Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Is it smart to ban HGDEF under the next regime?

Post by eden » 20 Aug 2019, 22:09

The oppositions and civil society seem to agree HGDEF ban is a must for the country to move forward and become free, peaceful and prosperous.

I think HGDEF should be allowed to stay and even be allowed to present a program and run for election. My only reservation is we will have cases where individuals come forward to demand justice for past atrocities. Other than that HGDEF can be useful to check new dictatorial tendencies by new powers.

Allowing at least mid and low level HGDEFites to participate as individuals is giving them a chance to redeem themselves and some how redress the wrong they did to our people.

Maybe forgiving them helps us heal as society as well. I think giving the signal of forgiveness today helps society get to transition sooner than later. HGDEF affiliates find it easier to withhold support to a dying regime if we as a society are forgiving and the oppositions/ activists not so vindictive.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Is it smart to ban HGDEF under the next regime?

Post by Hawzen » 21 Aug 2019, 02:24

eden wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 22:09
The oppositions and civil society seem to agree HGDEF ban is a must for the country to move forward and become free, peaceful and prosperous.

I think HGDEF should be allowed to stay and even be allowed to present a program and run for election. My only reservation is we will have cases where individuals come forward to demand justice for past atrocities. Other than that HGDEF can be useful to check new dictatorial tendencies by new powers.

Allowing at least mid and low level HGDEFites to participate as individuals is giving them a chance to redeem themselves and some how redress the wrong they did to our people.

Maybe forgiving them helps us heal as society as well. I think giving the signal of forgiveness today helps society get to transition sooner than later. HGDEF affiliates find it easier to withhold support to a dying regime if we as a society are forgiving and the oppositions/ activists not so vindictive.

The crooked Eden agame is funny as hell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 21 Aug 2019, 02:39

I agree with my Digital Weyane boss eden/kerenite/almaze that, following our declaration of the Greater Republic of Tigray, we will throw all 7 million HGDEF and their supporters into a gulag and throw away the key.

No more Mr nice Weyane! When we Weyane ruled Ethiopia we were so nice to the Amara and Oromo prisoners that we sent them to Ivy League colleges in the US on fully paid scholarships. But we will never be nice to the 7 million HGDEF who overthrew our TPLF democratic government illegally, undemocratically and unconstitutionally.

My boss eden/kerenite/almaze is an optimist who doesn't buy the Game Over nonsense. We Digital Weyane, as long as we keep generating at least 10 anti Eritrea threads everyday, we still have a shot at removing the 7 million HGDEF from power. Never give up! The game is not over until we Digital Weyane say so!

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 22 Aug 2019, 14:55

Hawzen

You should be with me on this one

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 22 Aug 2019, 17:52

eden wrote:
22 Aug 2019, 14:55
Hawzen

You should be with me on this one
Only if you were an Eritrean, Agame sister Eden. How about leaving Eritrean matters to real Eritreans and the Eritrean wannabe agames and the rest of the low IQ Woyanay Digital Warriors focus on the useless Tigray Republic's survival ...??? :mrgreen: :oops: :twisted:

By the way, did you stop by your Zena's grave in Addis :lol: :lol: :lol: ??

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray TPLF