Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Amharu are the most unbelievable ethnic to think of, they talk unity while Amhara Kilil is anarchy???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 Aug 2019, 01:06

Amharu, why do not you spend time in your own Kilil and teach the basic human being Gebregebnet to your ethnic before you lecture us about the love and unity of Ethiopia while you hate each other and you have Gebeze Aleka, Fano, Ginbot 7, ADP, ABN, Wefe Lalawoch, Erikum Erikumoch, Zerafwa, Jil Amorawoch, Arbegnoch……etc ruling Amhara???

Anarchism exhibit one is Amhara Kilil yet Ethiopia unity nonstop talk 24/7 other ethnic kilils who control their destiny and live with at most harmony because no Amharu in their soil to disturb them.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Amharu are the most unbelievable ethnic to think of, they talk unity while Amhara Kilil is anarchy???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 Aug 2019, 10:35

I am talking you cannot teach others while you got a fail grade about the subject.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Amharu are the most unbelievable ethnic to think of, they talk unity while Amhara Kilil is anarchy???

Post by Degnet » 21 Aug 2019, 10:42

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 01:06
Amharu, why do not you spend time in your own Kilil and teach the basic human being Gebregebnet to your ethnic before you lecture us about the love and unity of Ethiopia while you hate each other and you have Gebeze Aleka, Fano, Ginbot 7, ADP, ABN, Wefe Lalawoch, Erikum Erikumoch, Zerafwa, Jil Amorawoch, Arbegnoch……etc ruling Amhara???

Anarchism exhibit one is Amhara Kilil yet Ethiopia unity nonstop talk 24/7 other ethnic kilils who control their destiny and live with at most harmony because no Amharu in their soil to disturb them.
They have the right to fight against people like you,you are insulting them day and night,our ancestors fought them with reason while respecting them as people.I thank them for ignoring your evil thoughts.
Last edited by Degnet on 21 Aug 2019, 10:58, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 Aug 2019, 10:52

Degnet wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 10:42
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

They have the right to fight against people like you,you are insulting them day and night,our ancestors fought them with reason while respecting them as people.I thank them for ignoring your evil thoughts.

Whom are the Amhara fighting???

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 21 Aug 2019, 11:01

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 10:52
Degnet wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 10:42
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Whom are the Amhara fighting???
Why don’t you read it, there is no reason for me to hate anyone because of his/her ethnics.I pray for wise Amharans,David like.