Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

|Would someone post the letter by Atse Yohannes IV in which he clearly reveals the Welkait is not part of Tigray

Post by sesame » 16 Aug 2019, 10:51

I remember reading such a letter in this forum. So would whoever posted it in the opa\ past repost it so that we may silence Halafi Mengedi once and for all thar Welkait is not part of Tigray. Yes, there are setller Tigrayans who moved there in the 1970s when the region was producing a lkot og seliT

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: |Would someone post the letter by Atse Yohannes IV in which he clearly reveals the Welkait is not part of Tigray

Post by Ethoash » 16 Aug 2019, 12:33

Sesame,

i accept Atse Yohannes IV letter as original letter not fake
if u accept Atse Yohannes IV capital city and move Addis Ababa fed. to Golden city.

i will accept TPLF to give referendum to Welkait
if u accept Amhara to give referendum to kemant the Argobba and Awi nation and nationality

Welkait under Golden

Welkait Amhara rule

YAY

Re: |Would someone post the letter by Atse Yohannes IV in which he clearly reveals the Welkait is not part of Tigray

Post by YAY » 16 Aug 2019, 14:44

Dear Sesame: May be you are looking for this one?

https://www.mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=139167

sesame wrote:
16 Aug 2019, 10:51
I remember reading such a letter in this forum. So would whoever posted it in the opa\ past repost it so that we may silence Halafi Mengedi once and for all thar Welkait is not part of Tigray. Yes, there are setller Tigrayans who moved there in the 1970s when the region was producing a lkot og seliT

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 16 Aug 2019, 15:32

YaYYYYYYY.

Thanks, that is exactly the letter . Now I want Leflafi to consult with experts to determinet hat Tigray has no claim to Welkait. Now, as long as Tigray remains within Ethpia, it may not be an issue. But if Tigray want to sced, then I assure Ato Halafi, that sthe letter will make it impossible for Tigray to claim Welkait.

My response to Ethioash all claims by Yohannes with regards to Eritrea were nullified by the treaties of 1902, and 1908 between Ethiopia and Italy. That is why, the TPLF accepted these treaties as the basis for the delimitation of the Ethio-Eritrean. Even in the Jungle of International Relations, there are Laws.