Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: የበቀለ ገርባ አስደንጋጭና አስገራሚ ማንነት ጉድ !!

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Aug 2019, 23:13

Worada Harus know who you are when you are talking about Menelik.

This story I heard or learned it from the top politician Gurage, he told me during Menelik Era a group of Amhara three or four go to Gurage home and they tie the husband against the pillar standing and his wife take out her dress and make love one by one in front of her husband all over Gurage homes and anyone challenge them they shoot him in front of his wife and kids. The other story he told me is Amhara cut Gurage piness in order not to meet Amhara women and produce children. I do not understand the current generation obsessed with Menelik and Amhara. The other one is Menelik rounded Gurage men and sent them to Tigray for king Yohannes gift as slaves, but Yohanness sent them back and warned Menelik that Gurages are not slaves they are all my brothers, this is true story but why Gurage tries ignore it???
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 15 Aug 2019, 23:42, edited 1 time in total.

Medo

Post by Medo » 15 Aug 2019, 23:20

Halafi, fact indeed. But he can't understand he is minilik condom for life kkkkkkkkkkkk

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 16 Aug 2019, 00:54

በቀለ ገርባ ብቻ አይደለም: ነጋሶ ግዳዳም ነው::
ይሄን ነገር ካነበብኩት ቆይቻለሁ:: ጃዋር ራሱ ጋላ ሳይሆን ሀድያ ሳይሆን አይቀርም!
ምን ማረግ ይቻላል ዋጥ ማረግ ነው!

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 16 Aug 2019, 00:56

Undeniable historical fact: One time Atse Yohannes received a huge hoard of Gurage slaves as tribute from Minilik, but when Yohannes learned they were Gurages, he was furious with Minilk for enslaving Gurages, whom he referred to as "my relatives", and sent them back to Shewa and ordered Minilik to settle them in their own land and to never mess up with them again. I hope Horus is honest enough to admit this truth. If he never heard about it he can certainly corroborate with this historical fact by asking Gurage historians.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 16 Aug 2019, 01:13

The talkative fake historian Acha-yalew Tamru is wrong. Gerba means "Jeret"/wenz/pond surrounded by many trees. it is similar to the Tigrigna word "Gereb"....... as in " Gereb Arena", located in Maynebri, Raya, where the 1st weyane movement was declared( Gereb Arena therefore is the Dedebit of 1st weyane revolution). Oromifa and Tigrigna have many words in common( They are Afro-Asiatic in origin)

Amharu are defaming Obbo Bekele Gerba just becoz he exposes their evil nature. But, by doing so , they are worsening their own fate. They felt extremely jealous to see him treat Tigreans like his compatriots and not his enemies. This made them jealous. Besides, they are scared of Tigreans, coz they know Amhara tribe will never come back to power to re-enforce its outdated unitary system as long as Tigreans are alive and kicking, and they know, Obbo Bekele as well as other federalist and progressive Oromos appreciate this fact.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 16 Aug 2019, 02:00, edited 1 time in total.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 16 Aug 2019, 01:51

Belaynesh the old baboon Amharu bi'tch, who is the old baboon guy so'domizing you above? I know Amharu galemotas like you love to get focked by Tigreans in groups coz they saw it on the Semien baboons. Tigre means the top guy who fo'cks Amharu men and women in a group.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 16 Aug 2019, 01:58

As always the most fanatics racist , tribalist come not from the Original people but from [deleted] ones. Look at Tsegaye Ararsa , Jewar Mohammad these kind of people are stung with inferiority complex so deep it completely darkens their soul , so they manufacture lie after lie to use these gullible youth as cannon fodder for their evil design. They Photoshop they make up stories , they twist facts . Why they do that to see people kill each other. They don't care a bit the lives of the Oromo youth they are pushing to commit a crime . No , The only thing they hate like Dracula is light . When a true story is told that contradicts their fiction, they rage.
Here a great Oromo historian Taye Bogale who shads light on the concocted history Tsegay Ararsa and co have been feeding the Oromo youth. Fittingly Taye titled his book " The Bitter Truth"
truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

Winston Churchill
Here is our Truth teller Taye Bogale

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 16 Aug 2019, 02:05

Taye Bogale Rega is an another Abiot Madiat, an Amharu son of bi'tch dressed in Oromo garb, Werada yesefari lij. Oromos will have to eradicate this weslata Amharay teacher, he had been extremely agitated with his mind-boggling anti-Oromo propaganda during the last few weeks. He is recruited by Meshrefet in order to demoralize Oromo nationalists.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 16 Aug 2019, 02:25

እንደ እኔ እንደ እኔ በገዳ ወራሪ ቁላው ተቆርጦ ዘሩ ጠፍቶ ቋንቋው ሞቶ በባሪያነት የተሽተጠ ሁሉ ዛሬ ኩሩ ኦሮሞ ነኝ ቢል በድን የባሪያ ልጅ እንጂ ለነጻነት የሚሟገት የሰው ፍጡር አይደለም ። ያኔ ለሆነው ተጠያቂ አይደለንም፣ ግን ዛሬ ለሚሆነው ግን 100% የኛ ጉዳይ ነው። ወራሪዎች ወረራ ትክክል ነበር ሲሉ የሚቀበል ትውልድ ትውልድ ሳይሆን የንግዴ ልጅ ማለትም የወረደ ሽል ማለት ነው። ይን ገና በክፍተኛ ደረጃ የሚነሳ ነው ። እንደ ዛሬው የነ ጃዋር ተረት አይደለም !!!

ለምሳሌ፤ የጋፋትን ዘር ማን አጠፋው? ዛሬ በዚያ ዘሩ በጠፋው ጋፋት መሬት ላይ የሚኖረው ማነው? ይህ ነው የሚቀጥለው የዘመናችን የትግል ጥያቄ!! በመስተዋት ቤት የሚኖሩ ድንጋይ አይወርውሩ የሚባለው ለዚህ ነው ፤ ደደብ ሁላ !!!

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 16 Aug 2019, 05:08

yaballo the agame said "ደግሞ "ድንቅ ጉራጌዎች" ነን እያሉ የሚያደነቁሩን የሊስትሮ/ጫማ ጠራጊ ልጅች ሁሉ የተለያዩ ጎሳዎች የዘመናት መባዳትና :shock: መዳቀል ውጤት ናቸው። : " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

አጋሜዎች ጉራጌንና አማራን ለማናከስ ቁፋሮ ላይ!
Actually , ጉራጌ እና አማራ ተመሳሳይ ቅዋንቅዋ ነው ያላቸው:: ለዚህም ነው ጉራጌዎች ሲያወሩ አብዛኛው የሚገባን::

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 17 Aug 2019, 10:47

Horus wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 22:51
መልከ ጥፉ በስም ይደግፉ እንደምባለው መሆኑ ነው.

if his father is called Achamyeleh (No one can equate with you) the son took it litterally that his father is indeed a better person and someone whose name is Gerba (according to Achamyeleh a "slave") is the least.

Revisit the school you went to Ato Achamyeleh, many barias (slaves, if there are any) are much better than you taken on their personal level, unless you are a certain donqorro.

Yes many Oromos do call their kids Gerba (meaning silent and holding water, the source of life). But you came forward to tell us about your ignorance of the philosophical meaning of such a beautiful name.

I don't necessarily agree with the political views of Ato Bekele Gerba, but I will defend his human diginity from uncalled for character assasination of the unscrupulous so called political activists of the day.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 17 Aug 2019, 11:46

Galla & Agame are the same only on one thing. I.e inferiority complex.

One week, there is no amhara tribe/race
Next week, amhara enslaved, cut t!ts...etc

The cycle continues till inferiority is cured