Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: It feels like the country is under sustained attack. This can't be machine or human error

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Aug 2019, 01:22

This is the society 27 years of Tplf’s minority regime rule of misery as a policy that had been practicing unto the country.

Every system broken beyond repair. Even as simple as this type of crisis.

It used to be ክልል Tigray steal the exam prior to exam date.

" መሀይም አገር አይገነባም አይመራም" ብሎ ነበር የገባው ሰውዬ :oops:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: It feels like the country is under sustained attack. This can't be machine or human error

Post by Ethoash » 16 Aug 2019, 01:26

the answer computer base testing

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 16 Aug 2019, 01:33

The werada Ligagagam Abiot Madiat and his Komiche co-conspirators like Demekeche, Gedu Dergargachew, Alemash Neqersa, Boayalew the ugly tirsefinchit, etc, must be arrested and burnt alive, they are the ones who systematically destroying the country weyane built during the last 27-28 years.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Aug 2019, 01:41

before i tell u how we can build Wolkite University let me tell u what kind of university we want/

we want no teacher, no book , no students

here it is how it work..etc etc

exam can be conducted using online .... the student will have only five second to answer each question this way the student will not have time to google the answer ... once the exam finished , the student will get his result with a second, once the exam finished ...
full blog can be found here viewtopic.php?f=17&t=80036&p=488131&hilit=exam#p488022

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 16 Aug 2019, 01:45

Fendadawa Amiche, stop su'cking Agazian weyane Di'ck day and night, you are obsessed with weyane di'ck busting your chenawi Hamasen Fintita.
Noithing like this happened in 27 years rule of weyane, anchi tilam Hamasen she'male, and you know it. Nothing like what happened this year and last year ever happened when TPLF was on the driver's seat of Ethiopian educational system and the whole system of the country. Even now Federal institutions run by weyanes are running perfectly well. Ho'moshenay retards cannot help Meshrefet fix his problem, that is why he is begging his weyane masters to come and fix his utter failures.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 16 Aug 2019, 02:02

officials expect score changes for up to 150,000 students. If scoring tests is a challenge, what about holding an election?

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 16 Aug 2019, 05:37

I took high school matriculation in Addis almost a century ago. At that time, computers did not grade scores ; humans do. But every student was sure of the fairness of the grading process. Not once a student complained he or she got a grade way below his or her expectations. Yes, Cigars and students like him had a legitimate complain : that a student should pass Amharic to make it to Haileselassie university. I took my matriculation after Haileselassie was no longer the leader. Then a student had not necessarily expected to pass Amharic to make it to Addis Abeba university.
Living far away from the city I dearly love, I am not in position to say the Addis Abeba students concern was legitimate. I cannot say that. But I could say for sure ithey have not had the doubt they had if it was not for ethnic politics.
Maybe Addis Abebans who have lived a tribal politics free life in a country tribal politics was dictated by a government might have felt they were targeted for a failure. I do not blame them for the Addis students to feel that way. Whether their concern about the result of the matriculation is legitimate or not time will tell. But their vey doubt should compel a responsible government to think why they felt that way.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 16 Aug 2019, 05:37

I took high school matriculation in Addis almost a century ago. At that time, computers did not grade scores ; humans do. But every student was sure of the fairness of the grading process. Not once a student complained he or she got a grade way below his or her expectations. Yes, Cigars and students like him had a legitimate complain : that a student should pass Amharic to make it to Haileselassie university. I took my matriculation after Haileselassie was no longer the leader. Then a student had not necessarily expected to pass Amharic to make it to Addis Abeba university.
Living far away from the city I dearly love, I am not in position to say the Addis Abeba students concern was legitimate. I cannot say that. But I could say for sure ithey have not had the doubt they had if it was not for ethnic politics.
Maybe Addis Abebans who have lived a tribal politics free life in a country tribal politics was dictated by a government might have felt they were targeted for a failure. I do not blame them for the Addis students to feel that way. Whether their concern about the result of the matriculation is legitimate or not time will tell. But their vey doubt should compel a responsible government to think why they felt that way.