Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

No one knows Tegaru better than Eritreans!

Post by pushkin » 21 Aug 2019, 07:30

There is no one better than Eritreans who know Tegaru. The Agames DNA is recognized by every Eritrean as being, liars, thieves, incompetents, traitors, etc. & beggars . We are unlucky to have them even as neighbors. If you weren't described this one, you wouldn't be called Weyane.

Abdelaziz

Re: No one knows Tegaru better than Eritreans!

Post by Abdelaziz » 21 Aug 2019, 07:39

You just know only how well the Agazian Tigrean conquistadors sodomized you along with your wer'ada Banda Akelesinkul father and your che'nawit gual bidama hamasine mother.
Other than this encounter, from the entire world, the only miscreants who really do not understand why Tigreans are so brilliant and heroic people are the werada fa'gat cursed ar'teran subhumans. Live with it, you dk'sucking, sp'ermdrinking cursed Hamachenawi we'nadagered. Only a we'ndagered hamchenawi like you dwells on brooding evil and concocting insults by hiding behind a PC. In due time you will have to face the consequences.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 21 Aug 2019, 08:04

Aziza gual chenawit mitra gahban Agame! Why should a proud Eritrean like me hide behind the PC. I am proud to be an Eritrean & tell what an Agame is at any place & ant time. Look at what your so called educated donkor low IQ said in the public:
"እኛን አማራ ገዛን ኤርትራዊያንን ደሞ ጣልያን ገዛቸው።እዛ ያለው በነጭ እዚ ያለው(ተጋሩ)ባማራ ተገዛ።ጣልያን ኤርትራውያን ላይ ያደረሰው ስቃይና አማራ ተጋሩ ላይ ያደረሰው ስቃይ አንድ ነው"የተጋሩ ጥያቄ የቀኝ ግዛት ሆነ? Imagine, this dude is a University Political Science instructor. What do students actually learn from this clown. No surprise if they all end up a stand up comedian at the end.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 21 Aug 2019, 08:17

pushkin wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 08:04
Aziza gual chenawit mitra gahban Agame! Why should a proud Eritrean like me hide behind the PC. I am proud to be an Eritrean & tell what an Agame is at any place & ant time. Look at what your so called educated donkor low IQ said in the public:
"እኛን አማራ ገዛን ኤርትራዊያንን ደሞ ጣልያን ገዛቸው።እዛ ያለው በነጭ እዚ ያለው(ተጋሩ)ባማራ ተገዛ።ጣልያን ኤርትራውያን ላይ ያደረሰው ስቃይና አማራ ተጋሩ ላይ ያደረሰው ስቃይ አንድ ነው"የተጋሩ ጥያቄ የቀኝ ግዛት ሆነ? Imagine, this dude is a University Political Science instructor. What do students actually learn from this clown. No surprise if they all end up a stand up comedian at the end.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 21 Aug 2019, 08:21

Qosal Meakoru Terewaee Hamasenay lootinesh, I will wrap my anacond on your neck and suffocate you to death, that is how most lootinesh Hamasenays get killed.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 23 Aug 2019, 02:58

Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Aug 2019, 09:49

Ni66a fa9, mad. qiqiqi

What anaconda? It ain´t even as big, as a sowing needle. :mrgreen:
Abdelaziz wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 08:21
Qosal Meakoru Terewaee Hamasenay lootinesh, I will wrap my anacond on your neck and suffocate you to death, that is how most lootinesh Hamasenays get killed.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 23 Aug 2019, 10:03

pushkin wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 07:30
There is no one better than Eritreans who know Tegaru. The Agames DNA is recognized by every Eritrean as being, liars, thieves, incompetents, traitors, etc. & beggars . We are unlucky to have them even as neighbors. If you weren't described this one, you wouldn't be called Weyane.

I knew slaves in Mekelle or Halafi Mengedi here,you all were slaves of the ancient Enderta.Many Amharans know this.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 23 Aug 2019, 10:19

Degnet wrote:
23 Aug 2019, 10:03
pushkin wrote:

I knew slaves in Mekelle or Halafi Mengedi here,you all were slaves of the ancient Enderta.Many Amharans know this.Both Amharic and Tigrigna were created from the Geez dialect spoken in Enderta and surroundings.There is no any people in the world that is so bad as these people.You know the main reason,other people have history to look back.This is the rotten 50 years of history.Zetwehabom harenet ewn kehelewewo aykealun.Leaving hate aside.You,Menegestu and Wejane abzeyaetewekum.This is the word of Eritreans too,with all respect to those who died in the war.And those who suffered for nothing.pushkin know this always,as the Greeks say nehna zerei amalkti ina,ezi kulu neaka zmelket eyu

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 23 Aug 2019, 10:58

Degnet wrote:
23 Aug 2019, 10:03
pushkin wrote:

I knew slaves in Mekelle or Halafi Mengedi here,you all were slaves of the ancient Enderta.Many Amharans know this.