Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Wedi medhin berad attempt to divide Eritreans and the cold reception of Sebhat Ephrem

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 Aug 2019, 17:39

The morally deprived thug wedi medhin berad is playing his last, ugly and divisive politics to cling to power no matter the price. ብድሕረይ ሳዕሪ ኣይትብቆላ ዝብል ኣዛራርባ ናተይ ኢሉ እዩ ሒዝዎ ዘሎ እዚ ሰኽራን.
Please wait, video is loading...
In the video, the dictator is trying to deminish the popular opposition against his dictatorship by claiming the people who oppose his rule comes only from a certain areas of the country and these People have a habit to moan and complain. 🙄 There are certain members of this forum Who love to coin this clown as founding father of the country and the question is, is this how a founding father behave? A founding father who laughs sarcasticly when he tries to explain the ordeal of eritrean youth in the desert and Sea. I don't think so

Any way, the subliminal message the dictator is trying to convey is simple, and that is, he wants People to rally behind him not because of his merit but because of the preceived threat of the people who "moan and complain.

If he was a true leader and founding father, he should sit his arse down and listen the grievence of the people who like" moan and complain" which means, the entire Eritrean People.

Sebhat ephrem

If People recall, when secretary general of Pfdj Alamin Muhammad Said was treated in dubai hospital, the dictator visited him personally and Eritv (wedi medhin berad tv) broadcasted the event. even after he completed his treatment and returned home, the dictator media gave him much coverage and conducted some interviews to highlight his existence that he is well and sound.

In contrast, when the only 4 Star general in Eritrea and veteran returned home after he was treated in dubai hospital for fatal shooting, wedi medhin berad tv was not any where to be found. People knew about his return thanks to Eritrea's ambassader in japan. The question is why this grudge against sebhat ephrem? Is the dictator upset and disappointed that the man survived the shooting? When the Amatuersh Eritv cover Evert step of Tiffany Haddish to exploit her celebrity status, is Sebhat ephrem less valuable and less important than a person who basically got to know the existence of Eritrea two years ago.

Where is the pride?

Btw, hardliner i will be back with my reply to your thread

Aurora

Re: Wedi medhin berad attempt to divide Eritreans and the cold reception of Sebhat Ephrem

Post by Aurora » 20 Aug 2019, 00:45

Deqi,

When you threw your preposterous admiration to the lizard better known as Tesfatsion, I gave up on you. The man has regionalist agenda inorder to promote his agazian dream. Listen to that Kebabi mantra :wink: BTW, Fedup was the one who missed you the most in your absence. :lol: You two have hate and love relationship that could spill disaster. :lol:
Sorry, to deviate from your topic. A mirage of slander may be falling on your head very soon. :lol: o

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Wedi medhin berad attempt to divide Eritreans and the cold reception of Sebhat Ephrem

Post by Digital Weyane » 20 Aug 2019, 01:20

I love watching my Digital Weyane brother Deqi-Arawit using our TPLF's scientifically proven tactic called "one-to-five"-- meaning posting 5 anti Eritrea threads, and one anti Weyane-- to make the gullible Eritreans think that he is one of them, when in fact he is a Digital Lion with the Heart of Tigray!!

ላለፉት ሃያ ሰባት አመታት ለኦሮሞና አማራ ህዝቦች ምንም ችግር ሳይገጥመን ልንገዛቸው የቻልነው አንድ ለአምስት የተሰኘው የስለላ መዋቅር ስለተጠቀምን ነው።

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 20 Aug 2019, 05:01

Aurora wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 00:45
Deqi,

When you threw your preposterous admiration to the lizard better known as Tesfatsion, I gave up on you. The man has regionalist agenda inorder to promote his agazian dream. Listen to that Kebabi mantra :wink: BTW, Fedup was the one who missed you the most in your absence. :lol: You two have hate and love relationship that could spill disaster. :lol:
Sorry, to deviate from your topic. A mirage of slander may be falling on your head very soon. :lol: o

First of all, i never counted you as some one who take a clear stand, you are in the middle langa langa to be disappointed If you gave up on me or not.

In regard to region and regionalism. That is your obsession, your main driving force. If I was a regionalist like you accuse me to be and support People on the Base where they hail from, why settle with youtube personality like Tesfatsion. I could give the God/dictator of Eritrea unconditional and unwavering support. And

As you see, not Every one is like you Whose world revolves around one region Seraye but there are also People Who see bigger picture.

ዘይተጻሕፈ ኣይተንብብ.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 20 Aug 2019, 08:10

deqi:

Right on the Money. You described the Psychic of the dictator and the cheap tactics he plays.

thank you !!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 20 Aug 2019, 08:51

Sabur wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 08:10

deqi:

Right on the Money. You described the Psychic of the dictator and the cheap tactics he plays.

thank you !!
የኣይጥ ምስክር ድምቢጥ...
ሁለት ግማታሞች ሲገናኙ እንዲህ እያሉ ሰላም ይባባላሉ " እንዴት ነህ ሽታዬ... ስላም ነኝ ሽታዬ አንተ እንዴት ነክ"?

The drunken Smirnoff old fool Deki ajewejew is in town... the entertainment is ON.
Now let’s have popcorn and have some fun from low IQ and intoxicated agame brain.
Neger enda Loser ፋራታት woyanus :P

I am just saying
Last edited by Fed_Up on 20 Aug 2019, 11:02, edited 1 time in total.

justo

Post by justo » 20 Aug 2019, 08:56

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 17:39
In the video, the dictator is trying to deminish the popular opposition against his dictatorship by claiming the people who oppose his rule comes only from a certain areas of the country and these People have a habit to moan and complain. 🙄 There are certain members of this forum Who love to coin this clown as founding father of the country and the question is, is this how a founding father behave? A founding father who laughs sarcasticly when he tries to explain the ordeal of eritrean youth in the desert and Sea. I don't think so

Any way, the subliminal message the dictator is trying to convey is simple, and that is, he wants People to rally behind him not because of his merit but because of the preceived threat of the people who "moan and complain.

If he was a true leader and founding father, he should sit his arse down and listen the grievence of the people who like" moan and complain" which means, the entire Eritrean People.
The guy is concise and to the point, and as he clearly put it, it is in certain limited areas the propaganda has focused and it is in certain limited areas it has worked, and deqiq arayit instead of bemoaning this undeniable fact, you should try to counter the propaganda that is targeting these certain limited areas, so that they don't unnecessarily alienate themselves from the greater majority of Eritreans who are solidly behind the president

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 20 Aug 2019, 10:05

justo wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 08:56
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

The guy is concise and to the point, and as he clearly put it, it is in certain limited areas the propaganda has focused and it is in certain limited areas it has worked, and deqiq arayit instead of bemoaning this undeniable fact, you should try to counter the propaganda that is targeting these certain limited areas, so that they don't unnecessarily alienate themselves from the greater majority of Eritreans who are solidly behind the president
Weizero justina.
I don’t expect any thing less from arse lickers of the dictator. Eritreans are joining the region wedi medhin berad is trying to alienate to cling to power. In fact, we are late and we should bow our head and ask for forgiveness because we were used as useful idiots and tools to belittle their opposition against the dictator.

justo

Post by justo » 20 Aug 2019, 11:09

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 10:05
justo wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 08:56
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Weizero justina.
I don’t expect any thing less from arse lickers of the dictator. Eritreans are joining the region wedi medhin berad is trying to alienate to cling to power. In fact, we are late and we should bow our head and ask for forgiveness because we were used as useful idiots and tools to belittle their opposition against the dictator.
Deqiq, game is now over. Eritreans, including president Isaias, are not going to mince their word any more. In the beginning, people handled you and your likes cautiously not to exacerbate the situation, and you took this as a sign of weakness, but no mas, if you keep insulting our country and our president, you will be alienated and made to be irrelevant.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 20 Aug 2019, 12:45

Deqi,

Insulting an innocent woman who departed decades ago, all kind of names does not give you a clear stand. Insulting Eritrean jebertis day in and day out does not make you a true advocate of the Eritrean people, you are not for all people. Your problem is personal with the the person Isayas whom you ideolized in the past. My problem is with the system. My stand is clear. I like to see democratic Eritrea in all gears You worship dictators, I don't. Now, about Seraye, I don't know how you associated with the Tesfatsion's diatribe of regionalism. He did not mention Seraye. You look up to him, when I called him regionalist, you came offended for you may be recruited in promoting his agenda. BTW, I don't see Seraye with any favoritism from other Eritrean regions, but if that is your problem, yes I love Seraye as I love every part of Eritrea. Nothing to hide here. Transparency my friend. You have a big problem with moslems, and that derives your views. You love dictators, but you hate Isayas ! That is your contradiction.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 20 Aug 2019, 15:50

Aurora wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 12:45
Deqi,

Insulting an innocent woman who departed decades ago, all kind of names does not give you a clear stand. Insulting Eritrean jebertis day in and day out does not make you a true advocate of the Eritrean people, you are not for all people. Your problem is personal with the the person Isayas whom you ideolized in the past. My problem is with the system. My stand is clear. I like to see democratic Eritrea in all gears You worship dictators, I don't. Now, about Seraye, I don't know how you associated with the Tesfatsion's diatribe of regionalism. He did not mention Seraye. You look up to him, when I called him regionalist, you came offended for you may be recruited in promoting his agenda. BTW, I don't see Seraye with any favoritism from other Eritrean regions, but if that is your problem, yes I love Seraye as I love every part of Eritrea. Nothing to hide here. Transparency my friend. You have a big problem with moslems, and that derives your views. You love dictators, but you hate Isayas ! That is your contradiction.
እንጣጥዕ እዘረእ ኣለኹ ኮይኑ ምሳኻ ዘረባ. ቅድም ቀዳድም ንሓደ ዘረባ ከም ደርሆ ቱኹብ ቱኹብ ኣይትብሎ.

you accused me for been a regionalist (birds with the same feather flockas together, that is your words ) because i happen to share some opinions with Tesfazion.. Despite the fact, i have said the same thing what Tesfatsion is saying, way he discovered youtube.

Furthermore, this forum isn't a beauty pageant or presidential election on which People needs customers, voters to their camp.

In your initial thread, you were trying hard to win the sympathy of some Ethiopians by highlighting that his eminence is on a mission to liquidate johwar and now, yet again you are trying to accuse me that all my idea revolves a struggle against muslims and Jeberti.

I oppose islam not muslims, i hate the ideology not the people who by design or fate embraced the ideology, try to make a difference of it.

In regard to jeberti. Before they command the respect of others, they better convince themselves, that they are as good as their neighbours. Who loves and admire individual or group with low self esteem any way 🙄

Dictatorship with restriction, guidlines, national purpose conscience and national pride like Singapore, China and Ataturk Turkey is much better than the democratic countries of india and all African countries. Yet again, try to make a difference out of it.

In regard to that you oppose the system while his eminence oppose issias as an individual. 🙄 Let me tell you an open secret here, in Eritrea, the system is Issias and issias is the system.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 20 Aug 2019, 16:04

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
The morally deprived thug wedi medhin berad is playing his last, ugly and divisive politics to cling to power no matter the price. ብድሕረይ ሳዕሪ ኣይትብቆላ ዝብል ኣዛራርባ ናተይ ኢሉ እዩ ሒዝዎ ዘሎ እዚ ሰኽራን.
Please wait, video is loading...

https://www.facebook.com/CenterforStudi ... =3&theater

ብማእከል ምርምርን ስነዳን ግዱሳት ሃገራዉያን
ኣብ እርጋኑ ዝጸየቐሉ ዉልቀሰብ
ኣብዘን ዝሓለፋ ሒደት ሰሙናት፣ ካድራት ህወሓት፣ ገለ-ገለ ዕሱባት ደቂ ሃገር ብምኽታት፣ መጠነ ሰፊሕ ስነ ኣእሙራዊ ወራር ጀሚሮም ይርከቡ። ህወሓት፣ ነዚ ኣብ ልዕሊ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ፈንያቶ እትርከብ መጠነ ሰፊሕ ዘመተ ንምስሳይ፣ ድሮ ነቲ ብቓጻን ብድሎን ዘመተ "ትግራይ ትግርኚ" ከም ዉራዩ ተተሓሒዙዎ ዝርክብ ዕሉል ከዳዕ ኣሰናዳኢ BBC ትግርኛ ኣቶ ኣማኑኤል ሳህለን ካልኦት ተወለዲ "ኣውራጃ ኣከለጉዛይ ኢና በሃልቲ" ከድዓትን ኣብ ቕድመ ግንባር ብምስላፍ'ያ ጀሚራቶ እትርከብ።
ዕላማታት ናይዞም ብኣዉራጃ እንዳጨደሩ፣ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ፣ ኣብ ደማዊ ምኑቛት ክሸሙ ለይትን ቐትርን ከይደቀሱ ህርዲግ ክብሉ ዝሓድሩ ከድዓት፣ ኣብ ዝመጽእ መደባትና ኣስፊሕና ክንዛረበሎም እኳ እንተኾና፣ ንሎሚ፣ ኣብቲ ኣቶ ኣማኑኤል ሳህለ ኣብ ከተማ መቐለ ኣንቂድዎ ዝርከብ ሕሱር ፖለቲካዊ ምንዝርና ኣዲህብና ክንዛረብ መሪጽና ንርከብ።
ኣቶ ኣማኑኤል ሳህለ፣ ብጀካ'ቲ ኣብ BBC ትግርኛ፣ ንዝሓለፉ ዉሑዳት ዘይኮኑ ዓመታት ከካይዶ ዝጸንሐ ጎስጓሳት "ትግራይ ትግርኚ"፣ ኣብዚ ሰሙን እዚ'ዉን እንተኾነ "መንቀሊ ጽልኢ ኣብ መንጎ ህዝብታት ኤርትራን ትግራይን እንታይ'ዩ" ኣብ ዝብል ኣርእስቲ፣ ኣዒንቱ ኣጨምጪሙ፣ "ሆ በል ተሓበለ" ክብል ጀሚሩ ይርከብ።
ኣብቲ ኣብ መቐለ ዝተኻየደ ኣኼባ፣ ኣቶ ኣማኑኤል ሳህለ፣ "ኣብ ኢትዮጲያ ዝርከብ ኩናማ፣ ምስቲ ኣብ ኤርትራ ዝርከብ ኩናማ ይሰማማዕ'ዩ፣ ይናፈቕ'ዩ፣ ይደላለ'ዩ። እቲ ኣብ ኤርትራ ዝርከብ ዓፋር፣ ምስቲ ኣብ ኢትዮጲያ ዝርከብ ዓፋር ይፋቐር'ዩ፣ ይናፈቕ'ዩ። እቲ ኣብ ኤርትራ ዝርከብ ትግረ፣ ምስቲ ኣብ ሱዳን ዝርከብ ትግረ ይፋቐር'ዩ፣ ይናፈቕ'ዩ። ራሻይዳ ዉን ኣብ ኤርትራ ኣለዉ፣ ኣብ ሱዑድያ ኣለዉ። ንሳቶም ዉን ይፋቐሩ'ዮም፣ ይደላለዩ'ዮም። እቶም ዘይሰማምዑ፣ እቶም ትግርኛ ዝዛረቡ'ዮም። ስለዚ እንታይ'ዩ ከምኡ ዝገበሮም፧ እቶም ካልኦት ህዝብታት ክሰማምዑ እንከለዉ፣ ስለምንታይ'ዮም እቶም ትግርኛ ዝዛረቡ ዘይሰማምዑ ንዝብል ሕቶ፣ ኣነ ዝብል እቲ ዉድቀት ናይ ኣኽሱም ምስ ኣጋጠመ፣ እቲ ሓይሊ ናብ ደቡብ'ዩ ከይዱ" ክብል ንእዝኒ ማንም ኤርትራዊ ዘንቑር፣ ክሕደትን ታሪኻዊ ጥምዘዛን ዝመልኦ ቓላት ክስንዝር መሪጹ'ሎ።
ኣቶ ኣማኑኤል ሳህለ፣ "ኣነ ኣብቲ ትግራይ ትግርኚ ዝብል ሓሳብ እየ ዝሰማማዕ" ምባሉ ዉን ንባዕሉ፣ ንምንታይ ኣብ ወግዒ ዘበንያ ኣኽሱም ክቋማጣዕ መሪጹ ኣነጺሩዎ'ዩ።
ቓላት ኣቶ ኣማኑኤል ሳህለ፣ ልቢ ኣኮስ'ያ ወዲ ሓፍቲ ይፈልጦ'ዩ ነገሩ። ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ትማሊ ኣምሂሩዎ፣ ኣንቂሑዎ፣ ኣዒንቱ ከፊቱዎ ክነሱ ሎሚ፣ ብዉቑባት ቃላት ዝተላዕጠጠ ሕንዚ ነዚሑ ከምልጥ ምሕሳቡ፣ ኣብ ልዕሊ'ቲ ትማሊ ጎኒ ዝኾኖ የዋህ ህዝቢ ዘሎዎ ንዕቐትን ክፍኣት ልብን'ዩ ዝገልጽ'ዩ ኔሩ እምበር፣ ንሓቅስ ቅርብ'ዉን ክብላ ትብዓት ኣይረኸበን።
ኣቶ ኣማኑኤል ሳህለ፣ ታሪኻዊ ምትሕግጋዝ ገድልታት ህዝቢ ኤርትራን ትግራይን ከምዘይነብረ ክሒዱ፣ ኣብ ጥንቲ ዝተሰረተ ጽልኢ'ዩ ዘሎ ክብል ምህቃኑ፣ ሕጂ'ዉን፣ ገበናት ጭፍራ ማለሊት ሸፋፊንካ፣ ንህዝብታት ኤርትራን ትግራይን ንምሽፋጥ ዝግበር ዘሎ ዕንደራ ካድራት ህወሓት ዝገልጽ እምበር፣ ካልእ ጣቛ ክህልዎ ኣይክእልን። ምኽንያቱ፣ ትማሊ ብዶዘራት መቓብር ሰማእታት ኤርትራ ዝፈሓረት ነውራም ጭፍራ፣ ሎሚ፣ ንመንእሰያት ኤርትራ ከታልሉ ክእለት ኣለዎም ዝበለቶም ከዳዓት ኣኽቲታ፣ ዓይኒ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ከተንቑር ፍጹም ስለ ዘይከኣል።
መጎተ ኣቶ ኣማኑኤል ሳህለ፣ ኣብዚ ከየብቅዐ፣ ጣቒዒትን ፋጻን'ቶም ኣብቲ ኣኼባ ዝነበሩ ዋዕለኛታት ግዲ ዊሒድዎ፣ "ስርዓት ሃይለስላሴ፣ ሸፋቱ ትግራዎት ናብ ኤርትራ እንዳለኣኸ ኣብ ልዕሊ ኤርትራዉያን ገበናት ከም ዝካየድ ይገብር ኔሩ'ዩ። ዕላምኡ ድማ፣ ኤርትራዉያን ንተጋሩ ከም ዝጸልኡ ንምግባት'ዩ ኔሩ" ክብል መስደመም ዝኾነ ዘረባ ክዛረብ ዉን ተገዲዱ'ዩ። ንምዃኑ፣ ሽፍትነት ተጋሩን ኣብ ልዕሊ ኤርትራዉያን ዜጋታት ዘካይድዎ ዝነበሩ መጥቃዕቲታትን፣ ድሕሪ ሃይለስላሴ ድዩ ጀሚሩ ዋላስ ቕድሚ ምምጻእ ስርዓት ሃይለስላሴ፧ ምኽንያቱ፣ ከምቲ ኣቦዋትና፣ ታሪኽ ምስ ቀዳሞትን ዳሕረዎትን የራኽብ ዝበልዎ፣ መዛግብቲ ታሪኽ እንተገንጺልና፣ ገበናት እቶም ካብ ትግራይ ዝመበገሲኦም ሸፋቱ፣ ካብ ቕድሚ መግዛእቲ ኤውሮፓ ዝጀመረን ነዊሕ ሱር ዘለዎን ሙዃኑ ተሰኒዱ ንረኽቦ።
እቲ ዝገርም፣ ኣቶ ኣማኑኤል ሳህለ፣ ሽፍትነት ትግራዎት ብህዝቢ ኣምሓራ'ዩ ዝዋደድ ኔሩ ካብ ምባል ሓሊፉ፣ ኣብ ሓምሳታት "ህዝቢ ኤርትራ፣ ምዕቡል እየ ዝብል ሓሳብ ስለ ዝነበሮ'ዩ ንህዝቢ ትግራይ ዝንዕቖ ኔሩ" ክብል ኣይሓፈረን። ኣብዚ ደው ከይበለ፣ "ህዝቢ ሓማሴን፣ ንህዝቢ ኣከሉጉዛይ ይንዕቖ'ዩ" ምባሉ፣ ነቲ ህወሓት ኣብ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ምፍንጫል ፈጢርካ፣ ኣጀንዳኻ ምህራም ዝብል ሰይጣናዊ ሓሳብ ከጉስዖ ኪኢሉ። ናይ ብሓቂ ኣብ እርጋኑ ዝጸየቐሉ ሰብ።
ገመል ሰሪቕካ ጉምቡሕ ጉምቡሕ ኮይኑዎ እምበር፣ ገበናት ህወሓት፣ ሃይለስላሴ ኣይወርሶ፣ ደርጊ ኣይወርሶ። ሽፍትነት'ዶ፣ ሓምሳታት ካብ ምባል፣ ካብ 1998 ጀሚሩ፣ ኣብ ልዕሊ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ዝተፈጸመ ዓቐን ዘይብሉ ገበናት ምዝራብ'ዩ እቲ ፍታሕ። ህዝቢ ኤርትራ፣ ብዛዕባ "ሕዉነት'ዶ"፣ "ታሪኽ'ዶ" ዘይኮነስ፣ ብዛዕባ እቲ ንዝሓለፉ 20 ዓመታት ኣብ ልዕሊኡ ዝተፈጸመ ገበናት'ዩ ዝግድሶ። ምኽንያቱ፣ ቑስሊ ሓባቢእካ፣ ቑስሊ ስለ ዘይሓዊ።

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 20 Aug 2019, 16:11

Simply put, he has no other better alternative to offer for the Eritrean people. Pity you who swallow his garbage.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 20 Aug 2019, 16:32

In fact, we are late and we should bow our head and ask for forgiveness because we were used as useful idiots and tools to belittle their opposition against the dictator.
I see Deqi maturing finally. He finally did it this hagereseb LOL

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 20 Aug 2019, 16:56

Aurora:

Isayas is the System. He is everything and everywhere.

The perfect definition of a Dictator.

And the Dictator is the System and the System is Dictatorship.

The egomaniac ሓሳድ ዓጋመ Isayas behaves and acts like "The King Louis XIV known as the Sun King".

Aurora wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 12:45
Deqi,
Your problem is personal with the the person Isayas whom you ideolized in the past. My problem is with the system.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 20 Aug 2019, 18:35

Deqi Aregit, I have been telling long time ago you are sick of Regionalism, (Seneadegle". loves to be sympatizers of Ugum. Leave out PIA alone, mother fuxxker

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 20 Aug 2019, 21:41

There in nothing insidious that Deqi mentioned about regionalism.

He simply laid down what the enemy of the Eritrean People the ሓሳድ ቡዳ Isayas said on TV about his crude, cheap, below the belt and divisive tactics against the People of Eritrea.

It is a timely reminder for all Genuine Eritreans not to fall for this venom that ሓሳድ ቡዳ Isayas is spewing.

Read below how the ሓሳድ ቡዳ Isayas murdered Ambassador Andemichael Kahsay in 2003.

http://www.ehrea.org/andk.php

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 21 Aug 2019, 11:31

Sabur,

By the system I meant there are a lot of anti democratic elements integrated into the system that make it more complex than the single man concept at the helm. For instance, the grassroots have never been developed for the last twenty right years. You can replace Isayas but Filipos or someone like him may take over, and may prove to be even worse. The opposition has not been reasonably effective so far. The damage may last for decades to come. Much less, the primitive grassroots that exists in Eritrea, even far more conscious and democratic prone countries under dictatorship have not faired well. Don't underestimate Isayas. He knows the psyche of the Eritrean people. He knows how to manipulate the people. I am surprised that pitiful comment he made about a particular region that does not support him. He must be losing his touch. Nonetheless, personal insults out of anger will not win the heart of the people. Eritrea has been greatly damaged at birth. I am not that much optimistic for the near future. Wasted 28 years is a bad omen. It took far less than a decade for Asian tigers to join the civilized world. Eritrea had the same potential at one time in the past.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 21 Aug 2019, 21:41

Aurora:

I completely agree with the angle you are coming from, and that is what dictators do - instill fear of what would or could happen.

A Dictator deliberately destroys institutions, kills, arrests and exiles people with leadership quality, instills fear among the population by putting the whole nation in a Crisis Mode in which the public becomes scared of the disastrous consequences that may follow if the Dictator has to forgo the Power.

And that is exactly what Isayas has been playing with the Eritrean People. The ፈገር ሓሳድ ቡዳ Isayas knows it very well how heavy sacrifices Eritreans paid to see an independent Eritrea, and how much Eritreans love their country Eritrea that they would tolerate all the plights, sufferings, hardships, sorrow, sadness, ... to keep Eritrea intact as a nation.

What is the reason for Eritrea with out a vice president?

Most Countries and even Companies have official vice presidents to secure confidence in the people about smooth continuity of the administration in case for some reason something has too happen to the president, even losing his life while stumbling.

The Dictator ቡዳ Isayas does not want Eritreans to think and contemplate that there is at least a vice president for a smooth transition if some thing has to happen to him.

And to be realistic this current fear mentality "Eritrea could be lost if the dictator has to go" is very dangerous that puts Eritrea is in danger.

The longer the ፈገር ሓሳድ ቡዳ Isayas stays in power the more damage and sufferings Eritrea and Eritreans have to endure and the less Eritrea becomes secure as a nation.

And about the Fvcking Woyane, every Eritrean knows their plans and the crimes they committed against Eritreans.

The ፈገር ሓሳድ ቡዳ Isayas is playing an old game that he is the ONLY Person who can maintain Eritrea as Independent while in reality is the Main reason Eritrea is being destroyed beyond repair - exactly "ብድሕረይ ሳዕሪ ኣይትብቆላ በለት ኣድጊ".

The egomaniac ፈገር ሓሳድ ቡዳ Isayas does not care about Eritrea and Eritreans.

Aurora wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 11:31
Sabur,

By the system I meant there are a lot of anti democratic elements integrated into the system that make it more complex than the single man concept at the helm. For instance, the grassroots have never been developed for the last twenty right years. You can replace Isayas but Filipos or someone like him may take over, and may prove to be even worse. The opposition has not been reasonably effective so far. The damage may last for decades to come. Much less, the primitive grassroots that exists in Eritrea, even far more conscious and democratic prone countries under dictatorship have not faired well. Don't underestimate Isayas. He knows the psyche of the Eritrean people. He knows how to manipulate the people. I am surprised that pitiful comment he made about a particular region that does not support him. He must be losing his touch. Nonetheless, personal insults out of anger will not win the heart of the people. Eritrea has been greatly damaged at birth. I am not that much optimistic for the near future. Wasted 28 years is a bad omen. It took far less than a decade for Asian tigers to join the civilized world. Eritrea had the same potential at one time in the past.