Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

የብሄር ጥያቄ፣ የዎይኔ መሃይሞች፣ የነጃዋር ዘር ፖለቲካ መላ ኢትዮጵያን እንዴት መሃይም እንዳደረገ ይህን ጉድ፣ ይህን መአት ስሙ !(Abdelaziz, Pushkin is Right)

Post by Horus » 20 Aug 2019, 01:26

ይህን ልብ በሉ። የመጀመሪያ ዲግረ በማትዝስ በፊዚክስ ተመርቅው የሳይንስ ዲግሪ ብቻ ሳይሆን የሳይንሳና ሂሳብ አስተማሪዎች ናችው ። አሁን እነሱ የሳይንሳና ማቲማቲክስ ለማስተርስ ዲግሪ ሊቀበሉ እጩዎች ናቸው። አሁን እነዚህ የማስተር ኦፍ ሳይንስ ክንዲዴትዎች ሊያስተምሩ የሚፈልጉትን ያ10ኛና 11ኛ ክፍል ሂሳብና ሳይንስ ጥያቄ ማለትን ያ14 እና 15 አመት ልጅ የሚወስደውን ፈተና ወሰዱ ። በተሰጥው የሁለተኛ ደረጃ ሳይንስ ፈተና ከ50% በላይ ትክክል መልሰ የሰጡት የማስተርስ ዲግሪ እጩዎች ከ1% በታች ናቸው ።

ይህን ማን ሊያምን ይችላል? በዎያኔ ኢትዮጵያ የማስተርስ ዲግሪ ይዘው ኮሌጅ የሚያስተምሩት ምናልባት የ8ኛ ክፍል እውቀት የላቸውም ፤ ይህን ማን ያምናል !!

Last edited by Horus on 21 Aug 2019, 12:19, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Re: የብሄር ጥያቄ፣ የዎይኔ መሃይሞች፣ የነጃዋር ዘር ፖለቲካ መላ ኢትዮጵያን እንዴት መሃይም እንዳደረገ ይህን ጉድ፣ ይህን መአት ስሙ !(Abdelaziz, Pushkin is Right)

Post by Selam/ » 21 Aug 2019, 12:31

That can sometimes happen and we shouldn’t lump up everyone in the same basket. Here in the US, one or two degree holders take exams for professional licensure. And it is oftentimes a daunting undertaking. It takes years to make it through and people fail the tests repeatedly. Guess what? Most of the questions are usually from freshman courses. If the Ethiopian teachers failed the tests after proper preparation and study, that’s a whole different story. But things can happen. I don’t think I will be able to answer any of my ESLCE math questions that I scored “A” years ago.
Horus wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 01:26
ይህን ልብ በሉ። የመጀመሪያ ዲግረ በማትዝስ በፊዚክስ ተመርቅው የሳይንስ ዲግሪ ብቻ ሳይሆን የሳይንሳና ሂሳብ አስተማሪዎች ናችው ። አሁን እነሱ የሳይንሳና ማቲማቲክስ ለማስተርስ ዲግሪ ሊቀበሉ እጩዎች ናቸው። አሁን እነዚህ የማስተር ኦፍ ሳይንስ ክንዲዴትዎች ሊያስተምሩ የሚፈልጉትን ያ10ኛና 11ኛ ክፍል ሂሳብና ሳይንስ ጥያቄ ማለትን ያ14 እና 15 አመት ልጅ የሚወስደውን ፈተና ወሰዱ ። በተሰጥው የሁለተኛ ደረጃ ሳይንስ ፈተና ከ50% በላይ ትክክል መልሰ የሰጡት የማስተርስ ዲግሪ እጩዎች ከ1% በታች ናቸው ።

ይህን ማን ሊያምን ይችላል? በዎያኔ ኢትዮጵያ የማስተርስ ዲግሪ ይዘው ኮሌጅ የሚያስተምሩት ምናልባት የ8ኛ ክፍል እውቀት የላቸውም ፤ ይህን ማን ያምናል !!

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: የብሄር ጥያቄ፣ የዎይኔ መሃይሞች፣ የነጃዋር ዘር ፖለቲካ መላ ኢትዮጵያን እንዴት መሃይም እንዳደረገ ይህን ጉድ፣ ይህን መአት ስሙ !(Abdelaziz, Pushkin is Right)

Post by Horus » 21 Aug 2019, 12:37

ሰላም፣

የጥናቱን ቪድዮ እየው ! ነገሩ ዝም ብሎ ያንድ ሊሆን የሚችል ነገር አይደልም፣ አሳዛኝ ነገር ነው

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 21 Aug 2019, 12:43

Selam got an A in maths. Funny
And now you are taking care of the washroom floor in Washington DC. Although job is job, so long as it pays the bills.
Shame on you!!!
Comeback to Addis and teach maths

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 21 Aug 2019, 13:32

Statistical Inference without a baseline? Then draw a larger, totally unrelated conclusion from an original pretension?

Guragenetu new wyes ye TMS?

i believe it is the former and as such the reason why gurage will remain an ignored, background noise albeit the ton of noise that they generate!

lefilf!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Aug 2019, 13:44

I still have a lot left that would surpass your level, with all your ancestors and offsprings combined.
simbe11 wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 12:43
And now you are taking care of the washroom floor in Washington DC. Although job is job, so long as it pays the bills.
Shame on you!!!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 21 Aug 2019, 13:48

ጊርሄድ፣

አስታወስከኝ ! አንተ ኢንኳንስ የኢንፈረንስ ጽንስ ቀርቶ አስታትስቲክ ምን ማለት እንደ ሆነ አታቅም ። ሆኖም የጉራጌ ነገር ምን ያህል እንቅልፍ እንደ ሚነሳህ ራስክን አጋለጥክ !!! ጉራጌ ከዚህ አሳፋሪ አገር አቀፍ ቆሻሻ የዎያኔ ትግሬ ውድቀት ጋር ምን አያያዘው?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Aug 2019, 14:24

Understood. Let’s not still generalize. In any case, woyane thugs are to blame for all this, the gray dumb lady - Genet Zewdie - in particular.
Horus wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 12:37
ሰላም፣

የጥናቱን ቪድዮ እየው ! ነገሩ ዝም ብሎ ያንድ ሊሆን የሚችል ነገር አይደልም፣ አሳዛኝ ነገር ነው

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 21 Aug 2019, 15:35

I bet you do.
Let’s leave our ancestors out of this game as you can mention only your dad and the fake last name you acquired during your dreamland visa process.

But, leaving the crap out, why are you not coming back to Ethiopia and spend your sabbatical teaching? That will be a great assistance than arguing with the dumbs like myself here in this forum.

Selam/ wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 13:44
I still have a lot left that would surpass your level, with all your ancestors and offsprings combined.
simbe11 wrote:
Shame on you!!!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 21 Aug 2019, 15:48

gearhead wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 13:32
Statistical Inference without a baseline? Then draw a larger, totally unrelated conclusion from an original pretension?

Guragenetu new wyes ye TMS?

i believe it is the former and as such the reason why gurage will remain an ignored, background noise albeit the ton of noise that they generate!

lefilf!
Ewnet kenegerkachew sedeb new,very backwarded

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Aug 2019, 15:54

Mr Assume, you’re too presumptuous. “...fake last name...” what the heck is all that about? And all of a sudden you elevated me from “...a washroom...” attendant to a superintendent. Guud iko new! Do I care about what you’re doing? Hell no! Character is the first thing I put on the scale when I evaluate the quality of a person. Everything else is secondary. I applaud you though for voluntarily articulating your level & role on this forum. Be reminded that I never allow a dumb & mean-spirited fellow to plan my life.
simbe11 wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 15:35
I bet you do.
Let’s leave our ancestors out of this game as you can mention only your dad and the fake last name you acquired during your dreamland visa process.

But, leaving the crap out, why are you not coming back to Ethiopia and spend your sabbatical teaching? That will be a great assistance than arguing with the dumbs like myself here in this forum.

Selam/ wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 13:44
simbe11 wrote:
Shame on you!!!

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 21 Aug 2019, 16:47

what the heck is that? i know of no gurage "statisic" but of standard statistics where inference, by definition and of necessity, requires a comparative baseline. gurage madenager new enji objectivity altefeterebetim! most people know that. that is why you will always remain a background noise! other than that, bring yourself and try me if you will, and find me a functional statistician! you however know nothing albeit a phd.
Horus wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 13:48
ጊርሄድ፣

አስታወስከኝ ! አንተ ኢንኳንስ የኢንፈረንስ ጽንስ ቀርቶ አስታትስቲክ ምን ማለት እንደ ሆነ አታቅም ። ሆኖም የጉራጌ ነገር ምን ያህል እንቅልፍ እንደ ሚነሳህ ራስክን አጋለጥክ !!! ጉራጌ ከዚህ አሳፋሪ አገር አቀፍ ቆሻሻ የዎያኔ ትግሬ ውድቀት ጋር ምን አያያዘው?

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 21 Aug 2019, 16:55

ጉራጌ ሰራተኛ ህዝብ እንጂ አደናጋሪ አይደለም። ጥቂት ሌባ ጉራጌዎች አጠቃላይ ጉራጌን አይወክሉም። ለሌባ ለሌባማ ከሁሉስ መሃል ሌባ መች ጠፋ።
ጊርሄድ፣ አናትህ ውስጥ የላላ ብሎን ካለ እሱን አጥብቅ እንጂ፤ ጉራጌን አትስደብ።

gearhead wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 16:47
what the heck is that? i know of no gurage "statisic" but of standard statistics where inference, by definition and of necessity, requires a comparative baseline. gurage madenager new enji objectivity altefeterebetim! most people know that. that is why you will always remain a background noise! other than that, bring yourself and try me if you will, and find me a functional statistician! you however know nothing albeit a phd.
Horus wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 13:48
ጊርሄድ፣

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 21 Aug 2019, 22:12

ጊርሄድ፣
ጉራጌ እንዳንተ ባለ መሃይም ቢመሰግን ነበር እንጂ የማዝነው፣ ባንተ መሰል ቀፎ መሰደብ በኔና ባንተ መካከል ያለውን ያንጎል ርቀት ስለሚያሳይ እንደ ምርቃት ወስጄዋለሁ ። እኔ ስለ % እና አቨሬጅ የተማርኩት 5ኛ ክፍል ነው። አንተ በአርቲሜቲክ እና ፕሮባቢሊቲ መሃል ያለውን ልዩነት እንኳን ባንጎልህ ልቲዝ ጉግል ልታደርገው እንኳን አትችልም። በቪድዮ ላይ ያለው የት/ሚ ጥናት ዲስሪፕቲቨ እስታቲስቲክ ይባላል፤ የሚሰራው በተራ 4 መደብ አርቲሜቲክ ነው። ኢንፈረንሻል እስታቲስቲክ አንተ ሰምተህ በማታቀው ፕሮባቢሊቲ በተሰኘው ማቲማቲክስ ነው የሚቀመረው ። የዚህ ቪዲዮ ረፖርት የሆነ ትንሽ ሳምፕል ወስዶ በዚያ ላይ ኢንፈር የተደረገ ቁጥር አይደለም የሚያወራው፣ ደደቦ ! የሆነ ማታ ት/ቤት ገብተህ ብታንቀላፋ ይሻልህ ነበር፤ እዚህ አደባባይ ላይ ወጥተህ ድንቁር ናህን ጸሃይ ላይ ከምታሰጣ !!!