Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Unbelievable Metet story: Only an Erirean who lived in Addis before told me I am under metet

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Aug 2019, 18:00

Only an Erirean who lived in Addis before told me I am under metet. She told me one Amhara lady did to her like that in Addis. She was chased from her job and she was made to have car crash which left with broken hips. Since she is Tigreans Erttrean she did no have a clue about metet. But was advised by Amhara friend to seek help from Meet expert. She did. The metet expert asked if she her if she has Menkegnea.

+1

Nekemte · 2 hours ago
Let me tell you. They put metet on me because I was the smartest student in Addis Ababa. What happened, grade 9, 10, 11 I was coming out student number one in my school. They were giving rewards of note books to those who came 1, 2, 3rd.. I was left out for three years in row from the reward. Only those he came 2, 3rd were given reward but mine was removed. I ask the unit leader why. He said that it is not him who is discriminating me , but it is the system that is discriminating me. While I was studying my hand became thin and could not write . When I write my hand was painful. My handwriting was the best and people how nice my hand writing was, all of a sudden my hand writing was like I can not read even myself what I write. My brother asked me what happened. I could not know. Even with all hat. I was doing well. But grade 12 I fell ill and the reason metet so so hat I can no write matric. I could not also study and I I became restless and could no focus. None of my relatives could know neither do I knew. It took me 30 years to know all this. Because I became more ill as time goes, all my body aching, urinating blood, my skin sore, spitting blood, stomach ache, ... no doctor could figure out my illness. Only an Erirean who lived in Addis before told me I am under metet. She told me one Amhara lady did to her like that in Addis. She was chased from her job and she was made to have car crash which left with broken hips. Since she is Tigreans Erttrean she did no have a clue about metet. But was advised by Amhara friend to seek help from Meet expert. She did. The metet expert asked if she her if she has Menkegnea. She said she did not know about Mekegnea. Then she told her that the Amhara lady who used to work with her put meet on her. Now after 30 years, she saved my life. She told me i have been under meter for more than 30 years. She advised me that the only way to cure is to pray or to do Orthodox metet driving out rite. I decided to do pray. After one month constant prayer all my illness disappeared. Amhara has the most evil culture on earth. They use metet to kill people, to make you poor, sick, to steal, and even to do prostitution. They actually imported this now to Arab countries. One Amhara lady was exposed in QUIET for putting metet on her mistress and a young Muslim exposed her and i was on face book. All Amhara may not be evil, but they most evil culture on our planet. They are 100% jealous and they can not bear other people living or faring or succeeding. Their orthodox is fake.

Ibidda

Re: Unbelievable Metet story: Only an Erirean who lived in Addis before told me I am under metet

Post by Ibidda » 20 Aug 2019, 18:55

that's very true, i don't know about gonderes but gojjam and shewa well known for this. we are Muslims this doesn't work on us, that's why you have to pray five times a day it will protect you.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Unbelievable Metet story: Only an Erirean who lived in Addis before told me I am under metet

Post by Degnet » 20 Aug 2019, 18:58

Ibidda wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 18:55
that's very true, i don't know about gonderes but gojjam and shewa well known for this. we are Muslims this doesn't work on us, that's why you have to pray five times a day it will protect you.
It is lack of education and lose of some thing important as a child.Religion with out knowledge is idolatery and idol makes you a slave.Any body with out Christ is in danger of all kinds of failer.Nementay ab ayneka zelo gundi gedifka bezaeba hawka tezareb.There are many things in Tigray that make people of Tigray positive,I don't like idiots like tarik but people like Thomas H.are a curse.People full of hate,cowards that serve the devil.Ne gezae hezbom equa kebri zeyblom,wolves.

Ibidda

Post by Ibidda » 20 Aug 2019, 19:27

Degnet wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 18:58
Ibidda wrote:
It is lack of education and lose of some thing important as a child.Religion with out knowledge is idolatery and idol makes you a slave.Any body with out Christ is in danger of all kinds of failer.Nementay ab ayneka zelo gundi gedifka bezaeba hawka tezareb.There are many things in Tigray that make people of Tigray positive,I don't like idiots like tarik but people like Thomas H.are a curse.People full of hate,cowards that serve the devil.Ne gezae hezbom equa kebri zeyblom,wolves.
i don't speak your language man. i think anyone who worships a human being as a God is will face punishment afterlife.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Aug 2019, 19:29

Degnet wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 18:58
Ibidda wrote:
What does to do with Tarik and Thomas H??? The victims are talking about their own experiences what happened to them but you are talking about religion and personal names.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 Aug 2019, 00:32

Is Metet like Buda and what do they look like the Metets???