Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Re: What explains the existence of Pushkin Park in Asmera but not Welde Ab Welde Mariam Park?

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 Aug 2019, 13:29

Weizero agame borqaq.

The reason is simple and that is, the ancestors of alexander pushkin from his mother side hails from Laguin in Adi hamushte.

I remember when The village idiot Seyoum Mesfin visited russia and he was asked by RT journalist about the relationship between russia and Ethiopia, the village idiot put a claim on pushkin as an Ethiopian and as a prideless agame as he is, he was approval when rt journalist claimed Ethiopia became orthodox Christian country thanks to russian missionaries despite the fact the axumite empire adopted the Christian religion way before russia.

eden
Member+

Re: What explains the existence of Pushkin Park in Asmera but not Welde Ab Welde Mariam Park?

Post by eden » 21 Aug 2019, 14:20

Deqi - WW is from adi zarna. So what's your point?
pushkin from his mother side hails from Laguin in Adi hamushte.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 Aug 2019, 14:51

eden wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 14:20
Deqi - WW is from adi zarna. So what's your point?
pushkin from his mother side hails from Laguin in Adi hamushte.

Alexander pushkin is the father of russian litteratur while Weldeab is no better or worse than all the patriots who fought occupation forces. If you erect a statue of weldeab, you are also going to erect the statue of Ibrahim sultan, Zerai Deres, general Aman andom, ras weldemichael, his son Mesfin, many many many patriots

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 21 Aug 2019, 14:56

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 13:29
Weizero agame borqaq.

The reason is simple and that is, the ancestors of alexander pushkin from his mother side hails from Laguin in Adi hamushte.

I remember when The village idiot Seyoum Mesfin visited russia and he was asked by RT journalist about the relationship between russia and Ethiopia, the village idiot put a claim on pushkin as an Ethiopian and as a prideless agame as he is, he was approval when rt journalist claimed Ethiopia became orthodox Christian country thanks to russian missionaries despite the fact the axumite empire adopted the Christian religion way before russia.
And where does his great great grand father come from?

Hint: Dibarwa
Hint: The ruling clan during Dibarwa as a capital
Hint: Negus (Yisaq)Ishaq clan

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 Aug 2019, 17:53

Awash wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 09:40
The desire to lure Russian military base in the Red Sea as a strategic partner of the totalitarian tyrant. It has nothing to do with desire or needs of the society. The tyrant's preference of a superpower ruled by a dictator (who's not concerned with good governance) to guarantee it's tyrannical longevity. Besides, WW was a journalist (a profession despised by tyrants.)
Having said that, Russian interest in a Red Sea naval base in Eritrea could arouse U.S. interest and is the ultimate goal of the tyrannical Arab servant Agame dictator.
Last edited by Awash on 21 Aug 2019, 18:54, edited 1 time in total.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 21 Aug 2019, 17:58

Eden,

Pushkin is equivalent to the great Sheakspeare, but I have to agree with you on this one. I vote for Woldeab. Pushkin is first and foremost Russian. Woldeab is all Eritrean. Looking for heroes outside when you have plenty natives is self deceit. BTW, I am a great admirer of Pushkin.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 21 Aug 2019, 21:19

Fed_Up wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 10:08
As far as we all know our Pushkin is exposing and undone the false narrative of the woyanus for the last 27 years. And of course he is clearly ràpping the digital woyanus like you and your side kick Asswash which I personally think a crime. It is no no hahahahaha :P

Thank you Pushkin..keep on doing what you are doing. The SOBs are feeling the heat.
"እማንካ ተናጊርካ አብ መንገዲ ባቡ ሃርስ" በለ ሓንዛል አመ Asswash :P
You hit the nail on the head, my dear Eritrean brother Fed_Up :lol: :lol: :lol: . I feel the pain of the agame sister eden has been through every time brother Pushkin and brother Kuasmeda exposed the least important killil Tigray...Everybody knows that Eden agame is an Eritrean wannabe Woyanay Digital warrior and she does not care bout any park in Asmara or Eritrea at all. She is just mad at brother Pushkin for exposing the useless Killil Tigray and the daily life of her agame people.......Obviously, our dear brother Pushkin has been doing fantastic job in frustrating and getting in the nerve of the low IQ Woyanay Digital Warriors by exposing the crooked agames.

I would like also to commend our dear brother Kuasmeda who has also been doing fantastic job by telling agames exactly who they really are. I think brother Kuasmeda also deserves a Park in Asmara under his name. Am I right, agame sister Eden ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Aug 2019, 10:14

Hawzen wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 21:19
Fed_Up wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 10:08
As far as we all know our Pushkin is exposing and undone the false narrative of the woyanus for the last 27 years. And of course he is clearly ràpping the digital woyanus like you and your side kick Asswash which I personally think a crime. It is no no hahahahaha

Thank you Pushkin..keep on doing what you are doing. The SOBs are feeling the heat.
"እማንካ ተናጊርካ አብ መንገዲ ባቡ ሃርስ" በለ ሓንዛል አመ Asswash
You hit the nail on the head, my dear Eritrean brother Fed_Up :lol: :lol: :lol: . I feel the pain of the agame sister eden has been through every time brother Pushkin and brother Kuasmeda exposed the least important killil Tigray...Everybody knows that Eden agame is an Eritrean wannabe Woyanay Digital warrior and she does not care bout any park in Asmara or Eritrea at all. She is just mad at brother Pushkin for exposing the useless Killil Tigray and the daily life of her agame people.......Obviously, our dear brother Pushkin has been doing fantastic job in frustrating and getting in the nerve of the low IQ Woyanay Digital Warriors by exposing the crooked agames.

I would like also to commend our dear brother Kuasmeda who has also been doing fantastic job by telling agames exactly who they really are. I think brother Kuasmeda also deserves a Park in Asmara under his name. Am I right, agame sister Eden ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

You said it all articulately my little brother, Hawzen. Kuasmeda and Pushkin doing wonderful job exposing the lies machine agameWoch by presenting facts and evidence. 8) . So do you brother. You are the most hated eritrawi by the hassadaT for the fact to you often make them to stay where they belong. Their hate for your two popular slogans which describe them precisely has no match lol: “dedebit is always dedeb “ and “ the least important Kilil Tigray “ :lol: :lol: