Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Channel 29 is coming, it will blow you off your baseline, it is unlike any TV station you know todate.

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Aug 2019, 00:33

You posted today about EPRDF meeting was like nuclear bomb destroyed shaebia and Amhara the worst nightmare ever they heard.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Channel 29 is coming, it will blow you off your baseline, it is unlike any TV station you know todate.

Post by Hawzen » 17 Aug 2019, 00:37

Is it much more than the Nigerian man blew off your stinky behind, sister Abi-gail ...Unlike any man you know to date.... :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 17 Aug 2019, 00:51

Hawazen the bi'tch, I think the rich Jeberti brother Abgali must have tormented and terrorized your gi'matam Hamasenay Fintita, back in the days,in the heart of Tigrean and Italian-built Gezabanda. Tra'nny Hawazen ,you may hope and think a Nigerian will sooth your tattered,wounded Hamasenay fintita, but let me tell you the bad news, most of them are sissie ho'mos like you who take it in their monkey's-like fintita. Jealousy is killing all dirty [deleted] one by one. Good riddance!