Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Wedi Bayre says "Tigray has become maekel siHibet".

Post by Abdelaziz » 21 Aug 2019, 03:38

For Wedi Bayre Tigray is " The Real Country" Tigreans should stick with.

Erfi Haz; BeEraay nab zebele yebil!

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Wedi Bayre says "Tigray has become maekel siHibet".

Post by Hawzen » 21 Aug 2019, 21:47

Sister Abi-gail,

I like brother wedi Bayre and of course his older brother, RIP. I listened the song and I think the content of the song is really good. The only problem with the song is that there is NO a country called Tigray YET. All agames including your stinky as*s are Ethiopians and you should either sing for Ethiopia or be quiet. Now, I advice you to zip your mouth the same as you have zipped the deformed stinky behind of yours. Your stinky behind is so deformed that you can't control your filthy far*t :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, why did you poison my brother Anbesa Tecle???? Is it because he refused to sing any political song ???

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 21 Aug 2019, 21:56

Hawazen ,
tra'nsexual Hamasen-Akelesinkul dikala gual bedama, I know you like Ambesa Tekle so much, becoz you you always dream su'cking my agazian Anaconda the time you hear him say "Eselie!".

BTW: Tigray is the only true, genuine, historic, ancient, civilized and functional country in all black Africa. No wonder Tigray created Ethiopia and it still owns cursed ar'tera.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 21 Aug 2019, 23:07

Abdelaziz wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 21:56
Hawazen ,
tra'nsexual Hamasen-Akelesinkul dikala gual bedama, I know you like Ambesa Tekle so much, becoz you you always dream su'cking my agazian Anaconda the time you hear him say "Eselie!".

BTW: Tigray is the only true, genuine, historic, ancient, civilized and functional country in all black Africa. No wonder Tigray created Ethiopia and it still owns cursed ar'tera.
Sister Abi-gail,

There are countries called Eritrea, Ethiopia, Sudan, Somalia, Djibouti e.t.c. But there is NO country named Tigray. Your Tigray is just the least important killil in Ethiopia when it comes to its political and economical importance in Ethiopia. Yes, you had Tigray Republic dream but that dream is not only unviable but it is also buried side by side with its drafter the coward little frog.. :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: :cry: :twisted:

By the way, how bad is the deformity of your sticky behind ??

Dedebit is always dedeb

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 21 Aug 2019, 23:44

Hawazen, you dicksucker bi'tch, the stamp of my anaconda is visiblein all your orifices, specially in your tattered hamasenayu fin'tita. No man on earth could have fo'cked you up and down more than what I did to you in Gezabanda.your political immaturity and knowledge of geopolitics is not just feminine and very childish, but it is very absurd, you are believing your idiotically repetitive and meaningless aphorisms. If Tigray is useless then why is it keeping 8 million jealous and cursed and perverted Ho'moshins awake day and night? if You think the useless ar'tera weyane gave you will be there after wedimedhin you must be smoking pot. Get lost you spermdrinker [deleted] chenawit hamachenawit bi'tch. Tigray was not made by colonialists like cursed ar'tera or the fake Ethiopia, the real Ethiopia was Tigray's creation, and Tigray- the most ancient black nation on Earth- is the creation of Agazian Axumites.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 22 Aug 2019, 00:17

Abdelaziz wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 23:44
Hawazen, you dicksucker bi'tch, the stamp of my anaconda is visiblein all your orifices, specially in your tattered hamasenayu fin'tita. No man on earth could have fo'cked you up and down more than what I did to you in Gezabanda.your political immaturity and knowledge of geopolitics is not just feminine and very childish, but it is very absurd, you are believing your idiotically repetitive and meaningless aphorisms. If Tigray is useless then why is it keeping 8 million jealous and cursed and perverted Ho'moshins awake day and night? if You think the useless ar'tera weyane gave you will be there after wedimedhin you must be smoking pot. Get lost you spermdrinker [deleted] chenawit hamachenawit bi'tch. Tigray was not made by colonialists like cursed ar'tera or the fake Ethiopia, the real Ethiopia was Tigray's creation, and Tigray- the most ancient black nation on Earth- is the creation of Agazian Axumites.

Sister Abi-gail,

Your agame brother Mehari Yohannes said " Not only your Qedada Stinky as*s was colonized but the least important killil Tigray was also made by black colonizers called Amhara ......." with which many historians agree. Let me tell you this though: I do not agree with brother Mehari about his fantasy regarding the relationship between Eritrea and Tigray aka fake Agazian cra*p. But I have great respect for this proud Tigrayan brother... He has charisma and brave Tigrayan brother unlike the low IQ Digital Woyanay Warriors here who are ready to kiss anybody...

By the way, everybody knows that the deformed stinky behind of yours had also been colonized by a Nigerian man who was responsible for its deformity :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb