera but not Welde Ab Welde Mariam Park?

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Aug 2019, 10:08

As far as we all know our Pushkin is exposing and undone the false narrative of the woyanus for the last 27 years. And of course he is clearly ràpping the digital woyanus like you and your side kick Asswash which I personally think a crime. It is no no hahahahaha :P

Thank you Pushkin..keep on doing what you are doing. The SOBs are feeling the heat.
"እማንካ ተናጊርካ አብ መንገዲ ባቡ ሃርስ" በለ ሓንዛል አመ Asswash :P
Last edited by Fed_Up on 21 Aug 2019, 10:10, edited 1 time in total.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 21 Aug 2019, 10:09

Let me translate/explain edu shikors hasadat/hasidic woyanu double speak language/nature...

After being teased by Maxi/Misraq for statue of Pharaoh Meles, his jealous second nature consciously made him target/attack statues of his neighbors and subconsciously against user name pushkin :lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192147

FYI, I thought the statue of Alexander Pushkin was also built with the help/funding of mother Russia? So if you want a statue for your Woldeab Woldemariam, i suggest you fund raise/beg among your woyanu agam people...saying "sele mariam ne woldemariam". Besides, i thought many of you hasadat already claimed/believe Pushkin was a tigray agam?

I hope that you do realize it was HGDF that elevated Woldeab. Many/most eritreans wouldn't have given him such a lengthy spotlight especially since there are masses of nameless full blood eritreans that have sacrificed more without a spotlight. That was HGDFs way of trying to acknowledge Tegaru, but instead of being thankful for the mention, your blind hasadat nature made you to try to claim credit for the entire struggle movement/era. HGDF even gave credit to many other ethiopian ethnic individuals (amharu/oromo)+somal during the eritrean struggle era but i dont see them jealously begging for a statue or credit like you & the hasadat tribe :!:

Anyways you are better off trying to build a statue for your Resu?Yohannes!!
(Here are some suggestions...)

Side note, we dont need suggestions from the hasadat tribe that builds statues for gun carrying priests :lol:

Now, leave all this alone and go back to playing Good Cop / Bad Cop game with Deqi

Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 21 Aug 2019, 10:42, edited 4 times in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 21 Aug 2019, 10:09

Awash wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 09:40
The desire to lure Russian military base in the Red Sea as a strategic partner of the totalitarian tyrant. It has nothing to do with desire or needs of the society. The tyrant's preference of a superpower ruled by a dictator (who's not concerned with good governance) to guarantee it's tyrannical longevity. Besides, WW was a journalist (a profession despised by tyrants.)
And an Asmeran,these two names I knew as a growing child.WW and Asmera.It is just respect for what he believed in.
Last edited by Degnet on 21 Aug 2019, 10:15, edited 1 time in total.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 21 Aug 2019, 10:15

eden wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 08:33

eden aka agame

Good Day Maam

Because Pushkin is Eritrean hero, who i might add is chasing ur agame rats here. SO I 2 congratulate our Eritrean brother 4 chasing all z agame cadres on Ethiopian Review. Hey eden agame mind ur agame business. NOKHAL AGAME TEREWAIT. We need a PUSHKIN STATUE ON ETHIOPIAN REVIEW 2 :lol:

Good Day Maam

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 21 Aug 2019, 10:17

Degnet wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 10:09
And an Asmeran,these two names I knew as a growing child.WW and Asmera.

Don't forget you also knew the name "agame" growing up! :lol: :lol:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 21 Aug 2019, 10:21

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 10:17
Degnet wrote:

What ever it is about Agame,I love a woman from Agame who has rented our next door and who was as a mother to me,hetsab egra ewn aytekewnen

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 21 Aug 2019, 10:23

Degnet wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 10:21
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
Degnet wrote:

What ever it is about Agame,I loved a woman from Agame who has rented our next door and who was as a mother to me,hetsab egra ewn aytekewnen

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 21 Aug 2019, 10:28

Degnet wrote:
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
Degnet wrote:

What ever it is about Agame,I love a woman from Agame who has rented our next door and who was as a mother to me,hetsab egra ewn aytekewnen

Qeshi Degnet, i was just joking...don't get angry & shoot a divine messenger. :shock:

Anyways, did you say agame wash their feet?? :lol: :lol:

Sometimes you are hilarious.
Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 21 Aug 2019, 10:45, edited 1 time in total.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 Aug 2019, 10:45

:lol: :lol: What's gotten to Agame deqi komarit medhin berad these days? They're acting like defeated, morally bunkrupt occupiers on their deathbed. Their recently escalated vitriol against their own and their Agame tyrants' heritage reveals they have lost their marbles. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 21 Aug 2019, 10:53

Awash wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 10:45
:lol: :lol: What's gotten to Agame deqi komarit medhin berad these days? They're acting like defeated, morally bunkrupt occupiers on their deathbed. Their recently escalated vitriol against their own and their Agame tyrants' heritage reveals they have lost their marbles. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously Awushom, that is your comeback/counter??

All i can say is, I feel sorry for your woyanu agam mother!!

Now go wash your agam feet in the awash river, or better yet let Qeshi Degnet bless & wash them

Maybe all along the source of woyanu messed up brains has been their barenaked dirty feet!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 Aug 2019, 11:29

Fake Hazega TseAzega,
Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for yourself, pretending to be something you're not forever like your Agame tyrant. Get it through your thick skull.
:lol: :mrgreen: :oops: :oops:

◾4. H.E. Ras Hagos Mirtcha. He was k. in battle with Ras Alula in Shire, 19th January 1897, having had issue,a son: ◾a. Dejazmatch Abraha Hagos. m. 10th July 1896, Woizero Attenesh (b. ca. 1880), eldest daughter of H.H. Ras Mangasha Yohannes, Prince of Tigray. [He may have had issue, four sons: ◾i. H.E. Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha. Governor of Wollo in 1964.
◾ii. Captain Mekkonen Abraha. Cmsnd. Imperial Ethiopian Navy, retd. as Capt. m. (a) a daughter of Dejazmatch Ghebray, educ. Empress Menen Sch., Addis Ababa, by whom he had two children.
◾iii. Ato Hagos Abraha, educ. Tafari Makkonen Sch., Addis Abbaba. Employed with National Bank.
◾iv. Ato Afewerq Abraha. Employed with the Ministry of Land Reform, at Mekele, Tigray. m. Woizero Adanech Berhe, daughter of Woizero Medhin Berad, sister of Fitawrawri Kidane Mesel, from Adowa. He had issue: ◾1a. Ato Amare Afewerki.
◾2a. Ato Isayas Afewerki. b. at Asmara, 2nd February 1946, educ. Addis Ababa Univ., Joined Eritrean People's Liberation Front in 1966, Commissar 1966-1967, Dep. Divisional Cdr. 1967-1969, Co-Founder Eritrean People's Liberation Front (EPLF) 1970, Dep. Gen-Sec. 1977-1978, Sec-Gen. 1978-1994, Presdt. Eritrean People's Front of Democracy and Justice since 1994, Sec-Gen. of the Govt. & C-in-C 1991-1993, Presdt. & C-in-C of Eritrea since 1993. m. Woizero Saba Haile, of Shimezana, Eritrea.
◾3a. Ato Amanuel Afewerq
◾4a. Ato Ermias Afewrq.
◾5a. Ato Yonas Afewerq.
◾1a. Woizero Tsigereda Afewerq.
◾2a. Woizero Arian Afewerki.
http://www.royalark.net/Ethiopia/tigray5.htm
...Family background of the Eritrean tyrant
Isayas' father, Ato Afewerq/ki is from Adi Tanqua-Milash/Tembien and they trace their roots to Agame Awraja of Tigray in Ethiopia.

Isayas's father used to work in Mekele, the capital of Tigray Province. Isayas's father used to work at the Ministry of Land Reform until his retirement. Until he died, those who knew him in Tigray used to identify him as "the man who wears a black suit, a black "cravat"/neck tie and a black hat."

Isayas's Mother Woz. Adanech Berhe is from Adwa in Tigray. This is also the birthplace of the father of Prime Minister Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia.

Isayas's uncles (via his father) are: Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha, Captain Mekonnen Abraha, Ato Hagos Abraha.

Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha (Isayas's uncle) was the Enderassie/Governor of Wollo province in Ethiopia during the reign of Emperor Haileselassie. In 1964 (E.C.), ae Tigray cultural group based in Mekele visited Dessie, the Capital City of Wollo after their tour to Asmara. The Governor of Wollo at the time, Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha, (the Eritrean President's uncle), in a special dinner, organised in their honour expressed his pleasure and gratitude to the Cultural Group for their initiative of popularising the Tigrean folklore music and dances and he told them that he was a Tigrean himself.

Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha revealed to them that his own mother was from Agame Awraja in Beganta-Afeshum Woreda (sub-district) in a village called Qil-a-at" in Tigray, Ethiopia. He also told them that his father was from Tenbien in Tigray.

Navy Captain Mekonnen Abraha was "married" to the daughter of Dejazmatch Ghebray, who was a student at Empress Menen School in Addis Ababa and he is believed to have children from her. Ato Hagos Abraha was a student at Teferi Mekonnen School in Addis Ababa in the mid 1940s. He discontinued his studies due to ill health and later died when he was working at the National Bank in Addis Ababa.

...Isayas's grandmother (on his mother's side) is called Woz. Medhin "Berad" and she is from Adwa in Tigray. She is the sister of Fitawrari Kidane Mesel.

It is also alleged that Fitawrari Kidane is the father of either Ato Kassahun or Ato Yemane Kidane (otherwise known as "Jamaica") of the TPLF/EPRDF ruling group of Ethiopia. If this is true, it implies that Ato "Jamaica" and Isayas Afewerki of Eritrea are in a sense brothers by our Eritrean/Ethiopian definition but a cousin in Western sense
. It is also said that some of the closest people around Isayas Afewerki also have a Tigrean blood. In short, many of those who are fanatic anti-Ethiopia in Asmara are mainly Tigreans/Ethiopians by origin and those who have had strong links and connections with Tigray, in particular, and Ethiopia, in general.

Isayas's aunt (the sister of Isayas's mother) is called Woz. Hana. She is the wife of Ato Belay. Both Woz. Hana and Ato Belay are from Adwa. It is alleged that their children are living in Sweden.

Isayas's uncle (on his mother's side) is married to a woman from Adwa and has a daughter named Woz. Zewdi, who is now said to be living in Germany.

From the above information, the only "Eritreanness" of Isayas Afewerki is that he was born in Eritrean soil and he is married to Woz. Saba Haile of Shimezana of Eritrea.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 21 Aug 2019, 11:41

Awash wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 11:29
Fake Hazega TseAzega,
Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for yourself, pretending to be something you're not forever like your Agame tyrant.

Poor Awushom, i know that Isayas not acknowledging you woyanu agams drives you crazy...the rejection is painfully unbearable to you all :cry: :cry:

To help you understand your current state & that of your woyanu:

In Eritrea, there is Hizbawe Gimbar !!

In Woyanu Tigray, there is Hizbawe (resah) Egri !!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 Aug 2019, 11:47

Fake Hazega TseAzega,
Get it through your thick skull.

◾4. H.E. Ras Hagos Mirtcha. He was k. in battle with Ras Alula in Shire, 19th January 1897, having had issue,a son: ◾a. Dejazmatch Abraha Hagos. m. 10th July 1896, Woizero Attenesh (b. ca. 1880), eldest daughter of H.H. Ras Mangasha Yohannes, Prince of Tigray. [He may have had issue, four sons: ◾i. H.E. Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha. Governor of Wollo in 1964.
◾ii. Captain Mekkonen Abraha. Cmsnd. Imperial Ethiopian Navy, retd. as Capt. m. (a) a daughter of Dejazmatch Ghebray, educ. Empress Menen Sch., Addis Ababa, by whom he had two children.
◾iii. Ato Hagos Abraha, educ. Tafari Makkonen Sch., Addis Abbaba. Employed with National Bank.
◾iv. Ato Afewerq Abraha. Employed with the Ministry of Land Reform, at Mekele, Tigray. m. Woizero Adanech Berhe, daughter of Woizero Medhin Berad, sister of Fitawrawri Kidane Mesel, from Adowa. He had issue: ◾1a. Ato Amare Afewerki.
◾2a. Ato Isayas Afewerki. b. at Asmara, 2nd February 1946, educ. Addis Ababa Univ., Joined Eritrean People's Liberation Front in 1966, Commissar 1966-1967, Dep. Divisional Cdr. 1967-1969, Co-Founder Eritrean People's Liberation Front (EPLF) 1970, Dep. Gen-Sec. 1977-1978, Sec-Gen. 1978-1994, Presdt. Eritrean People's Front of Democracy and Justice since 1994, Sec-Gen. of the Govt. & C-in-C 1991-1993, Presdt. & C-in-C of Eritrea since 1993. m. Woizero Saba Haile, of Shimezana, Eritrea.
◾3a. Ato Amanuel Afewerq
◾4a. Ato Ermias Afewrq.
◾5a. Ato Yonas Afewerq.
Isayas' father, Ato Afewerq/ki is from Adi Tanqua-Milash/Tembien and they trace their roots to Agame Awraja of Tigray in Ethiopia.

Isayas's father used to work in Mekele, the capital of Tigray Province. Isayas's father used to work at the Ministry of Land Reform until his retirement. Until he died, those who knew him in Tigray used to identify him as "the man who wears a black suit, a black "cravat"/neck tie and a black hat."

Isayas's Mother Woz. Adanech Berhe is from Adwa in Tigray. This is also the birthplace of the father of Prime Minister Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia.

Isayas's uncles (via his father) are: Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha, Captain Mekonnen Abraha, Ato Hagos Abraha.

Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha (Isayas's uncle) was the Enderassie/Governor of Wollo province in Ethiopia during the reign of Emperor Haileselassie. In 1964 (E.C.), ae Tigray cultural group based in Mekele visited Dessie, the Capital City of Wollo after their tour to Asmara. The Governor of Wollo at the time, Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha, (the Eritrean President's uncle), in a special dinner, organised in their honour expressed his pleasure and gratitude to the Cultural Group for their initiative of popularising the Tigrean folklore music and dances and he told them that he was a Tigrean himself.

Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha revealed to them that his own mother was from Agame Awraja in Beganta-Afeshum Woreda (sub-district) in a village called Qil-a-at" in Tigray, Ethiopia. He also told them that his father was from Tenbien in Tigray.

Navy Captain Mekonnen Abraha was "married" to the daughter of Dejazmatch Ghebray, who was a student at Empress Menen School in Addis Ababa and he is believed to have children from her. Ato Hagos Abraha was a student at Teferi Mekonnen School in Addis Ababa in the mid 1940s. He discontinued his studies due to ill health and later died when he was working at the National Bank in Addis Ababa.

...Isayas's grandmother (on his mother's side) is called Woz. Medhin "Berad" and she is from Adwa in Tigray. She is the sister of Fitawrari Kidane Mesel.

It is also alleged that Fitawrari Kidane is the father of either Ato Kassahun or Ato Yemane Kidane (otherwise known as "Jamaica") of the TPLF/EPRDF ruling group of Ethiopia. If this is true, it implies that Ato "Jamaica" and Isayas Afewerki of Eritrea are in a sense brothers by our Eritrean/Ethiopian definition but a cousin in Western sense
. It is also said that some of the closest people around Isayas Afewerki also have a Tigrean blood. In short, many of those who are fanatic anti-Ethiopia in Asmara are mainly Tigreans/Ethiopians by origin and those who have had strong links and connections with Tigray, in particular, and Ethiopia, in general.

Isayas's aunt (the sister of Isayas's mother) is called Woz. Hana. She is the wife of Ato Belay. Both Woz. Hana and Ato Belay are from Adwa. It is alleged that their children are living in Sweden.

Isayas's uncle (on his mother's side) is married to a woman from Adwa and has a daughter named Woz. Zewdi, who is now said to be living in Germany.

From the above information, the only "Eritreanness" of Isayas Afewerki is that he was born in Eritrean soil and he is married to Woz. Saba Haile of Shimezana of Eritrea.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 21 Aug 2019, 11:53

Awash wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 11:47
Fake Hazega TseAzega,

First, get it thru your thick callused worn out dirty agam feet!!...its the root of the problem to your messed up thinking!! :lol: :lol:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 21 Aug 2019, 11:59

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 10:28
Degnet wrote:
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
Degnet wrote:

Qeshi Degnet, i was just joking...don't get angry & shoot a divine messenger. :shock:

Anyways, did you say agame wash their feet?? :lol: :lol:

Sometimes you are hilarious.

Young eye mesbelka eko kulu wedieyo eye.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 21 Aug 2019, 12:10

Qeshi Degnet, day-wud'ah wed'eh tebel kulugeze but you are still on Mereja!!

Please bless & wash Awushom's dirty feet, to help clear his shyte thinking/brain.

Gin, hetseabu aytistay!! :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 21 Aug 2019, 12:56

eden wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 08:33
Tena yistilign,

No, I ain't when I talk of myself, however, here is my 2 birr worth,

I am of the opinion that monuments should be erected to commemorate our past and recent (not long past) heroes such as:

The great raasi solomon (imbi ale weldu), the great bahta hagos of segeneyti, the great sheikh ukud from lowland eritrea and the maria shum (forgot his name).
Those heroes were our forefathers.

And our recent heroes are:

Hamid idris awate, welwel, Ibrahim Sultan, abdul kadir kebire, raasi tesema and...
one can add more names.

No genuine eri will forget them and in future (post-Higdef) monuments will be erected in every eritrean city, town, village etc...to commemorate them.
Last edited by kerenite on 21 Aug 2019, 13:35, edited 1 time in total.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 Aug 2019, 13:06

Fake Hazega TseAzega, wedi komarit:

◾3a. Ato Amanuel Afewerq
◾4a. Ato Ermias Afewrq.
◾5a. Ato Yonas Afewerq.