Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Degnet
Senior Member+

The good Eritreans are no more here because of the deqala who are 24 hours here

Post by Degnet » 17 Aug 2019, 03:57

Ignorant people talk about people,intelligent people talk about ideas.This is the truth,deqala ayemenn

nizzy

Re: The good Eritreans are no more here because of the deqala who are 24 hours here

Post by nizzy » 19 Aug 2019, 02:46

Degnet wrote:
17 Aug 2019, 03:57
Ignorant people talk about people,intelligent people talk about ideas.This is the truth,deqala ayemenn
Someone like you who uses foul language and claims to be a man of god shouldn't be lecturing others on how they should behave or determine who is "good". You are not the noble person you make yourself out to be. Why don't you ask yourself how many times have you lied to us telling us you'll stop posting? Does a man of god tell such lies? Or speak so horrible language? So please cut this holier than thou attitude and repent :lol:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: The good Eritreans are no more here because of the deqala who are 24 hours here

Post by Degnet » 19 Aug 2019, 03:10

nizzy wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 02:46
Degnet wrote:
17 Aug 2019, 03:57
Someone like you who uses foul language and claims to be a man of god shouldn't be lecturing others on how they should behave or determine who is "good". You are not the noble person you make yourself out to be. Why don't you ask yourself how many times have you lied to us telling us you'll stop posting? Does a man of god tell such lies? Or speak so horrible language? So please cut this holier than thou attitude and repent :lol:
I will not say any thing bad except stopping here from coming back again.It is very sad,forgive me God.You know I didn't mean to be bad.