Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

I was pleasantly surprised to personally witness Tigrai in such a shape

Post by Mahlana » 20 Aug 2019, 15:53

Politically independent

Economically over confident

Guys, you will witness an economic miracle soon, very soon in Tigrai. Deep skin surgery is under way in Tigrai. For the first time ever in their history, Tigraians seem to have come to their senses more than ever.

Now, they are building Tigrai cities, not Asmara, not Addis Ababa, not Gondar, Bahir dar, Nazret, Awassa e.t.c.

And believe me, a city deserted by Tigraian business people turns just in to a ghost town. Ask Asmara. Addis will follow soon, but it will take more time because of the current fluid situation.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: I was pleasantly surprised to personally witness Tigrai in such a shape

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Aug 2019, 15:59

Mahlana wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 15:53
Politically independent

Guys, you will witness an economic miracle soon, very soon in Tigrai. Deep skin surgery is under way in Tigrai. For the first time ever in their history, Tigraians seem to have come to their senses more than ever.

Now, they are building Tigrai cities, not Asmara, not Addis Ababa, not Gondar, Bahir dar, Nazret, Awassa e.t.c.

And believe me, a city deserted by Tigraian business people turns just in to a ghost town. Ask Asmara. Addis will follow soon, but it will take more time because of the current fluid situation.
Woyane palace for 17 years at Adi Gezaeti

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 20 Aug 2019, 16:02, edited 2 times in total.

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 20 Aug 2019, 16:00

:mrgreen:

Your mistaking tigrignyas for Gurages!
We all know Gurages are the true business for ethiopia
tigres are labas and thrive on theft

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 20 Aug 2019, 16:01

Mahlana wrote:
Politically independent

You don’t need to mention other places,there will not be any country in real progress unles led by God fearing people,you were told that you are some body that supports the rich,it took Europeans a lot of fight to be free of the rich and the nobility.You need grass root change,Hadish neger ztemtse’ewo neger yelen,it was started by Raesi Weldedlassie,when was Endaslassie Church built? Minimum 100 years before.

Gash

Post by Gash » 20 Aug 2019, 16:40

Mahlana wrote:
Politically independent

Thanks God you guys are finally cured! Please keep focusing in your Tigray and leave the rest of us alone. We will love you as neighbors, good luck!!

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 20 Aug 2019, 16:48

Tigrians (TPLF) looted Ethiopian peoples resources for the past 27years,knowing that one day they will be chased out of Addis.
It is no surprised that they have looted money. The question is how long will that money last and what is next?

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 20 Aug 2019, 17:06

mollamo wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 16:48
Tigrians (TPLF) looted Ethiopian peoples resources for the past 27years,knowing that one day they will be chased out of Addis.
It is no surprised that they have looted money. The question is how long will that money last and what is next?
It was a mistake done by few people,most shame,especially for Tigrians of good mind and heart,I don't know how we will win over this,enemies at home and surrounded by enemies.The bitter truth.Gena dehan,remember the history of Israel.Ashenda enabelu yehlemu nai tarik hatela/mehferti hagerom,think of Doctors,engineers and technicians.If I had a hammer,the song of the 1960s.Zenjero le zenjero

Mahlana

Post by Mahlana » 21 Aug 2019, 04:48

ደቂ ቅዱስ ያሬድ