Thomas H

Breaking: Amhara regional Government warns Oromos

Post by Thomas H » 16 Aug 2019, 09:31

ወይ አምኻሩ !

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Breaking: Amhara regional Government warns Oromos

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Aug 2019, 10:03

Amhara IQ does not go beyond copying and receiving answers from their instructors.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 16 Aug 2019, 10:23

I LOVE IT!!

የናቴ ልጅ! ኩሩ! "አምኻሩ"! 8)

ቄሮ ወንድሙ ፋኖ!

በምርጫ ወይም በጡጫ!

ባአጣና ወይም በአጠና!

BRING IT ON!! WE CAN DO THAT TOO!!

Thomas H wrote:
16 Aug 2019, 09:31
ወይ አምኻሩ !

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Aug 2019, 12:59

this is walk up call to Dr. Abiy

this is not a joke..there are people who are sabotaging the exam. to make Dr. Abiy look bad.. i have theory .simply they r Amhara ethnic who support ABN and this exam test who correct them must be investigated .

what is my base saying this simple do u remember one Amhara woman who said Tuma Goma giving fake id to oromo youth did you remember her.. now tell me what is her business if the mayor give fake id to 2000 oromo youth .. if it is normal people they will think twice to cross the mayor saying i dont want to lose my job in sea of unemployment and they shut their mouth but not the Amhara this people are extremist they will go distance ...now tell me in what math 2000 oromo will change the out come of 7 million Addis Ababa residence vote.. today this woman rewarded she living high life...

so when i do thinking the Amhara also sabotaged the TPLF and cause it to fail..u may ask why.. do u remember when the tax man declare 3000% on the business community once this tax increased canceled and this sabotage try to implement it twice and cause the regime to fail. this is not even one off they try to implement Addis Ababa master plan twice even after once canceled and everything gone to normal this sabotage artist bringing the master plan for second time too..

so if Dr. Abiy want smooth sailing he should fire all Amhara government official and replace them with other ethnic anything less is uncivilized and we going to see problem after problem ...

this is not ever tribalism i will tell u why.... trump will not hire democracy in his government so why would Dr. Abiy hire Abn , cud, and other one Ethiopia supporter and who want him to fail.. government job is not entitlement the best man for the job this doesnt mean hiring people who sabotage the government...