Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

ጃል ማሮ በአዲስ አበባ ክንዱን አፈርጥሞ ሌላ ባንክ አስዘረፈ

Post by Revelations » 15 Aug 2019, 14:17

ደቡብ ግሎባል ባንክ ተዘረፈ!

ትላንት ለሊቱን የደቡብ ግሎባል ባንክ "ጀሞ ቅርንጫፍ" ተዘርፎ ማደሩን ከባንኩ ሰራተኛ ለመስማት ችለናል። ይህንን መረጃም ባንኩ አረጋግጦልናል። ከባንኩ ባገኘነው መረጃ መሰረትም ዝርፊያውን ፈፅመዋል ተብለው ከተጠረጠሩ የባንኩ ጥበቃዎች መካከል አንደኛው ሲይዝ የተቀሩት እስካሁን በቁጥጥር ስር አልዋሉም።

የተዘረፈው የብር መጠን ስንት ይሆን? ብለን ጥያቄ ያቀረብንለት የባንኩ ሰራተኛ ትላንት ከ300,000 ብር በላይ መግባቱን ነግሮን የተዘረፈውን አጠቃላይ ገንዘብ ግን አጣርቶ እንደሚነግረን ገልፆልናል። ተመሳሳይ ጥያቄ ለሚመለከትው ክፍል አቅርበን ይህን ብለውናል: "የሚያሳየው Balance 4.8 ሚሊየን ብር ነው። ከዛ ውስጥ ትንንሽ ቁጥር ያለው ገንዘብ ነው የቀረው።" ዝርፊያው ካዝና በመስበር የተፈፀመ እንደሆነ ነው የሰማነው!

በቅርቡ የኦሮሚያ ኮኦፕሬቲቭ ባንክ ለቡ ቅርንጫፍ መዘረፉም ይታወቃል።

Via TIKVAH-ETH
[/b]

Zreal

Re: ጃል ማሮ በአዲስ አበባ ክንዱን አፈርጥሞ ሌላ ባንክ አስዘረፈ

Post by Zreal » 15 Aug 2019, 14:20

Revelations wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 14:17
ደቡብ ግሎባል ባንክ ተዘረፈ!

ትላንት ለሊቱን የደቡብ ግሎባል ባንክ "ጀሞ ቅርንጫፍ" ተዘርፎ ማደሩን ከባንኩ ሰራተኛ ለመስማት ችለናል። ይህንን መረጃም ባንኩ አረጋግጦልናል። ከባንኩ ባገኘነው መረጃ መሰረትም ዝርፊያውን ፈፅመዋል ተብለው ከተጠረጠሩ የባንኩ ጥበቃዎች መካከል አንደኛው ሲይዝ የተቀሩት እስካሁን በቁጥጥር ስር አልዋሉም።

የተዘረፈው የብር መጠን ስንት ይሆን? ብለን ጥያቄ ያቀረብንለት የባንኩ ሰራተኛ ትላንት ከ300,000 ብር በላይ መግባቱን ነግሮን የተዘረፈውን አጠቃላይ ገንዘብ ግን አጣርቶ እንደሚነግረን ገልፆልናል። ተመሳሳይ ጥያቄ ለሚመለከትው ክፍል አቅርበን ይህን ብለውናል: "የሚያሳየው Balance 4.8 ሚሊየን ብር ነው። ከዛ ውስጥ ትንንሽ ቁጥር ያለው ገንዘብ ነው የቀረው።" ዝርፊያው ካዝና በመስበር የተፈፀመ እንደሆነ ነው የሰማነው!

በቅርቡ የኦሮሚያ ኮኦፕሬቲቭ ባንክ ለቡ ቅርንጫፍ መዘረፉም ይታወቃል።

Via TIKVAH-ETH
[/b]

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 15 Aug 2019, 14:40

ጃል መሮ ማለት ባለ መሮ ማለት ነው እንዴ?
በመሮ ሰርስሮ መዝረፍ ሆነ ስራው ሁላ!!!!!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Aug 2019, 14:42

LET SAY ጃል ማሮ stolen 300,000 from the light store BUT look what the police did to the light store that they try protect..

without prove u r accusing ጃል ማሮ u think he have no support.. r u itching for war.. not rumor give us video prove ..otherwise ..go head make my day by starting war with ጃል ማሮ u will wish u cut and run your lose...

the American lost 3000 in 911 but how many soldiers lost up to now ? to revenging their dead , the war casualty count 150,000 dead , 250,000 lost body part and mental sickness and trillion dollar wasted and it have been ten years an still the war is no end ..

go head romancing the war .. u will get it from ur ግን
Last edited by Ethoash on 15 Aug 2019, 15:05, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 15 Aug 2019, 15:00

Ethoash wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 14:42
LET SAY ጃል ማሮ stolen 300,000 from the light store BUT look what the police did to the light store that they try protect..

without prove u r accusing ጃል ማሮ u think he have no support.. r u itching for war.. not rumor give u video prove ....go head make my day start war with ጃል ማሮ u will wish u cut and run your lose...

the American lost 3000 in 911 but who many lost up to know revenging their dead 150,000 dead , 250,000 lost body part and mental sickness and trillion dollar wasted and it have been ten years an still the war is no end ..

Whom are you accusing here,the unlucky people of the USA and the world,one of the worst mistakes done after world war2.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 15 Aug 2019, 15:44

Ethoash wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 14:42

without prove u r accusing ጃል ማሮ u think he have no support.. r u itching for war.. not rumor give us video prove ..otherwise ..go head make my day by starting war with ጃል ማሮ u will wish u cut and run your lose...

the American lost 3000 in 911 but how many soldiers lost up to now ? to revenging their dead , the war casualty count 150,000 dead , 250,000 lost body part and mental sickness and trillion dollar wasted and it have been ten years an still the war is no end ..

Ethoash - Comparing apples and oranges? ይመችህ ::

Maybe continuing to crack down Nationally-recognized gangs ABN/Baldaras [the Bloods and the Crips] Gangsters isn't working any more? Led by Eskinder/Ermias and what is his name? philosophy instructor at AA University. Who are we fooling?

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure who has raised arms to destroy the state? 20 Banks? C'mon!

Username

Post by Username » 15 Aug 2019, 15:46

The Robbing of Banks could be by ABN or similar vagabonds. Jalmaro is a freedom fighter!!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 15 Aug 2019, 16:05

Username wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 15:46
The Robbing of Banks could be by ABN or similar vagabonds. Jalmaro is a freedom fighter!!
User!

"Jalmaro is feedom fighter" my A**ss!

How many Banks "freedom fighter" TPLF robbed before taking power as EPRDF?

Like father like daughter! :lol:

I am not asking about what TPLF "robbed" legally from commercial bank to build their NGO's now.

"Freeing" Oromos from who? Why don't you explain that.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Aug 2019, 16:07

okay dawit

how about this one real life incidence

i am not saying dont stop the bank robber u .. u dont go blindly and u will cause more harm.. .. video security camera for starter .... so u know who u r after... do intelligent police work not stupid police job that all...

ሆ ብለህ መግባት አይደለም ፤ አስተውለህ ነው ጥቃቱን የምተከላከለው ። ፫መቶ ሺህ ስረቁ በለህ ብሊዬን ብር አታጠፋም በጣም በብልትሀት ነው ሌቦቹን መያዝ የምትችለው ። ነገ እጎ መሽታ ቤት ብሩን ሲያጠፉ ይታያሉ ። ድህነት ካለህ መሽታ ቤቶቹ ራሳቸው ሪፖርት ያርጉልሀል።

do u remember this the man might be stolen 20 dollar worth of goods i dont go back to story what happened but the police shock him to death and riot started and billion dollar wasted

TPLF rises tax and they lost their empire

Sudan government al bashir rised bread price and lost his freedom now he is in jail and lost his kingdom

Egypt president also rised bread price one dollar and lose his life and empire over

king haile rises gas price and he lost his kingdom

i can keep going ... dont be stupid that all i am saying ... i know war is very attractive it tell come come ...then u jump in there is no exist..

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 15 Aug 2019, 16:22

Ethoash wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 16:07
i am not saying dont stop the bank robber u .. u dont go blindly and u will cause more harm.. .. video security camera for starter .... so u know who u r after... do intelligent police work not stupid police job that all...

ሆ ብለህ መግባት አይደለም ፤ አስተውለህ ነው ጥቃቱን የምተከላከለው ። ፫መቶ ሺህ ስረቁ በለህ ብሊዬን ብር አታጠፋም በጣም በብልትሀት ነው ሌቦቹን መያዝ የምትችለው ። ነገ እጎ መሽታ ቤት ብሩን ሲያጠፉ ይታያሉ ። ድህነት ካለህ መሽታ ቤቶቹ ራሳቸው ሪፖርት ያርጉልሀል።

do u remember this the man might be stolen 20 dollar worth of goods i dont go back to story what happened but the police shock him to death and riot started and billion dollar wasted
I hear you Ethoash!

The government is pretty good in patiently going about it. We have to give to them on that.

Except when it comes to ABN/Balderas where Abiy declared "war"? Maybe you say, he knows something we don't know?

I understand one can be hard on those he feels s/he are close to them too. I have not ruled that out.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Aug 2019, 16:38

u make me laugh ..
Except when it comes to ABN/Balderas where Abiy declared "war"? Maybe you say, he knows something we don't know?
.... for sure u will not mistaken what i am saying i am no saying let everyone go free. in ABN case it was VERY EASY they r seating duck they r registered member all you have to do is go around and pick them up one by one.. but u cant do with bank robber u dont know them now how in hell you going to do arrest everyone

i am not saying Dr. love is right .. he is doing just to look like he is doing something .. it was over reaction .. in fact he survived from triggering civil war.. how about the whole Amhara rise up.. and also using fed. army as his police force ..

what should have been done was security camera every where ... how on earth there is no camera inside that meeting hall ... even our top general should have top security camera system in his own home... by now all the guess work would have been solved...

do u remember Boston Marathon bombing they pick their men out of million of people why because they had security camera ...now a day the price is so low even each and every house in Ethiopia must have it ... it is under 100 dollar 3000 birr for security i think it worth it... specially our top official must have even personal security camera inside of their car..

so eliminate the guess work ... now tell me how much money is wasted arresting 1000 people and police salary and so on.s it is not worth it to have security camera...so u will man hunt only your men ....

Medo

Post by Medo » 15 Aug 2019, 17:28

Those who robbed are same guys who used to rob residents with motor bikes some weeks ago. I mean those who cried why the government stopped motor bike robbers. They are ABIN members indeed. :mrgreen:

Zreal

Post by Zreal » 15 Aug 2019, 17:43

ለማስታወስ ያክል

ባለፈው ታህሳስ 19፣ 2011 ዓ. ም. በምዕራብ ሐረርጌ ዞን ዋና ከተማ ጭሮ ውስጥ የሚገኘው የኦሮሚያ ህብረት ስራ ባንክ 80 ሚሊዮን ብር ተዘርፏል፡፡

ለውጡ እንዳይደናቀፍ ዝምምምምም

ይሰማል
EBC, FANA,WAlLTAም ኢሳት!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

በወቅቱ ቢቢስ ይህን ዘግቦ ነበር

የኦሮሚያ ኅብረት ሥራ ባንክ 80 ሚሊዮን ብር እንዴት ተዘረፈ?

https://www.bbc.com/amharic/news-46837357

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Aug 2019, 00:28

Revelations wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 20:57
ሪል ቡል፣

ይህቺን ፎቶ የላከልህ ገንዘብህን ብልቶታል ። አታሎሀል በዚህ ጠራራ ፀሐይ። የታለ ፖሊሶቹ ጠመንጃ የያዚት የታለ የአደጋ ግዜ መደናገጥ። ደንበኛው በሙሉ ምንም እንዳልተፈጠረ ግንብ ተድግፎ አላፊ አግዳሚውን ያያል ። እንኳን ገንዘብ ተስርቆ ለሌላም ቀላል ነገር መሐት ስው ይስበስብ ነበር ወሬ ለማየት። እንደው ልጁ አታሎሀል ውይ ተንቀሳቃሽ ፎቶ አምጣ በለው ውይ ዶላሩን አትላክለት። then i gain he is poor he might need the money.. if your agent can take a photo he could have taken video otherwise this photo is not pass the smell test..

ፋራው Ato, realbull ገንዘብሽን በሉሽ እንኳን ደግ አረጉህ ። ቂላቂል የኢትዬዽያን እልቀት ስትመኝ ። ገንዘብህን ተጨርሳለህ አረ መቶ ፎቶ ለጥፍ ፳ ባንክ ሲሰረቅ አንደ ቪድዬ እንኳን እንጣ።።