Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Tigray's Secession is Inevitable due to the following Potential Resources!

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 18 Aug 2019, 13:55

These pictures are 40 years ago when the rain stopped and no safety nets during the struggle happened in Irish, Italy, Japan, Germany, Vietnam even china. What it counts after the struggle and peace time how the people changed their landscapes and the standard of living. Today Tigray is feeding one million Eritrean refugees, that it tells you all the resolute of Tigrayans but the dependent Eritreans got an independent could not stand by themselves and left their home to a ready made countries by paying very high cost.

Where are you now after the struggle???

Where is Tigray after the struggle???

If Eritrea did not get massive help 100% fed by Arabs, plenty of food in that very hostile landscape of Nakfa and Sahel the Eritreans could have surrendered within five years.

Tigrayans were fighting against two enemies mother nature and enemy Derg without anyone help and never gave up but took us 17 years to free ourselves and we are ready to overrun you.
King of Tsion and King of kings Yohannes said I am proud of Tigray from Ras Kasar to Angareb river to Alowuha Melash river to Metema Yohannes.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 18 Aug 2019, 14:00, edited 1 time in total.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 18 Aug 2019, 13:59

. Aye ye agame negger eqo yegermal :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 18 Aug 2019, 16:08

When my Digital Weyane boss eden/kerenite/almaze returned from his recent trip to Tigray, he told me that we are ready to secede from Ethiopia and declare our Tigray's independence.

ይህንን ትልቅ ብስራት ሲነግረኝ፡ አለቃየ ኤደን/ከረናይት/አልማዜ ፈገግ አለ። እኔም ፈገግ አልኩ ። "ያለቃህን ፊት አይተህ እደር" ፦ የሚሉት ፈሊጥ ትዝ አለኝ ። It was one of the happiest days of my life. :mrgreen:

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 18 Aug 2019, 16:19

WE WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK :lol: :lol: :lol:
Digital Weyane wrote:
18 Aug 2019, 16:08
When my Digital Weyane boss eden/kerenite/almaze returned from his recent trip to Tigray, he told me that we are ready to secede from Ethiopia and declare our Tigray's independence. It was one of the happiest days in my life.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 18 Aug 2019, 17:22

We don't need luck. All we need is Tiffany Haddish's support and recognition of Tigray's independence. ሰለብሬት ግበሩዋታ እንብለሉ ግዝየ ሩቅ አይኾነይ!
pushkin wrote:
18 Aug 2019, 16:19
WE WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK :lol: :lol: :lol:
Digital Weyane wrote:
18 Aug 2019, 16:08
When my Digital Weyane boss eden/kerenite/almaze returned from his recent trip to Tigray, he told me that we are ready to secede from Ethiopia and declare our Tigray's independence. It was one of the happiest days in my life.