Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Axumawi
Member+

Re: ወ/ሮ አማረች ዘለቀ ሃብትና ስራዋን ከአዋሳ ወደ ወልቂጤ ማዞር አለባት !!

Post by Axumawi » 18 Aug 2019, 00:20

One time you are telling us everything is Ezema Wazema...etc

Next time you give up and go back to your tribalism...

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 18 Aug 2019, 01:35

GuNeG or GLF ( Gurage Netsanet Ginbar).
Leader: Horus
Head office: Emdibir ( It can not be Welkite as Welkite doesn’t belong to Gurage)

Horus,
You really showed your true colour here. Tribal person will never be cured.
You guys, from late 60s to early 70s, are infected and infectious.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 18 Aug 2019, 03:24

ስምቤ ማፈሪያ
አንተኮ ምንም አማራጭ የለህም ። የነበሩ ይነግራሉ፣ የቀበሩ ያረዳሉ፣ የሰጡ ይነሳሉ፣ የሰሩ ያፈርሳሉ፤ አንተ ምንም ነህ !! ቦዘኔ ሚሊዮን ያንተ ብጤ እረኛ አንዲት አማረችን አትደፋም ። ፈስ !!!!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 18 Aug 2019, 04:26

Axumawi wrote:
18 Aug 2019, 00:20

How is it "tribalism" when one warns the mob Ejeta, in no uncertain terms, that price is going to be paid for killing non-Sidama Ethiopians?

What ever is left of the industrial park may have to be shut down if they don't stop the nonsense per the government requirement.

Coupled with security measures by the state, the rest of Ethiopian citizens may use "soft" power; moving their businesses to a safer place is one.

At least, that is the way I understood the thread.

The "Kegna" advocates are hurting or killing business investments for good; the ones who already invested are looking for exit strategy if the present trend continues.

Amara state (Derbrebrhan) and maybe Tigrai? are probably the relatively safe place to contemplate serious investment like manufacturing even farming with least worries. In time, Somali state will probably be the most favorable not to mention ease access to port.

That is not good.
Last edited by Dawi on 18 Aug 2019, 04:40, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 18 Aug 2019, 04:32

Dawi wrote:
18 Aug 2019, 04:26
Axumawi wrote:

How is it "tribalism" when one warns the mob Ejeta, in no uncertain terms, that price is going to be paid for killing non-Sidama Ethiopians?

What ever is left of the industrial park may have to be shut down if they don't stop the nonsense per the government requirement.

Coupled with security measures by the state, the rest of Ethiopian citizens may use "soft" power; moving their businesses to a safer place is one.

ዳዊ

አሜን !! ያ ነው እነ አቢይ ያሉት !!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 Aug 2019, 08:40

i fail in love with this woman, but as i medical expert here is my advice .. give day to day control of your business to your son and go to ሶደሬ stay there as much as you need what u need is control your food intake .. hire one sport food dietitian who u know working with አዋሳ sport team. and hire another swimming instructor... and swim daily swimming is low impact exercise.... stop sugar, salt and only eat one scoop.. አንድ ጭልፋ ውጥ፤ የፈለገው አይነት ምግብ ይሁን በአንድ ጭልፍ ትመጥኝዋለሽ ።ክክም ይሁን ሽሮ ውይ ዶሮ እንድ ጭልፋ daily one hour low impact swimming and walking 3 time a week /// just concentrate on your health forget about your business your business is in good hand with your son.. after all if u die he is going to take it so why not make him practice while u r alive and even u can do submit daily report .....

i didnot suggest may other method of reducing weight because what this beautiful woman want is low impact exercise and exercise is way of life ... u cant just stop it u must exercise all your life hence even after she lose weight i want her to live this kind of life..

i think all those Ethiopian fat millionaire young and old should take my advice and go to ሶደሬ for month and month to start with once you lose weight then u can make it habit ...never take in sugar or salt... now some might say i cant afford to waste 3 month in ሶደሬ i have business to run. okay then u will be forced to waste 6 month in hospital when u get sick and forced to leave your business .. so your business cant come before u.. hence u must trust someone to run your business and leave the business for them and go and take care of yourself. this is madness how on earth someone get fat while they have money.. eat organic .. in USA those rich are they one who r thinner because they take care of their money .. they dont mind spending money on their food and health... in Ethiopia the rich must start buying expensive food and willing to pay higher price for organic and quality food this way the farmers willing to produce small but high quality food and sale at higher price.. this is public health matter the minister of health should work on this and tell everyone to take care of themselves and even take break for the health cost like going and staying in ሶደሬ ... this way we going to make our entrepreneur alive so that they will be part of our economy progress we dont want to lose young entrepreneur because of health reason.. health must come first..

about moving to Golden state.. i dont think that is easy as you think it is easy what is their in ወልቂጤ another buda Amhara and poor Amhara ?

she can move her business but she cant move her customer base .. hotel is not just hotel u must have attachment all that emotional value u cant get it in ወልቂጤ because her hotel will be just new comer ...in አዋሳ people know her for over 30 years small kids now grown up knowing this business they have a lot of memory... so the best thing to do is move her money.. how u do that is take loan from the bank use your hotel as collateral.. if the house worth 100 million birr take as much or even more then buy insurance on the business fire insurance and make sure u cover the business well..

then use this money to start business in Golden city ...while your አዋሳ hotel running at the same time.. if something happened in አዋሳ u tell your bank to pay to the bank and you will be safely seating in Golden city.. now to be smart u must borrow money from oromo or አዋሳ bank this way they will get what they deserved ....

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 18 Aug 2019, 11:50

Dawi wrote:
Axumawi wrote:

The "Kegna" advocates are hurting or killing business investments for good; the ones who already invested are looking for exit strategy if the present trend continues.

Amara state (Derbrebrhan) and maybe Tigrai? are probably the relatively safe place to contemplate serious investment like manufacturing even farming with least worries. In time, Somali state will probably be the most favorable not to mention ease access to port.

That is not good.
Dawi,

some people would like to have it both ways, most probably unwittingly.

Addis is going to lose now, because today I read somewhere that Bahrdar is now posing itself as a compitetor for a big jackpot of 26 Billion Birr of a potential investment, wow.

The Sidama Ejeto (I don'n know much about it) taught it can have it both ways, the best investiment destination in the country and at the same time the worst hostile to those who are bringing in their hard earned money to invest there. No, they have to be told, it can't have it both ways.

Nowhere in the world it worked that way. Either they need to stay the best freindily and wellcoming like they used to be or lose and have it their dirt and chantytown. Temesgen melat neberebachew, chiguru alemawek new.

They can then organise a great reception for Axumawi in their chantytown after everybody else told them adios and left.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 18 Aug 2019, 12:50

Amarech and her children ate Sidama to their bone! Enough is enough, they must go as Horus said. Her buildings could not be moved to Welkite and will remain on Sidama land. If Uragies think in this line, we must help them to go to Welkite as soon as possible. They are the blood suckers and we are happy to see them go to Welkite!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 18 Aug 2019, 13:17

Dawi,

የምታነሳው ነጥብ ከዚያም በላይ ነው፣ በትክክል። ባህር ዳር በሁሉም መስክ ከፍተኛ የመፎካከር እሴት ያለው ከተማ ነው፤ የህዝብ ብዛት፣ የተፈጥሮ ዉበት፣ የተማረ የሰው ሃይል፣ ሰላም ሌላም ሌላም በአንድ ቃል ባህር ዳር ካዲስ አበባ ቀጥሎ ያለ ከተማ ነው። አሁን ዘመኑ አዲስ ነው ። ሰዎች ገና አስመራ ሄደው ሞል ይከፍታሉ ፣ ትናንሽ ከተሞች ሁሉ የራሳቸው ኒች እና መሳቢያ እየፈጠሩ ተፎካካሪነትን እያዳበሩ ነው ። የመሃይም መንጋዎች ሎጊክ የተበላ ዕቁብ እንደ ሆነ ማን በነገራቸው !

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 18 Aug 2019, 15:25

Horus wrote:
18 Aug 2019, 03:24
ስምቤ ማፈሪያ
አንተኮ ምንም አማራጭ የለህም ። የነበሩ ይነግራሉ፣ የቀበሩ ያረዳሉ፣ የሰጡ ይነሳሉ፣ የሰሩ ያፈርሳሉ፤ አንተ ምንም ነህ !! ቦዘኔ ሚሊዮን ያንተ ብጤ እረኛ አንዲት አማረችን አትደፋም ። ፈስ !!!!
በትክክል!!
ዘረኛነትህ ሲነገርህ መሳደብ ትጀምራለሕ። ያንተ አፍ ሲከፈት ያሳዳጊህን ማንነት ታሳያለሕ። እበት ትል ይወልዳል እንዲሉ።

The lady is working in her own country. She has every right to work at any region, city, or town in Ethiopia. The government should protect her and her rights regardless. Encouraging leave her own country is bull-crap.
Horus,
When you tell an Ethiopian leave from her own country and relocate to a region you advocate for, that's textbook tribalism. If you can defend your ideology without swearing please do so.
Otherwise boasting to be Ethiopian while you are Guragain, you have no moral to talk about TPLF/OLF or any other groups.

You said people are gonna build malls in Asmara, great (Love to see it happening)!!! The, How in the world would you tell this lady to leave Awasa?

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 18 Aug 2019, 15:34

simbe11 wrote:
18 Aug 2019, 15:25
Horus wrote:
18 Aug 2019, 03:24
ስምቤ ማፈሪያ
በትክክል!!
ዘረኛነትህ ሲነገርህ መሳደብ ትጀምራለሕ። ያንተ አፍ ሲከፈት ያሳዳጊህን ማንነት ታሳያለሕ። እበት ትል ይወልዳል እንዲሉ።

The lady is working in her own country. She has every right to work at any region, city, or town in Ethiopia. The government should protect her and her rights regardless. Encouraging leave her own country is bull-crap.
Horus,
When you tell an Ethiopian leave from her own country and relocate to a region you advocate for, that's textbook tribalism. If you can defend your ideology without swearing please do so.
Otherwise boasting to be Ethiopian while you are Guragain, you have no moral to talk about TPLF/OLF or any other groups.

You said people are gonna build malls in Asmara, great (Love to see it happening)!!! The, How in the world would you tell this lady to leave Awasa?
Anbesa negusochachen yehen awkew neber meretachewn yakenut,the governments have not forced any body to do any crime,Oromo wetaderoch alneberum ende Eritrea west yetewagut

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 18 Aug 2019, 20:33

simbie,

እኔ ዘረኞችን ለማስተማር ግዜውም ፍላጉቱም የለኝም። የጉራጌ አገር የምዕራብ ኢትዮጵያ ልማት ማዕከል በመሆን ላይ ያለ ዳይናሚክ ሕዝብ፣ ዳይናምክ ባህል፣ ከሚፈልገው በላይ የተማረ የሰው ሃይል ያለው እና ከበቂ በላይ እንቨስትመንት ካፒታል ያለው አገር ነው። የማንም ቄሮና ኤጀቶ ጉራጌን እዚህ ግባ እዚህ ወጣ እያለ የመሃይም ፖለቲካው እቀጥላለው ካለ ብዙ እንዳልኩት አዋሳ ሌላ ሻሸመኔ ትሆናለች ። በየቦታው የሉት አማረችዎች በፍቅርና በሰላም እየኖሩ የሚያለሙት የሚገኑት አገር አላቸው።

ጨው ለራስህ ብለህ ጣፍት እንዲሉ !!!

መለስ ዉሸታሙ እንኳ ጉራጌን ከፋፍሎ ከመርካቶ አዳክሞ ከጨዋታው ሊያወጣን ሞክሮ ካቃተው በኋላ በግድ የጉራጌን ሃቅ እንዲቀበል ተድርጎ ነበር !

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 18 Aug 2019, 22:15

DefendTheTruth wrote:
18 Aug 2019, 11:50
Dawi wrote:
Axumawi wrote:

That is not good.
Dawi,

Addis is going to lose now, because today I read somewhere that Bahrdar is now posing itself as a compitetor for a big jackpot of 26 Billion Birr of a potential investment, wow.

The Sidama Ejeto (I don'n know much about it) taught it can have it both ways, the best investiment destination in the country and at the same time the worst hostile to those who are bringing in their hard earned money to invest there. No, they have to be told, it can't have it both ways.

Nowhere in the world it worked that way. Either they need to stay the best freindily and wellcoming like they used to be or lose and have it their dirt and chantytown. Temesgen melat neberebachew, chiguru alemawek new.

They can then organise a great reception for Axumawi in their chantytown after everybody else told them adios and left.

Our pilosophers. Stay on the anchi menchi politics.

Gurage is not suited to go back home. Gurage is suited to work in all the south and with a lot of difficulty in the north. I don't know much about, but from the little that I know, they seem to be like Armenians. Everywhere in the Russian Empire and everywhere in the Ottoman Empire, before the calamity of Atatturk.

As for Bahirdar I wish them the best but there are uncanny similarities with Awasa.

The same person founded both cities out of forest and empty lands 50 years ago
There are 3 Ethnics around Bahirdar, none of them is Amara
Amara Kilil is now struggling with regional (old kingdom's) issues then needs to resolve Agew issue, that is critical the injustice is everywhere in Broadcasting, education, jobs, healthcare services...can't go long with that kind of injustice and discrimination.
The Jewish, the Dutch, Turks, Sudanese were main investors in Amara Kilil...all have had unpleasant experience
Al Amoudi Weyannie of course had the most unpleasant experience.

There are times when people choose fundamental change rather than melemamet and live day by day at mercy of others.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 18 Aug 2019, 23:07

አክሱም
አንተ እስከ መጨረሻው በድንቁርናህ የምታምን ሰው ነህ ። በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ 1/3 ያመት ገቢውን አጥፍቶ ልክ መካ እንደ መሄድ በየአመቱ ለመስቀል (አዲስ አመት) አገር ቤት የሚገባ ጉራጌ ብቻ ነው። ስለዚህ አንተ የምትለውን ቀጥታ ተቃራኒ ነው የጉራጌ ህይወት ። እብክህን ባረጋዊ ይዤሃለሁ ስለ ማታቀው ነገር ሃሳብ አት ስጥ ። You don't have, don't need to respond to everything I say just because you happen to hate my guts !!!!

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 18 Aug 2019, 23:25

Horus wrote:
18 Aug 2019, 23:07
አክሱም
አንተ እስከ መጨረሻው በድንቁርናህ የምታምን ሰው ነህ ። በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ 1/3 ያመት ገቢውን አጥፍቶ ልክ መካ እንደ መሄድ በየአመቱ ለመስቀል (አዲስ አመት) አገር ቤት የሚገባ ጉራጌ ብቻ ነው። ስለዚህ አንተ የምትለውን ቀጥታ ተቃራኒ ነው የጉራጌ ህይወት ። እብክህን ባረጋዊ ይዤሃለሁ ስለ ማታቀው ነገር ሃሳብ አት ስጥ ። You don't have, don't need to respond to everything I say just because you happen to hate my guts !!!!

How can I hate your guts when you don't have one.

Going back home for awdeamet and living the rest of the year somewhere else is different story.

I have told you long ago that I do not know much about Gurage. What is new. I know the Tigre derangement syndrome kills you, but we gave you Federalism fitun medhanit.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 19 Aug 2019, 01:09

አንተ ቆርፋዳ ቆርቆሮ ለቃሚ፣
ታዲያ ለምን አተወኝም ? እኔኮ ከዘመድህ ደደቢቶች ጋር ለ40 አመት ታግዬህ ተሽንፈሃል ። አሁን እርሳው ። ታንተ ጸሃይ ጠልቃለች !!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 19 Aug 2019, 01:24

Horus wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 01:09
አንተ ቆርፋዳ ቆርቆሮ ለቃሚ፣
ታዲያ ለምን አተወኝም ? እኔኮ ከዘመድህ ደደቢቶች ጋር ለ40 አመት ታግዬህ ተሽንፈሃል ። አሁን እርሳው ። ታንተ ጸሃይ ጠልቃለች !!
Ouch!! Knocked out!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Aug 2019, 12:59

ወ፨ሮ አማረች ዘለቀ፤ ልትፈነዳ ደርሳለች ፤ የማያስጨንቀው ያስጨንቃቹሁል። የመጅመሪያው ነገር ወ፨ሮ አማረች ዘለቀ ከዚህ ውፍረቷ ማዳን ነው ። ሌላ ሁሉ ሁለተኛ ነው።

ወፍረቷን የምትቀንስበትን ዘዴ ዘርዝሬዋለሁ ይሄው በድጋሚ

፩። ሶደሬ ሄዳ ለ ፮ ወር ክፍል ይዛ ፤ ጤንነቷን ብቻ መከታተል
፪፤ ውሃ ዋና በጣም ጉዳት ስለማያደርስ በየቀኑ መስራት
፫፤ የእግር ጉዞ ማረግ
፬፤ ውጥን በአንድ ጭልፋ መለካት ። አንድ እስኩብ ማለት ነው ያንን ያህል ብቻ መብላት
፭፤ ሱካር ጨው በፍፁም ከምግብ ውስጥ ማስወገድ
፮፤ ቅባትን በልክ
፯፣ ስለቢዝነሱ አለማስብ ለልጆ መስጠት
፰፤ ከተቻለ አስልጣኝ መቅጠር
፱፤ ገንዘብ ከጤና አይበልጥም
፲፤ ሕግዜር ይጨመርበት።

now if u guys have anything to add pls do so otherwise what is this fighting over nothing...

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 19 Aug 2019, 16:18

Axumawi wrote:
18 Aug 2019, 22:15
DefendTheTruth wrote:
18 Aug 2019, 11:50
Dawi wrote:
Axumawi wrote:

That is not good.
Dawi,

Our pilosophers. Stay on the anchi menchi politics.

Gurage is not suited to go back home. Gurage is suited to work in all the south and with a lot of difficulty in the north. I don't know much about, but from the little that I know, they seem to be like Armenians. Everywhere in the Russian Empire and everywhere in the Ottoman Empire, before the calamity of Atatturk.

As for Bahirdar I wish them the best but there are uncanny similarities with Awasa.

The same person founded both cities out of forest and empty lands 50 years ago
There are 3 Ethnics around Bahirdar, none of them is Amara
Amara Kilil is now struggling with regional (old kingdom's) issues then needs to resolve Agew issue, that is critical the injustice is everywhere in Broadcasting, education, jobs, healthcare services...can't go long with that kind of injustice and discrimination.
The Jewish, the Dutch, Turks, Sudanese were main investors in Amara Kilil...all have had unpleasant experience
Al Amoudi Weyannie of course had the most unpleasant experience.

There are times when people choose fundamental change rather than melemamet and live day by day at mercy of others.
anchi menchi,

What I can't stop wondering is the hard-time you have got to distance yourself from any place related to a crime scene. Now confesing to be part of the entity called "Ejeto" which probably implicated itself with a crime against humanity in the history of Ethiopia?

Did you miss any opportunity of missing to be away from a crime scene that happened in our country over the last 1 - 2 years?

Is your radar over Aba-Torbe still well equiped and relaying the radiation from there, or somewhat in a difficult transmission control?