Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Masud
Member+

Americans Are Going to Ethiopia to teach Ethiopiawinet----kkkkkk

Post by Masud » 15 Aug 2019, 15:12

Getachew Haile whose mind was also paralyzed and Erqu Yimer say that Muslims were not denied rights under Neftegna led Ethiopia. They also explained their plan to establish an institute who will teach about Amarawinet. They are working to take Ethiopia to the Neftegna era. Therefore, every democracy loving person must work to counter their actions. This is a campaign against democracy. They are talking about the usual fairy-tell of 3,000 years Ethiopia where as Ethiopia has only 150 years of age.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Americans Are Going to Ethiopia to teach Ethiopiawinet----kkkkkk

Post by Ethoash » 15 Aug 2019, 15:27

to me this Americans r good news. to the rest of Ethiopia and bad news to Amhara .. Amhara will not eat Amarawinet. what kind of job are u going to get when u graduated form Amarawinet. collage this people wasting the Amhara people time and energy so why we care let them have what ever.. in next ten year the rest will leave them to dust...

i always wonder instead of open another news out-late why not start small business

look what the golden doing in the main time

Medo

Post by Medo » 15 Aug 2019, 22:44

Gonderewa I haven't heard or seen what you said here. But I know that Amharas baaang donkeys most the time as a,culture.

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 16 Aug 2019, 00:52

Amharas Teach Oromos many things.
1. How to Farm and eat injera
2. How to properly dress cloths
3. How to settle in one area and build a community
4. HOW TO WORSHIP GOD.
AND so many other things