Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: ሲሾም ያልበላ ፤ ሲሻር ይቆጨዋል

Post by Ethoash » 19 Aug 2019, 01:34

DefendTheTruth wrote:
18 Aug 2019, 11:34

kurrruuuuuuuuuuuuuu, jor korkor. We don't have that amount of money to pay them, we would have liked to pay them, but we don't have it, don't you get it?

We have more than 8 million citizens dependent on foreign aid, else will be starved to death. Still demanding to pay an individual a million birr, simply because those who can afford it did it somewhere else?
Prime Minister of Ethiopia ....................................,.........Abiy Ahmed
Deputy Prime Minister of Ethiopia....................................,.Demeke Mekonnen
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ethiopia.................................Gedu Andargachew
Minister of Peace of Ethiopia....................................,.. mufheriat Kamil
Minister of National Defense of Ethiopia..............................Lemma Megersa
Attorney General of Ethiopia....................................,.. Birhanu Tsegaye
Minister of Health of Ethiopia....................................,.. Amir Aman
Ministry of Innovation and Technology of Ethiopia...................Getahun Mekuria
Minister of Finance of Ethiopia....................................,.. Ahmed Shide
Minister of Transport of Ethiopia....................................,..Dagmawit Moges
Minister of Education of Ethiopia....................................,..Tilaye Gete
Minister of Trade and Industry of Ethiopia............................Fetlework Gebre-Egziabher
Minister of Agriculture of Ethiopia....................................,Omer Husen
Minister of Urban Development and Construction of Ethiopia.....Aisha Mohammed Mussa
Minister of Mines and Petroleum of Ethiopia..........................Samuel Hurka
Minister of Water, Irrigation and Energy of Ethiopia.................Sileshi Bekele
Minister of Science and Higher Education of Ethiopia...............Hirut Woldemariam
Minister of Labor and Social Affairs of Ethiopia......................Ergoge Tesfaye
Minister of Women, Children and Youth of Ethiopia.................Yalem Tsegaye
Minister of Culture and Tourism of Ethiopia..........................Hirut Kassaw
Minister of Revenues of Ethiopia....................................,.. Adanech Abeebe
Commissioner of National Planning of Ethiopia......................Fitsum Assefa

this r the Dr. Abiy Ahmed Current Cabinet now tell me it is not cheaper to pay those Cabinet million dollar if they going to end food hunger and manged to keep full employment for sure Petroleum minister find us oil... i think we would not mind if they did the job correctly.. as i said u can pay them 3000 birr but they going to take bribe and get what the really deserved in open market... it is your choice to give the money up front and they will keep the money locally or they send the money in Swiss bank..

let me repeat one more time u pay million only for those ministers not for workers.. ..those who have ultimate power need equal pay....

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Aug 2019, 01:45

Abere wrote:
18 Aug 2019, 12:00

--- why would not TPLF beg donations in the name of Aboy Sebhat, Abay Tsehaye and Azeb Gola instead of the Ethiopian poor if the donation is not saving childern dying of starvation? How can this be good for a mother losing her baby in the afternoon while the money is shipped back to Aboy Sebhat's foreign account in the same day? TPLF is using emergency relief to fatten their account.
ሌላው ስህተት ወያኔ በኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ አልተሾመም - ሹመትም ዕውቅናም የለውም። ስለዚህ ሸፍቶ ያልዘረፈ ኋላ ይቆጨዋል በሚል ይስተካከል።
Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime

The exchange rate of 1 USD in Eth Birr then and now is very huge. $1 = 2.5ETB; $1 = 29ETB. If you use the percent change or ratio, you can see that how crippled the Ethiopian economy under TPLF is. The consumer price index can very well tell you. The problem is TPLF manufacture numbers while mass poverty is out crying.

tell me how much was the avarage salary..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Aug 2019, 08:26

Woyane rat - Your ideas are amazing. They are still flowing to you like water.

Those minsters would be exactly like you if they were paid $1million. And all of a sudden, poverty and diseases will be history. But wait a minute, instead of paying them that much amount of money, why don’t you just channel your river of ideas into their offices for free as you always do it here, copying and pasting? Problem solved. qqqqqqqqq.

Money can buy you a position like that of Azeb Gola or Kinfe Dagnew (Kinfu yirigef) but it can never buy you knowledge, wisdom, and experience.
Ethoash wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 01:34
DefendTheTruth wrote:
18 Aug 2019, 11:34

kurrruuuuuuuuuuuuuu, jor korkor. We don't have that amount of money to pay them, we would have liked to pay them, but we don't have it, don't you get it?

We have more than 8 million citizens dependent on foreign aid, else will be starved to death. Still demanding to pay an individual a million birr, simply because those who can afford it did it somewhere else?
Prime Minister of Ethiopia ....................................,.........Abiy Ahmed
Deputy Prime Minister of Ethiopia....................................,.Demeke Mekonnen
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ethiopia.................................Gedu Andargachew
Minister of Peace of Ethiopia....................................,.. mufheriat Kamil
Minister of National Defense of Ethiopia..............................Lemma Megersa
Attorney General of Ethiopia....................................,.. Birhanu Tsegaye
Minister of Health of Ethiopia....................................,.. Amir Aman
Ministry of Innovation and Technology of Ethiopia...................Getahun Mekuria
Minister of Finance of Ethiopia....................................,.. Ahmed Shide
Minister of Transport of Ethiopia....................................,..Dagmawit Moges
Minister of Education of Ethiopia....................................,..Tilaye Gete
Minister of Trade and Industry of Ethiopia............................Fetlework Gebre-Egziabher
Minister of Agriculture of Ethiopia....................................,Omer Husen
Minister of Urban Development and Construction of Ethiopia.....Aisha Mohammed Mussa
Minister of Mines and Petroleum of Ethiopia..........................Samuel Hurka
Minister of Water, Irrigation and Energy of Ethiopia.................Sileshi Bekele
Minister of Science and Higher Education of Ethiopia...............Hirut Woldemariam
Minister of Labor and Social Affairs of Ethiopia......................Ergoge Tesfaye
Minister of Women, Children and Youth of Ethiopia.................Yalem Tsegaye
Minister of Culture and Tourism of Ethiopia..........................Hirut Kassaw
Minister of Revenues of Ethiopia....................................,.. Adanech Abeebe
Commissioner of National Planning of Ethiopia......................Fitsum Assefa

this r the Dr. Abiy Ahmed Current Cabinet now tell me it is not cheaper to pay those Cabinet million dollar if they going to end food hunger and manged to keep full employment for sure Petroleum minister find us oil... i think we would not mind if they did the job correctly.. as i said u can pay them 3000 birr but they going to take bribe and get what the really deserved in open market... it is your choice to give the money up front and they will keep the money locally or they send the money in Swiss bank..

let me repeat one more time u pay million only for those ministers not for workers.. ..those who have ultimate power need equal pay....

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Aug 2019, 12:33

Selam/ wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 08:26
Those minsters would be exactly like you if they were paid $1million. And all of a sudden, poverty and diseases will be history.
I did not say And all of a sudden, poverty and diseases will be history. all i said is corruption will be reduced from 98% to 3% this means we can declare war on poverty and diseases ... our general (entrepreneur)would be freee to wage war on poverty and diseases without bottleneck , redtape , and corruption they will do their job. eliminating poverty..

Money can buy you a position like that of Azeb Gola or Kinfe Dagnew (Kinfu yirigef) but it can never buy you knowledge, wisdom, and experience.
why u think Queen Azeb Gola, doesnt have knowledge, wisdom, and experience... for starter she is not that good looking but she pick a winner for husband what more do u want.. not only that she run mega industry as CEO. not only that when here Husband died she left the white house ... she have wisdom to leave the white house without making noise .. because she know she still can make money by working .. she know she can generate her own money.... if u dont admire queen Azab for anything but u should admire her for joining libation front and give u ur freedom for free.

second why u think only knowledge and wisdom belong to Amhara ... if that the case why did golden colonized u for 30 years. Kinfe Dagnew show us what it is possible .. so insulting Kinfe Dagnew would not make u a man .. what make u a man is when u must turn around MetEC and make it profitable then only u can insult him for not doing his job properly... otherwise u have no ground to insult him.. Kinfe Dagnew pioneer in his field... if he was born in USA by now school children would have read about him. but he was born in land of buda ...
Well, Sweden & Germany are one of the top least-corrupted nations on earth, even better than Singapore. And yet their PMs are not paid as extravagant amount as their Singapore counterparts.
i checked Sweden and Germany PM OR Chancellor what ever they call them they making over 400,000 dollar beside ... i, check Angela Merkel net worth... it is in million dollar ... Sweden past PM Carl Bildt WORTH 139 million Sweden money the present one also worth 79,6 million Sweden money
The more you get, the more you want unless there is a structure in place that inhibits corruption from its roots and punish the perpetrators every step in the way. That’s just human nature. Look at all the greedy ቀዳማይ ወያነ thugs who had everything at their disposals and yet they went above and beyond to steal more than what they needed, just like those Binge disorder people who eat until they get sick.
i like, your example of Binger disorder people ...there is a saying in Amhara (አልጠግብ ባይ ሲተፋ ያድራል ) since u r an Eritrean i will keep it in English ..

as a child, i saw poor people goes to weeding and eat left over food until the could not eat no more.. why they do this because they will never get that kind of food so would try to take advantage of the opportunity and keep on eating and eat more until they get sick and vomit ... i understand them why they do it and i feel sorry for them ... may be those Binger disorder once in their life might have shortage of food and that might trigger they have to eat now to avoid hunger later ..

so my point is how u can fix those Ethiopia poor beggar not to over eat .. if u provided them the some kind of food daily they will stop over eating because they know they going to get the same kind of food tomorrow (as example as test case)

so to answer your dilemma why queen Azab and TPLF bite off more than she can chew... the answer is very simple read my title ሲሾም ያልበላ ፤ ሲሻር ይቆጨዋል... they have very limited time to eat while they r in power .. before they lose power they have to eat as much as they can.. that is their only job and interest they dont care what happened to the poor .. so u get this kind of result . if u insisted paying them 3000 birr and expecting them to do world class job ...

about money will not bringing talent and wisdom also is wrong ... look in athletic sport used to have no prize money but one Italian chairman introduce prize money .. i dont think money lower the quality of runners... in fact it reword those who work hard and who give us enjoyment for life time. so paying them is not evil.. haile gebrselassie by getting prize money doesnt affected his sport.. in fact the prize money help him after he stop running to build his business empire

let me ask u one think let take Dr. Abiy make only $300 per month.. this money might be enough while he is in white house where all his cost cover by white house budget, his children goes school that cost 100,000 of dollar for all his kids while his salary is only $300 all those cost might be cover while he is in office .. the question is next years he might be unemployed then how in hell he is going to live with $300 dollar per month salary.. how in hell he can afford to buy house or rent house
if his kids got sick and need 100,000 or even million dollars for medical how in hell he is going to get that money.. if government changed and they r after him and he have to leave to America what he is going to do driver taxi or uber or ask refugee ....

so at that time ሲሾም ያልበላ ፤ ሲሻር ይቆጨዋል will hit him big time..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Aug 2019, 13:22

Woyane rat - In essence, you want to make corruption formal because what you proposed sounds like bribing the minsters to stop stealing. What is the warranty that bigger wage would stop them from stealing? And what evidence do you have those ministers that you’ve listed down are currently involved in corruption?

If you’re nostalgic or have flashback to TPLF thugs, it’s a whole different story. Just follow the money trail and you’ll end up in their arteries. The habit of corruption, theft and lie is buried deep in their blood vessels. No matter how much paycheck you give them, they will keep stealing even when they don’t know what to do with the money. You can’t change them since they are genetically greedy, deprived, insecure and jealous. So, don’t waste your useless time more. I’ve no regard whatsoever to someone whose DNA is tied to those SOBs and ba$tards and sees everything through the lenses of possession.

The wisdom of Azeb Gola isn’t different from that of yours and the rest of TPLF serpents: prostitution. She grew up prostituting and she got widowed while prostituting. That’s your barometer of wisdom, isn’t it?

If your brute & thug Kinfe was in US, he would for sure end up in San Quentin. Don’t expect me to respond to the rest of your crap. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 12:33
Selam/ wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 08:26
Those minsters would be exactly like you if they were paid $1million. And all of a sudden, poverty and diseases will be history.
I did not say And all of a sudden, poverty and diseases will be history. all i said is corruption will be reduced from 98% to 3% this means we can declare war on poverty and diseases ... our general (entrepreneur)would be freee to wage war on poverty and diseases without bottleneck , redtape , and corruption they will do their job. eliminating poverty..

why u think Queen Azeb Gola, doesnt have knowledge, wisdom, and experience... for starter she is not that good looking but she pick a winner for husband what more do u want.. not only that she run mega industry as CEO. not only that when here Husband died she left the white house ... she have wisdom to leave the white house without making noise .. because she know she still can make money by working .. she know she can generate her own money.... if u dont admire queen Azab for anything but u should admire her for joining libation front and give u ur freedom for free.

second why u think only knowledge and wisdom belong to Amhara ... if that the case why did golden colonized u for 30 years. Kinfe Dagnew show us what it is possible .. so insulting Kinfe Dagnew would not make u a man .. what make u a man is when u must turn around MetEC and make it profitable then only u can insult him for not doing his job properly... otherwise u have no ground to insult him.. Kinfe Dagnew pioneer in his field... if he was born in USA by now school children would have read about him. but he was born in land of buda ...
Well, Sweden & Germany are one of the top least-corrupted nations on earth, even better than Singapore. And yet their PMs are not paid as extravagant amount as their Singapore counterparts.
i checked Sweden and Germany PM OR Chancellor what ever they call them they making over 400,000 dollar beside ... i, check Angela Merkel net worth... it is in million dollar ... Sweden past PM Carl Bildt WORTH 139 million Sweden money the present one also worth 79,6 million Sweden money
The more you get, the more you want unless there is a structure in place that inhibits corruption from its roots and punish the perpetrators every step in the way. That’s just human nature. Look at all the greedy ቀዳማይ ወያነ thugs who had everything at their disposals and yet they went above and beyond to steal more than what they needed, just like those Binge disorder people who eat until they get sick.
i like, your example of Binger disorder people ...there is a saying in Amhara (አልጠግብ ባይ ሲተፋ ያድራል ) since u r an Eritrean i will keep it in English ..

as a child, i saw poor people goes to weeding and eat left over food until the could not eat no more.. why they do this because they will never get that kind of food so would try to take advantage of the opportunity and keep on eating and eat more until they get sick and vomit ... i understand them why they do it and i feel sorry for them ... may be those Binger disorder once in their life might have shortage of food and that might trigger they have to eat now to avoid hunger later ..

so my point is how u can fix those Ethiopia poor beggar not to over eat .. if u provided them the some kind of food daily they will stop over eating because they know they going to get the same kind of food tomorrow (as example as test case)

so to answer your dilemma why queen Azab and TPLF bite off more than she can chew... the answer is very simple read my title ሲሾም ያልበላ ፤ ሲሻር ይቆጨዋል... they have very limited time to eat while they r in power .. before they lose power they have to eat as much as they can.. that is their only job and interest they dont care what happened to the poor .. so u get this kind of result . if u insisted paying them 3000 birr and expecting them to do world class job ...

about money will not bringing talent and wisdom also is wrong ... look in athletic sport used to have no prize money but one Italian chairman introduce prize money .. i dont think money lower the quality of runners... in fact it reword those who work hard and who give us enjoyment for life time. so paying them is not evil.. haile gebrselassie by getting prize money doesnt affected his sport.. in fact the prize money help him after he stop running to build his business empire

let me ask u one think let take Dr. Abiy make only $300 per month.. this money might be enough while he is in white house where all his cost cover by white house budget, his children goes school that cost 100,000 of dollar for all his kids while his salary is only $300 all those cost might be cover while he is in office .. the question is next years he might be unemployed then how in hell he is going to live with $300 dollar per month salary.. how in hell he can afford to buy house or rent house
if his kids got sick and need 100,000 or even million dollars for medical how in hell he is going to get that money.. if government changed and they r after him and he have to leave to America what he is going to do driver taxi or uber or ask refugee ....

so at that time ሲሾም ያልበላ ፤ ሲሻር ይቆጨዋል will hit him big time..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Aug 2019, 15:24

ስላም

አንድ ተረት ተረት ልንገርህ

Stave Jobs የሚባል ሰው ነበር አፕልን ያቋቋመ እና ከአፓል የተባረረ ። አፕል ከአስራ ሁለት ዓመት በኋላ ፤ እንደልጁ የሚያየውን አፕልን መጥቶ እንዲያድነው ተጠየቀ የዛን ግዜ Stave Jobs ሚሊዬን ዶላር ደሞዝ መጠየቅ ይችል ነበር ግን Stave Jobs አንድ ብር ብቻ ነበር ደሞዙ። ታድያ ብልጠቱና አርቆ እሳቢነቱ በእጥፍ ድረብ ክፍሎታል። ለእሱ የሚስጡትን ሚልዬን በካምፓኑው ውስጥ ለሚደረገው ምርምር አዋለው ። ታድያ በመጨረሻ ውጤቱ ይህ ነበር That incentive worked out pretty well for all concerned. Apple stock price rose from a low of $3.19 in 1997, when Jobs returned as CEO, to $365 when he retired in 2011. Jobs' shares became worth more than $2 billion, and Apple's other shareholders did extremely well too

if Stave Jobs had no share in Apple company u would not have done what he have done.. any how what i was saying to u is 30

የማይሞሉ ሚኒስትሮችን ሚሊዬን ዶላር ብትከፍል ፴ ሚልዬን ብታጠፋ ነው ። ታድያ የሚያመጡትን ጥቅም ተመልከት።

ሌላው ሁሉ ይቅር ይህቺን ብቻ መልስልኝ

for augment sake would u mind paying them million if they guarantee Ethiopia become like Singapore?

ዝም ብለህ አይደለም ሚልዬን የምትሰጣቸው
1. Base Salaries
ደሞዝ ማለት ካምፓኒው አጣም አተረፍም የሚከፈላቸው ነው። አንተ ደደብ ከሆንክ ልክ እንት እንደጠረጠርከው በዚው ይቆማሉ ግን በጣም ታታሪና ብልጣብልጥ አዋዊ አስተዳደሮች ከሆኑ ሁለተኝው ምርጫ ላይ ይሄዳሉ
2. Short-Term Incentives
እዚህ ላይ ደግሞ እንደስራቸው ውጤት ጉርሻ ያገኛሉ
በጣም ትርፋማ ለሆነ ሚኒስተር በ% ይከፍለዋል ከደሞዙ በላይ። እንዴት ነው ትርፋማነቱን የምናወቀው። ለምሳሌ የጤና ሚነስተር ለመዳኒት ቢሊዬን ዶላር የምናወጣ ከሆነ። እንደምንም ኢንቪስተሮችን አፈላልጎ አገር ውስጥ መደሀኒቱ አገር ውስጥ እንዲስራ አርጎ ቢልዬን ዶላር ቢያደነን። ከዚህ ቢልዬን ዶላር ፩% ይከፈለዋል ማለትም ፲ ሚልዬን ።። ምንም ዓይን ሳናሽ ይከፈለዋል

3.Long-Term Incentive

4. Employee Benefits
5. Perquisites
6. Severance/Change-in-Control Payments
ከስራ ሲስናበት ወርቃማው ጭበጣ የሚባል ክፍያ አለ ።በስነስርዓት የበላይ አለቃው ይስናበታል ማለት ነው።

this look like private business CEO deal but it work magic for government official too.. go ask Singapore .. Ethiopian cant afford not to pay our top government official .... Dr. abiy men are only 25 so if we give them base salary one million dollar .. this can be negotiated so u tell me how much Dr. Abiy worth as of now we pay him $300 dollar per month.. how much would u think Dr. abiy worth or should be paid...

according to this formula.. Dr. Abiy will have base salary... ten time of what he earn 3,000 dollar to start with and he get incentive if he increase GDP by one billion dollar in this case he will end up making ten million dollar ... if he increase it 10 billion dollar then he will make 100 million dollar the question is why do we care how much he make as long as our GDP increase by ten time while he only getting 1% of that...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Aug 2019, 15:36

አቶ መላኩ ፈንታ was one of top mind of our time he modernized the tax system but they accused of him corruption and jail him. then another idiot took his place and cause TPLF empire to fail .... so had we paid አቶ መላኩ ፈንታ million of dollar for his job we would have been lucky to have him as tax man and he would be clean and do his job and modernizing the tax system would have been completed... we lose a lot of people accused of corruption. the funny thing is it is easy to accused your opponent on corruption and get ride of them ...

Ermias Tekil Amelga and Holland car were the victim of corruption ...

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Aug 2019, 16:33

Dumba$$ woyane rat - It spelled Steve, not stave. You are inherently inclined to the word “starve” Chigaram.
Steve Jobs is one of a kind, a marketing and aesthetic genius. How dare you compare him to “Third World” political bureaucrats? Your stupidity is appalling. Even if woyane thugs were plated with diamond suites, their idiocy wouldn’t go away. I told you, money doesn’t buy knowledge or creativity. Steve Jobs was created to be a genius. TPLF thugs and their offsprings are born cursed. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 15:24
ስላም

አንድ ተረት ተረት ልንገርህ

Stave Jobs የሚባል ሰው ነበር አፕልን ያቋቋመ እና ከአፓል የተባረረ ። አፕል ከአስራ ሁለት ዓመት በኋላ ፤ እንደልጁ የሚያየውን አፕልን መጥቶ እንዲያድነው ተጠየቀ የዛን ግዜ Stave Jobs ሚሊዬን ዶላር ደሞዝ መጠየቅ ይችል ነበር ግን Stave Jobs አንድ ብር ብቻ ነበር ደሞዙ። ታድያ ብልጠቱና አርቆ እሳቢነቱ በእጥፍ ድረብ ክፍሎታል። ለእሱ የሚስጡትን ሚልዬን በካምፓኑው ውስጥ ለሚደረገው ምርምር አዋለው ። ታድያ በመጨረሻ ውጤቱ ይህ ነበር That incentive worked out pretty well for all concerned. Apple stock price rose from a low of $3.19 in 1997, when Jobs returned as CEO, to $365 when he retired in 2011. Jobs' shares became worth more than $2 billion, and Apple's other shareholders did extremely well too

if Stave Jobs had no share in Apple company u would not have done what he have done.. any how what i was saying to u is 30

የማይሞሉ ሚኒስትሮችን ሚሊዬን ዶላር ብትከፍል ፴ ሚልዬን ብታጠፋ ነው ። ታድያ የሚያመጡትን ጥቅም ተመልከት።

ሌላው ሁሉ ይቅር ይህቺን ብቻ መልስልኝ

for augment sake would u mind paying them million if they guarantee Ethiopia become like Singapore?

ዝም ብለህ አይደለም ሚልዬን የምትሰጣቸው
1. Base Salaries
ደሞዝ ማለት ካምፓኒው አጣም አተረፍም የሚከፈላቸው ነው። አንተ ደደብ ከሆንክ ልክ እንት እንደጠረጠርከው በዚው ይቆማሉ ግን በጣም ታታሪና ብልጣብልጥ አዋዊ አስተዳደሮች ከሆኑ ሁለተኝው ምርጫ ላይ ይሄዳሉ
2. Short-Term Incentives
እዚህ ላይ ደግሞ እንደስራቸው ውጤት ጉርሻ ያገኛሉ
በጣም ትርፋማ ለሆነ ሚኒስተር በ% ይከፍለዋል ከደሞዙ በላይ። እንዴት ነው ትርፋማነቱን የምናወቀው። ለምሳሌ የጤና ሚነስተር ለመዳኒት ቢሊዬን ዶላር የምናወጣ ከሆነ። እንደምንም ኢንቪስተሮችን አፈላልጎ አገር ውስጥ መደሀኒቱ አገር ውስጥ እንዲስራ አርጎ ቢልዬን ዶላር ቢያደነን። ከዚህ ቢልዬን ዶላር ፩% ይከፈለዋል ማለትም ፲ ሚልዬን ።። ምንም ዓይን ሳናሽ ይከፈለዋል

3.Long-Term Incentive

4. Employee Benefits
5. Perquisites
6. Severance/Change-in-Control Payments
ከስራ ሲስናበት ወርቃማው ጭበጣ የሚባል ክፍያ አለ ።በስነስርዓት የበላይ አለቃው ይስናበታል ማለት ነው።

this look like private business CEO deal but it work magic for government official too.. go ask Singapore .. Ethiopian cant afford not to pay our top government official .... Dr. abiy men are only 25 so if we give them base salary one million dollar .. this can be negotiated so u tell me how much Dr. Abiy worth as of now we pay him $300 dollar per month.. how much would u think Dr. abiy worth or should be paid...

according to this formula.. Dr. Abiy will have base salary... ten time of what he earn 3,000 dollar to start with and he get incentive if he increase GDP by one billion dollar in this case he will end up making ten million dollar ... if he increase it 10 billion dollar then he will make 100 million dollar the question is why do we care how much he make as long as our GDP increase by ten time while he only getting 1% of that...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Aug 2019, 17:09

my dearest ስላም

u missing the point.. Stave Jobs took one dollar because he have share in the company .. he have horse in the race.. he have skin in the game... but he would not have worked for only one dollar had he have zero share in apple company.. do u understand

u like it or not Dr. Abiy will take my idea and start paying million birr if not million dollar that will be a good start.. if Dr. Abiy didnt act fast then regional government will be happy to implement what kind of politician will not pay himself higher salary..

Lennox is a conqueror?
No, I'm Alexander,
he's no Alexander.
I'm the best ever.
There's never been anybody as ruthless.
I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey.
There's no one like me.
I'm from their cloth.
There's no one that can match me.
My style is impetuous,
my defense is impregnable,
& I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat his "children." {don't take things literally}

Praise be to Allah!"

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Aug 2019, 21:27

Sta(r)ved woyane rat - Let’s then first give Debreporn a million dollar and see if he is going to be any different from Kinfe Dagnew and associate hyenas. His remaining chicken muscle will disappear from more prostitution & m@sturbat!on. Throw him also in a gold mine and see what happens. He will be dehydrated from drooling. Please don’t compare Jobs with TPLF warlords and thugs. Look rather toward Bokassa to find your closest kin. Woorgat!
Ethoash wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 17:09
my dearest ስላም

u missing the point.. Stave Jobs took one dollar because he have share in the company .. he have horse in the race.. he have skin in the game... but he would not have worked for only one dollar had he have zero share in apple company.. do u understand

u like it or not Dr. Abiy will take my idea and start paying million birr if not million dollar that will be a good start.. if Dr. Abiy didnt act fast then regional government will be happy to implement what kind of politician will not pay himself higher salary..

Lennox is a conqueror?
No, I'm Alexander,
he's no Alexander.
I'm the best ever.
There's never been anybody as ruthless.
I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey.
There's no one like me.
I'm from their cloth.
There's no one that can match me.
My style is impetuous,
my defense is impregnable,
& I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat his "children." {don't take things literally}

Praise be to Allah!"

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Aug 2019, 22:13

Selam,

once sudanese billionaire mo ibrahim introduce Prize for going president of Africa .. what we need for Debretsion Gebremichael is going prize 100 million or give him immunity for hi loot so that he can bringing his loot and start factory..

what u want is head hunt for the best of the best to run the golden region and promise him if he improved economy, education , health and create more job then u give him reward. in million dollar u tell him up front..and see how it work .. as i tell u finding the best guy is by it self half the job.. u cant just give the money to idiot .. you give the money to those who provide themselves in just one years u will see how he handle if fail then u dont give him the prize.. this is not rocket science ....

anyhow i think u coming around that is goooooooooooooooooooooooood thing instead of try to find hole my logic why not add yours and make it prefect.. your method is used for the last 150 years it didnot work..

even in Amhrara region how the wasted them money u will not believe it.. if the oromo government have million dollar do u think they will be part of illegal land sale ... they would be busy developing the economy so that they can make their bonus .. not only that they would have hire the best people for the job.. but if they r corrupt they only hire yes man who just like them who doesnt tell and play by in house rule and make their money instead of giving service

do u know how many years it take to build a house in Ethiopia 8 years .. ask in usa in just few month they will finished your house.. ask yourself why why because someone making money out of the delay.. if they make u wait you will pay the bribe to speed it up.. all this would not be necessary if they going to get their cut from their hard work.. if the government see that and reward them according to why would they bother with bribe

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 20 Aug 2019, 00:37

qqqqqqqq...Let alone Debreporn, his sane grand-grand children will not qualify to receive any such prize. I told you it is in the blood. All TPLFist are cursed. Pray for Abiy to win that money with his current salary. Woorigat!
Ethoash wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 22:13
Selam,

once sudanese billionaire mo ibrahim introduce Prize for going president of Africa .. what we need for Debretsion Gebremichael is going prize 100 million or give him immunity for hi loot so that he can bringing his loot and start factory..

what u want is head hunt for the best of the best to run the golden region and promise him if he improved economy, education , health and create more job then u give him reward. in million dollar u tell him up front..and see how it work .. as i tell u finding the best guy is by it self half the job.. u cant just give the money to idiot .. you give the money to those who provide themselves in just one years u will see how he handle if fail then u dont give him the prize.. this is not rocket science ....

anyhow i think u coming around that is goooooooooooooooooooooooood thing instead of try to find hole my logic why not add yours and make it prefect.. your method is used for the last 150 years it didnot work..

even in Amhrara region how the wasted them money u will not believe it.. if the oromo government have million dollar do u think they will be part of illegal land sale ... they would be busy developing the economy so that they can make their bonus .. not only that they would have hire the best people for the job.. but if they r corrupt they only hire yes man who just like them who doesnt tell and play by in house rule and make their money instead of giving service

do u know how many years it take to build a house in Ethiopia 8 years .. ask in usa in just few month they will finished your house.. ask yourself why why because someone making money out of the delay.. if they make u wait you will pay the bribe to speed it up.. all this would not be necessary if they going to get their cut from their hard work.. if the government see that and reward them according to why would they bother with bribe

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 20 Aug 2019, 07:31

like father like son

watch this video what ይድነቃቸው ተሰማ godfather of Ethiopia sport saying...he was against professional (u get paid for playing sport) he was pro amateur where athlet doesnt get piad they just play for free or for reward (ለዋንጫ) or (ለአገር ) or ለጤና... piratically ይድነቃቸው ተሰማ killed Ethiopian sport... guess what he was international paid personality .. if it good for him why not good for the athletes ... this kind of buda we r dealing with.

Selam,

if u hate a person would u be better off just pay him and get ride of him.. እልህ ይዞህ ፤ ምናባቱ ሽልማት ያገኛል ብለህ ከሲ ከምትዳረቅ ። ሄዶልክ ብትገላገል አይሻልም ውይ።
አሁን ምን ያህል ትክፍል ነበር መንጌ እንዲሄድልህ
ምን ያህልስ ትክፍል ነበር ውያኔ ውይም መለስ እንዲሄድልህ
ገንዘብም መክፈል ሳትወድ ። በጉልበት እንዳታስውግዳቸው ውኔም የለ
ምን እዳ ነው እኮ

ለማንኛውም በጣም ደስ የሚል ውይይት ነበር ከቡዳ ጋራ ያደረግሁት። እኔን የገረመኝ ምን ትሆን ነበር ገንዘቡ ካንተ ኪስ የሚወጣ ቢሆን ነበር።

አንደኛ ደብረን ፅዬንን ካልፈለግኽወ ገንዘብ ከፍሌ ማባረር አይሻልም ውይ
እንዲህ ልብህን ከሚያቃጥለው ። እንዲህ ከሚያንገበግብህ።
ወይ ደግሞ አርፎ መቀመጥ አንድ ነገር ነው ።
እኔ አማራ ነኝ በወርቃማዎቹ ጉዳይ አያገባኝም ብሎ አቅምን አውቆ መቀመጥ አንድ ነገር ነው።
ወይ ደግሞ ጦር ስንቆ ከስግሶ ደርሶ በጉልበት ማስወገድ ነው።
ያለበለዚይ ልክ እንደቡና ቤት ወረኛ መለፋደድ ምን ይሉታል

አሁን የምልህ ነገር እኮ በሙስና የተጨማለቁትን ለማዳን አይደለም
አዲስ ሙስና ውስጥ ሳይዘፈቁ ፤ ሱሱ ሳይጠናወታቸው ልክ በቱኩስ ደማቸው አገር እናገልግል ብሎ በተነሳ ልባቸው እንዲፀኑ ለማበረታቻ ብሩን ተለቅላቸዋለህ። አለበለዚያ ጉበኞቹ በገንዘብ ያባብሎዋቸዋል።

ይህ ቀላል ነገር ካልገባህ ልጆች ካሉህ ሳንቲም እስጣቹዋለሁ እስቲ ይህንን ነገር አርጉልኝ በላቸው።
ደግሞም ክረሜላ በብዛት ገዝተህ አምስት ደቂቃ አለህ የምትችለውን ብላ ውይም ስብስብ እና የተረፈውን እህት ህ እስጠዋለው በልው ። እንዴት እንደሚንገበግብ ታየዋለህ፣ ከዚያ ደግሞ በሙሉ ከረሜላው ያንተ ነው በለው ቀስ እያለ መብላት ይጅምራል ለህቱም ያካፍላል። እነአዜብም የሚንገበገቡት ግዜያቸው ከማለቁ በፊት የሚችሉትን ለመስብስብ ነው።
ይሄው እንዳልኩት አዜብ ቢልዬን ባይኖራት የዚህን ግዜ ምን ይወጣት ነበር በ መለስ ጡረት የምትተዳደር ቢሆንና እነዚህ ቡዳዎች እሷም ገንዘብ ናት ብለው ቢያቋሩጡባት ልክ መንገድ እንደዘጉ ምን ይወጣት ነበር።

ይኔ የምለው ለአልፉት ወርቃማዎች የንጉስዊያን ቤተስቦች አይደለም ። እነሱማ ቢልዬን ይዘው ተስወረዋል መቀሌ ውስጥ። አሁን የምለው ለሚቀጥሉት መሪዎች ነው። ስለዚህ ትግሬ ስለሆነ ብለህ ልትከስኝ አትችልም። እኔ የምለው ለዶክተር አባይ አገዛዝ ብቻ ሳይሆን ከሱም በኋላ ለሚመጡት መሪዎች ነው።

እንዳልኩት አማሮች ይህንን ምክር ተግባራዊ ካላደረጉ እራሳቸው ናቸው የሚጎዱት ። ሌሎቹ ክልልሎች ልክ እንደገባቸው ተግባራዊ ስለሚያረጉት ብዙውን ችግራቸው ይወገዱላቸዋል።

የምናውቀ ጉዳይ እኮ ነው ፤ የኦሮሞ እስተዳዳሪዎች የኦሮሞን መሬት የቸበቸቡት። ለምን ካልከኝ ገንዘብ ፍለጋ ። ምናልባትም የማትጠቅም ገንዘብ ይሆናል ብዙ ሰው ያስለቀሱት ። ታድያ በስነስርሀቱ በፊት ለፊት ከተከፈላችው እዚህ ሙስና ውስጥ አይዘፈቁም ነበር። በምን ቋንቋ ልንገርህ አንተ ደደብ።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 20 Aug 2019, 10:59

Buda woyane rat - Yesterday, you said I am Eritrean and today Amhara. Are you suffering from Senility or infantilism? Choose one or none. FYI - I am everything but Woyane. I am Eritrean, Tigre, Amhara, Oromo, Gurage, Somali....

I told you, I bitterly hate and despise all disgusting subhuman ትህነግits, including you little skunk who regularly scribble ineligible and mean-spirited posts. I would object and reject every single item you write on this forum even if it appears positive because one should never put a poisonous serpent in the pocket even when it needs help.

Does that mean I want to pay you to go away? Hell no! I would rather keep whacking you because that is what you deserve and earn.

If Tigray wants to pay Debreporn a million dollar, be my guest and push the Dedebit politburo to do so rather than opening your useless mouth on this forum. You might as well give pocket money to your farmers and college students so that they are more productive and successful. Me, I’ll wait for the news until a super-seed or biotech discovery comes out of Tigray. Woorigat!

Ethoash wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 07:31

Selam,

if u hate a person would u be better off just pay him and get ride of him.. እልህ ይዞህ ፤ ምናባቱ ሽልማት ያገኛል ብለህ ከሲ ከምትዳረቅ ። ሄዶልክ ብትገላገል አይሻልም ውይ።
አሁን ምን ያህል ትክፍል ነበር መንጌ እንዲሄድልህ
ምን ያህልስ ትክፍል ነበር ውያኔ ውይም መለስ እንዲሄድልህ
ገንዘብም መክፈል ሳትወድ ። በጉልበት እንዳታስውግዳቸው ውኔም የለ
ምን እዳ ነው እኮ

ለማንኛውም በጣም ደስ የሚል ውይይት ነበር ከቡዳ ጋራ ያደረግሁት። እኔን የገረመኝ ምን ትሆን ነበር ገንዘቡ ካንተ ኪስ የሚወጣ ቢሆን ነበር።

አንደኛ ደብረን ፅዬንን ካልፈለግኽወ ገንዘብ ከፍሌ ማባረር አይሻልም ውይ
እንዲህ ልብህን ከሚያቃጥለው ። እንዲህ ከሚያንገበግብህ።
ወይ ደግሞ አርፎ መቀመጥ አንድ ነገር ነው ።
እኔ አማራ ነኝ በወርቃማዎቹ ጉዳይ አያገባኝም ብሎ አቅምን አውቆ መቀመጥ አንድ ነገር ነው።
ወይ ደግሞ ጦር ስንቆ ከስግሶ ደርሶ በጉልበት ማስወገድ ነው።
ያለበለዚይ ልክ እንደቡና ቤት ወረኛ መለፋደድ ምን ይሉታል

አሁን የምልህ ነገር እኮ በሙስና የተጨማለቁትን ለማዳን አይደለም
አዲስ ሙስና ውስጥ ሳይዘፈቁ ፤ ሱሱ ሳይጠናወታቸው ልክ በቱኩስ ደማቸው አገር እናገልግል ብሎ በተነሳ ልባቸው እንዲፀኑ ለማበረታቻ ብሩን ተለቅላቸዋለህ። አለበለዚያ ጉበኞቹ በገንዘብ ያባብሎዋቸዋል።

ይህ ቀላል ነገር ካልገባህ ልጆች ካሉህ ሳንቲም እስጣቹዋለሁ እስቲ ይህንን ነገር አርጉልኝ በላቸው።
ደግሞም ክረሜላ በብዛት ገዝተህ አምስት ደቂቃ አለህ የምትችለውን ብላ ውይም ስብስብ እና የተረፈውን እህት ህ እስጠዋለው በልው ። እንዴት እንደሚንገበግብ ታየዋለህ፣ ከዚያ ደግሞ በሙሉ ከረሜላው ያንተ ነው በለው ቀስ እያለ መብላት ይጅምራል ለህቱም ያካፍላል። እነአዜብም የሚንገበገቡት ግዜያቸው ከማለቁ በፊት የሚችሉትን ለመስብስብ ነው።
ይሄው እንዳልኩት አዜብ ቢልዬን ባይኖራት የዚህን ግዜ ምን ይወጣት ነበር በ መለስ ጡረት የምትተዳደር ቢሆንና እነዚህ ቡዳዎች እሷም ገንዘብ ናት ብለው ቢያቋሩጡባት ልክ መንገድ እንደዘጉ ምን ይወጣት ነበር።

ይኔ የምለው ለአልፉት ወርቃማዎች የንጉስዊያን ቤተስቦች አይደለም ። እነሱማ ቢልዬን ይዘው ተስወረዋል መቀሌ ውስጥ። አሁን የምለው ለሚቀጥሉት መሪዎች ነው። ስለዚህ ትግሬ ስለሆነ ብለህ ልትከስኝ አትችልም። እኔ የምለው ለዶክተር አባይ አገዛዝ ብቻ ሳይሆን ከሱም በኋላ ለሚመጡት መሪዎች ነው።

እንዳልኩት አማሮች ይህንን ምክር ተግባራዊ ካላደረጉ እራሳቸው ናቸው የሚጎዱት ። ሌሎቹ ክልልሎች ልክ እንደገባቸው ተግባራዊ ስለሚያረጉት ብዙውን ችግራቸው ይወገዱላቸዋል።

የምናውቀ ጉዳይ እኮ ነው ፤ የኦሮሞ እስተዳዳሪዎች የኦሮሞን መሬት የቸበቸቡት። ለምን ካልከኝ ገንዘብ ፍለጋ ። ምናልባትም የማትጠቅም ገንዘብ ይሆናል ብዙ ሰው ያስለቀሱት ። ታድያ በስነስርሀቱ በፊት ለፊት ከተከፈላችው እዚህ ሙስና ውስጥ አይዘፈቁም ነበር። በምን ቋንቋ ልንገርህ አንተ ደደብ።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 20 Aug 2019, 18:44

my dearest Selam,

watch this video like father like son

my point is ከገብስ ውስጥ የተገኘህ ኑግ አብረህ ተወቀጥ

የድሮው የኢትዬዽያ አስታዲዬም ልክ እንደምዕራባዊው ሐገር በማስታወቅያ ዙርያው የተከበበ ነበር። ይህ ቡዳ የቡዳ ዘር ይደነቃቸው ይሉታል ምኑ ነው የሚደነቀው በጠቅላላ ማስታውቅያውን አስነሳው። አንድ ብር እስፖርት ውስጥ ጠብ እንዳይል አረገው። ለሱ ግን ከአዲዳስ ካፓኒ ጋር ይስራ ነበር ። ለዚህም ነው ሲሞት ፵ ዓመት ተስካሩን አዲዳስ ያውጣለት። ግንዘብ ምን ያረጋል ሲል ሲልፈልፍ እራሱ ላይ የገንዘብ ችግር ደረስቦቸዋል ልጆቹ እንደሱ አይደሉም ይህ የተባሉ ሐብታሞች አይደሉም እንዱ ልጃቸው የአቶቢስ ላይ ሌባ ሆነዋል ይባል ነበር። አንዱ ልጃቸው የአራዳ ልጅ ነው ነጮችን እየፎገረ መኪና እኔ ነኝ ያለ ያስገባ ነበር በስጦታ። ይህ ሁሉ ወርቃማዎቹ ሲመጡ አቆመ የአብቱም መንጭ ደረቅ እላችዋለሁ።

በአማሮች (በቡዳዎቹ ዘመን) Asnakech Worku ; ሜሪ አርምዴ፤ መንግስቱ ወርቁ፤ ታመው የሚያሳክማቸው አጥተው ሲያለቅሱ ደረሱልኝ ሲሉ መቱ ። መንግስቱ ወርቁ እድለኛ ነው አለ ሙዲን ደረስለት።... all those who service our nation under Amhara rule die in poverty

በወርቃማዎቹ ዘመን እስፖርተኞች አብታም ሆኑ ይልሀል ይህ ነው

በወርቃማዎቹ ዘመን ለዘፋኞች ሚሊዬን birr ከከፈልን ምን ያቅተናል አገርን የሚዘውር ሰው ሚሊዬን ብር መክፈል

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Aug 2019, 01:15

የትህነግ አይጥ - Now you jumped on the opportunistic sportsmen and performers, who were kissing woyane’s bottom and now publicly denounce it. That tells you everything about where the Dedebit hyenas stand today. Everyone hates you.

Those celebrities somehow built their wealth on hard work, not on handouts and tax dollars. If you think previous celebrities were deliberately disadvantaged, look at Marvin G/ay - the father of Motown- who died broke. For goodness sake, Van Gogh was penniless when he died. Sam Davies’s wife is living on dumpsters. And dig a little bit deeper into the lives of celebrities in countries that were socialist just like Ethiopia. Yuri Gagarin earned only $10 a month. The famous MIT mathematician, Victor Kac, was earning a penny before he immigrated to the US. So what is the fuss about Mengistu Lemma or the queens of Masinko: Mary Armide & Asnakech Worku? It’s interesting that woyane thugs are now criticizing socialism, which was the basis of their entire struggle and worldview, including most of their current policies. It was just by an accident that you abandoned the Albanian communism that you promoted for decades. We would be worse than Eritrea had the East block not suddenly collapsed. Woorigat! Are you still sta(r)ved?
Ethoash wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 18:44
my dearest Selam,

my point is ከገብስ ውስጥ የተገኘህ ኑግ አብረህ ተወቀጥ

የድሮው የኢትዬዽያ አስታዲዬም ልክ እንደምዕራባዊው ሐገር በማስታወቅያ ዙርያው የተከበበ ነበር። ይህ ቡዳ የቡዳ ዘር ይደነቃቸው ይሉታል ምኑ ነው የሚደነቀው በጠቅላላ ማስታውቅያውን አስነሳው። አንድ ብር እስፖርት ውስጥ ጠብ እንዳይል አረገው። ለሱ ግን ከአዲዳስ ካፓኒ ጋር ይስራ ነበር ። ለዚህም ነው ሲሞት ፵ ዓመት ተስካሩን አዲዳስ ያውጣለት። ግንዘብ ምን ያረጋል ሲል ሲልፈልፍ እራሱ ላይ የገንዘብ ችግር ደረስቦቸዋል ልጆቹ እንደሱ አይደሉም ይህ የተባሉ ሐብታሞች አይደሉም እንዱ ልጃቸው የአቶቢስ ላይ ሌባ ሆነዋል ይባል ነበር። አንዱ ልጃቸው የአራዳ ልጅ ነው ነጮችን እየፎገረ መኪና እኔ ነኝ ያለ ያስገባ ነበር በስጦታ። ይህ ሁሉ ወርቃማዎቹ ሲመጡ አቆመ የአብቱም መንጭ ደረቅ እላችዋለሁ።

በአማሮች (በቡዳዎቹ ዘመን) Asnakech Worku ; ሜሪ አርምዴ፤ መንግስቱ ወርቁ፤ ታመው የሚያሳክማቸው አጥተው ሲያለቅሱ ደረሱልኝ ሲሉ መቱ ። መንግስቱ ወርቁ እድለኛ ነው አለ ሙዲን ደረስለት።... all those who service our nation under Amhara rule die in poverty

በወርቃማዎቹ ዘመን እስፖርተኞች አብታም ሆኑ ይልሀል ይህ ነው

በወርቃማዎቹ ዘመን ለዘፋኞች ሚሊዬን birr ከከፈልን ምን ያቅተናል አገርን የሚዘውር ሰው ሚሊዬን ብር መክፈል

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 Aug 2019, 02:00

my dearest Selam

i dont go down list of your race to the bottom example.. just because x and y did not get paid that make it okay for Ethiopian not to get paid what kind of idiot r u.. in fact you are agreeing with me no getting paid is the worst thing we do to this people who give us great service to humanity it self.

by the way even so Marvin Gaye might not have money when he die .. but his song copyright worth in 100 million dollars

ED SHEERAN VS. MARVIN GAYE LAWSUIT: Let's Compare!

looooooooooooook ED SHEERAN sued by Marvin Gaye for 100 million dollar and u tell me he is poor.. even after death marvin Gaye make money ..
go read how much marvin Gaye family make from Blurred Lines lawsuit..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Aug 2019, 02:19

Woyane rat - Be focused, moron, don’t get easily distracted and run off track. You didn’t need to google about Marvin Ga/y because I used him just as an example to spoon feed you as usual that people in the past generally earned less money. It was worse in socialist countries. How much did your dad earn 30years ago? Woorgat!

Ethoash wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 02:00
my dearest Selam

i dont go down list of your race to the bottom example.. just because x and y did not get paid that make it okay for Ethiopian not to get paid what kind of idiot r u.. in fact you are agreeing with me no getting paid is the worst thing we do to this people who give us great service to humanity it self.

by the way even so Marvin [deleted] might not have money when he die .. but his song copyright worth in 100 million dollars

looooooooooooook ED SHEERAN sued by Marvin [deleted] for 100 million dollar and u tell me he is poor.. even after death marvin [deleted] make money ..
go read how much marvin [deleted] family make from Blurred Lines lawsuit..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 Aug 2019, 15:45

my dearest Selam,

now u r scoring goal for me.. u said Marvin Gaye was poor because that was the time he lived in and work, u said ሜሪ አርምዴ፤ who the hell is Mengistu Lemma do u mean መንግስቱ ወርቁ፤ kept in poverty because they lived in Socialism system ... fun now why would u want today artist, politician to live in poverty like the old day, instead of saying let us change the system so that our hero and icon would be compensated appropriately... as i said keeping them in poverty doesn't help us doesn't encourage other to do the nation service instead they try to loot bounty for rainy day...

i still think ሜሪ አርምዴ and Asnakech Worku could be rich again if we protected their work .. i see on internet their whole work posted for downloading for free... their estate would have got some money had the Government took the album protect their copyright ....or art agency do this work .. when the radio station play their music they must get paid they should not play their music for free. in movie or any other place.. all copyright must be protected.. this way we pay respect to them for giving us all enjoyment ..

anyhow if u think this is earth shaking idea. i have 1000 of them .. i can create the whole economy or the whole market just in my mind.. it is mind boggling what i can do with economy ... if u surprised with my expertly in economy i will mesmerized with my skill of civil engineering this is not simple civil engineering. when u thought i am done .. i am just worming up..

what i am telling u cant get it from school .. i did not go to school to study all this it is just a gift... most of thing i am telling u is 30 years in advance, cutting edge high leave thinking ... all i need is to sleep over and all the answer come to me just like magic... if u think what i am saying here is revolutionary u r not seen yet... anyhow i enjoy my time discussion with u...

corruption is very hot issue ... the whole world try to solve it.. u think it is crazy to come the answer from me... if u think that way i dont blame u... over the years i give a lot of revolutionary idea on Eritrean Review i mean Ethiopian Review.. u can google me ... u will gasp for air... when u see my visionary comment over the years.

this file is closed .. if u have the last word u r most welcome...

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Aug 2019, 16:46

የትህነግ rat - You’ve the habit of replying to me without directly responding to my post. But I’ve you on my radar.

Dumbass, which politician is living in poverty today? If you’re talking about TPLF thugs, I can’t help you. They deserve it for all the misery they caused upon us. As regards to other politicians, I’ve not heard them complaining about their salary. But do they need salary adjustment? Yes, everyone should get appropriate compensation for the work they do. They get a raise when the economy gets better and a cut when things slow down. That’s how a healthy economy works. Handing out excessive reward on silver plates for selected individuals with the expectations that they would miraculously elevate us out of poverty and stop stealing is stupid, unhealthy and demotivating.

CEOs in US earn today almost 300 times the salary of an average worker but that wasn’t the case 20 or 30 years ago. Are you telling me that they were less productive back then when they earned only 20 times the income of an average employee? Idiot, it is “no.” Without including the perks and benefits, Abiy earns today about 70 times the average income of Ethiopian professionals. If you give him one million, that would be like 1500 times the average salary. That’s how fast your idiocy is multiplying. Woorigat!
Ethoash wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 15:45
my dearest Selam,

now u r scoring goal for me.. u said Marvin [deleted] was poor because that was the time he lived in and work, u said ሜሪ አርምዴ፤ who the hell is Mengistu Lemma do u mean መንግስቱ ወርቁ፤ kept in poverty because they lived in Socialism system ... fun now why would u want today artist, politician to live in poverty like the old day, instead of saying let us change the system so that our hero and icon would be compensated appropriately... as i said keeping them in poverty doesn't help us doesn't encourage other to do the nation service instead they try to loot bounty for rainy day...

i still think ሜሪ አርምዴ and Asnakech Worku could be rich again if we protected their work .. i see on internet their whole work posted for downloading for free... their estate would have got some money had the Government took the album protect their copyright ....or art agency do this work .. when the radio station play their music they must get paid they should not play their music for free. in movie or any other place.. all copyright must be protected.. this way we pay respect to them for giving us all enjoyment ..

anyhow if u think this is earth shaking idea. i have 1000 of them .. i can create the whole economy or the whole market just in my mind.. it is mind boggling what i can do with economy ... if u surprised with my expertly in economy i will mesmerized with my skill of civil engineering this is not simple civil engineering. when u thought i am done .. i am just worming up..

what i am telling u cant get it from school .. i did not go to school to study all this it is just a gift... most of thing i am telling u is 30 years in advance, cutting edge high leave thinking ... all i need is to sleep over and all the answer come to me just like magic... if u think what i am saying here is revolutionary u r not seen yet... anyhow i enjoy my time discussion with u...

corruption is very hot issue ... the whole world try to solve it.. u think it is crazy to come the answer from me... if u think that way i dont blame u... over the years i give a lot of revolutionary idea on Eritrean Review i mean Ethiopian Review.. u can google me ... u will gasp for air... when u see my visionary comment over the years.

this file is closed .. if u have the last word u r most welcome...