Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

Re: The Ghettoization of the Ethiopian society goes on unabated and at high level.

Post by Selam/ » 20 Aug 2019, 14:46

ትህነግ Rat - Why do you use “Oromo” as an example. You are Tigre and you should always present yourself as such. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 07:32
why only Amhara crying while all other love it...

Let, say i am oromo and invited 200 people to attend my party or weeding .. out of those 200 if 190 speak afan oromo and the rest ten dont speak afan oromia, now should all 200 oromo speak in Amharic even so those the ten r not directly involved in conversion .. the topper is those ten buda lived in oromia for the last 150 years and never learned the language...

i dont understand this is present as problem .. all i care is to eat the cake or the food i dont need any language to do that so why should i make it big deal in private people party..they have 100000% right what language they use they r not fed. government to provide u with translation service ... if buda Amhara are fast learning Arabic when they go to Arab land then they should learn afan oromia ..

this problem is only Amhara problem the rest of Ethiopia including oromo have no problem if they go to other region for trade they learn the language

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: The Ghettoization of the Ethiopian society goes on unabated and at high level.

Post by Ethoash » 20 Aug 2019, 17:01

DefendTheTruth wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 13:24
P
Ante Donqoro,

I
[/quote]

here come a Donqoro calling another donqoro name..

in USA OR CANADA they teach their kids how this world work.. in Ethiopia they teach them racism... what those kids eat is not Ethiopian food.. Ethiopia have over 800 food .. this is only part of one ethnic food .. if u dont teach them while they r kids they grown up thinking this is Ethiopian food when u tell them it is not they will start war.. what a people what a waste..

in USA AS child they told them about racism not to call people name or discriminate because of their look (fat or ugly or color) they dont feed them racism and telling this is Ethiopia food .. r u for real..

teaching u is my burden

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 20 Aug 2019, 17:24

Ethoash wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 17:01
DefendTheTruth wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 13:24
P
Ante Donqoro,

I

here come a Donqoro calling another donqoro name..

in USA OR CANADA they teach their kids how this world work.. in Ethiopia they teach them racism... what those kids eat is not Ethiopian food.. Ethiopia have over 800 food .. this is only part of one ethnic food .. if u dont teach them while they r kids they grown up thinking this is Ethiopian food when u tell them it is not they will start war.. what a people what a waste..

in USA AS child they told them about racism not to call people name or discriminate because of their look (fat or ugly or color) they dont feed them racism and telling this is Ethiopia food .. r u for real..

teaching u is my burden
Until I will reply to you, come back and tell your readers what your food is.

In fact it is even not the food as such, because we have better prepared and served food, but the message this young girls are conveying with it is the point here.

In the mean time I know your food is, it is this:

Koba nyataa wa'ii.

Do you even understand about what you are talking?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 20 Aug 2019, 17:40

DDT

ለምን የኢትዬዽያን ልብስ አታሳየንም
ለምን የኢትዬዽያ ጅግና አታሳየንም
ለምን የኢትዬዽያ ቋንቋን አታሳየንም
ለምን የኢትዬዽያን ታሪክ አትነግረንም
ለምን የኢትዬዽያን አይማኖት አትነግረንም
ወይም እነዚህን ህፃኖችን የምትመርዛውን አትነግረንም።
አሁን ምን አለበት ኢትዬዽያ ብዙ አይነት ምግብ አላት ፤ ይህ አንዱ ነው ማለት ማንን ገደለ።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Aug 2019, 14:58

My claim under this thread (the central message of it) has now been vendicated by ETV, the natianal broadcasting corporation.

What I tried to convey is that the Oromo culture (or music in this case) shouldn't be confined to the perimeter of just one particular community or group in the country, it should be opened to the wider and whole community of the country.

Ethiopian Television also seems to have been convinced from this perspective and invited Galana Garomsa to one of its programs and decided to profile his life history and specially the recently debuted his music album.

So, what I said in my post was open up to the wider community and ETV also said yes, let's open it to the wider community.

Sun,

Sill I would like to appologize to you for calling you a name inappropriately. I shouldn't have adressed you in that way, I know you too are, like I am, concerned for the wellbeing of our people and their future, perhaps we simply differ in how we look at the issues. Sorry for my words.

Ethoash,

Go eat your bowl-full pasta, your claims simply don't make any sense.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 21 Aug 2019, 15:04

Ethoash wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 17:40
DDT

ለምን የኢትዬዽያን ልብስ አታሳየንም
ለምን የኢትዬዽያ ጅግና አታሳየንም
ለምን የኢትዬዽያ ቋንቋን አታሳየንም
ለምን የኢትዬዽያን ታሪክ አትነግረንም
ABN and ADP have abondoned the generally known as Habesha libs, since its Tigrean. Shurube is banned in ABN meetings. Those are the facts you can see on every video, not a gossip.

Now the official uniform is the Agew Abo Das uniform, until its known in the country its an Agew dress/uniform.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Aug 2019, 15:29

Axumawi wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 15:04
Ethoash wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 17:40
DDT

ለምን የኢትዬዽያን ልብስ አታሳየንም
ለምን የኢትዬዽያ ጅግና አታሳየንም
ለምን የኢትዬዽያ ቋንቋን አታሳየንም
ለምን የኢትዬዽያን ታሪክ አትነግረንም
ABN and ADP have abondoned the generally known as Habesha libs, since its Tigrean. Shurube is banned in ABN meetings. Those are the facts you can see on every video, not a gossip.

Now the official uniform is the Agew Abo Das uniform, until its known in the country its an Agew dress/uniform.
And your yardstick is ABN, ADP, or even Amhara, which is the sad side of it. Ethiopia is more than Amhara, Ethiopia is more than Oromo, Ethiopia is more than Tigre, Ethiopia is definetly more than any of those political parties, groupings or other kinds of sectarian elements in the society.

Get it, Ethiopia is about the sum total of the whole, the Mosaic of the many indistinguishable components that together make up the Mosaic itself.

Ethiopia is a concept that should be first understood before messing up oneself with.

One thing should be clear to the adeversaries and advocates of Ethiopia alike: No one single component of the Mosaic will be great, without the Mosaic itself remaining great. Amhara can be great, if Ethiopia is great, Oromo can be great, if Ethiopia is great and the same is true for all the other members of the Mosaic.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 Aug 2019, 15:55

DDT,

what Axumawi telling u is Ethiopia is a concept more then Amhara. more then Golden and oromo but Axumawi II, have reservation when it come to Ethiopian concept because the Amhara distorted the meaning and they make it to be an Amhara instead of Ethiopia the concept to stand by itself they make it Amharized it.. that everyone hate..

Ethiopia as a concept is very noble concept ...it united 80 ethnic groups .. it have potential to become united state of Africa .. there is only one problem the Amhara again ..

The Amhara think Ethiopia mean speaking their language and repeating the old Amhara dead king story.. so the Golden fought for 17 years and win over the Amhara and told the Amhara u should accept the new concept of Ethiopia .. to be Ethiopian all u need is born in Ethiopia and be yourself u can speak any of 80 language u can have any believe, any political party ... in short no body can take away your Ethiopian even the government let alone idiot Amhara who try to tell u how is loyal Ethiopia who is not... those good old day are gone never to return back..

now the question is would the Amhara accept the new Ethiopia concept or break away from the union that is the question .. we r tried of discussion this ... the amhara try to hoodwink us .. no it doesnt cut .. take it leave it.. u accept the new Ethiopian concept if u say yes. come in if not go to hell.. u dont own Ethiopia concept for sure u own Amhara concept those two mix up on u ... that is the problem

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Aug 2019, 16:16

Ethoash wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 15:55
DDT,

what Axumawi telling u is Ethiopia is a concept more then Amhara. more then Golden and oromo but Axumawi II, have reservation when it come to Ethiopian concept because the Amhara distorted the meaning and they make it to be an Amhara instead of Ethiopia the concept to stand by itself they make it Amharized it.. that everyone hate..

Ethiopia as a concept is very noble concept ...it united 80 ethnic groups .. it have potential to become united state of Africa .. there is only one problem the Amhara again ..

The Amhara think Ethiopia mean speaking their language and repeating the old Amhara dead king story.. so the Golden fought for 17 years and win over the Amhara and told the Amhara u should accept the new concept of Ethiopia .. to be Ethiopian all u need is born in Ethiopia and be yourself u can speak any of 80 language u can have any believe, any political party ... in short no body can take away your Ethiopian even the government let alone idiot Amhara who try to tell u how is loyal Ethiopia who is not... those good old day are gone never to return back..

now the question is would the Amhara accept the new Ethiopia concept or break away from the union that is the question .. we r tried of discussion this ... the amhara try to hoodwink us .. no it doesnt cut .. take it leave it.. u accept the new Ethiopian concept if u say yes. come in if not go to hell.. u dont own Ethiopia concept for sure u own Amhara concept those two mix up on u ... that is the problem
Well, in short you are essentially saying:

Amhara and their king (if he existed) were bad,
your golden came in and fought to chase the Amharas and their king away, so they are good.
Amharas want to break away, if their language is not used for the whole people of the country. These are the main points, the rest is just your usual Amhara this, Amhara that, Amhara, Amhara......, endless whining about a given community in the country.

The funny part of it is that you want to accuse the Amharas of a crime of "breaking away" which your nobles (your golden) introduced in the country's political scene, while your hated "king" and his associates (the Amharas) were the ones who unified the country under one umbrella to make us great again. So, how can those who brought the country together break away?

Is that me or you, who is mixing up?

I think you didn't eat your bowl of past today, go get one now.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 Aug 2019, 16:45

DDT,

I AM sorry this is not about me, i am just voluntary translate for Axumawi ... while his permission pending

again i wil repeat for last million time we have two Ethiopia ..

ur Amhara Ethiopia is dead in 1991 when the Golden come to addis Ababa and when u surrendered that time your Ethiopia was dead never to come back..

now as breaking way yes, the golden said they will break way from Ethiopia .. not the new Ethiopia but the old Ethiopia .. even today if the old Ethiopia come back the Golden break away their right to break away is reserved...

so dont mix the two Ethiopia ... the old one the Golden still want to break away .. the new one they want to stay.. why because every ethnic got the new deal.. what is this new deal .. federalism, democracy, governing your own region, controlling your own resource and electing your own leader all those right are respected under new Ethiopia... so we r talking about totally two different Ethiopia just because the name are the same it confused u... the new Ethiopia have nothing to do with the old one... get it.. if the old rise again the golden even the oromo will declare war and finished u one more time...

anyhow as i told u no body going to talk endless talk with the Amhara... do what ever you think is right but stay in your own region.. if u think u going to cross the golden state line or the oromo state line ... trust me just trust me u dont want to see that.... if u surrendered for second time u will not have Gonder or Gojjam or wollo to talk about all your land will be divided and given away to Agaw, ray and oromo take wollo .. just make my day push across the border line.. it would be the end of Amhara as we know it.. everyone is tired of u...

thanks for Amhara we live in poverty.. i wish the fastest you break way for Ethiopia unity the fastest we become Singapore

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Aug 2019, 22:56

I like your use of “እኮ” as a suffix to a sentence. Is this a derivative of German’s trennbare verbs?
Naga Tuma wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 14:36
sun wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 18:39
That amounts to total ignorance and bullsh!t talk because every individual and every community can have the right to celebrate own cultural and social values 100% as well as accepting, nurturing celebrating other different community's rightful cultural and social celebrations no question asked.
sun,

Defending a culture or cultures is noble. Trying to defend it without understanding it or preaching to abandon it or sitting idly by when that was being done is ignoble. Just because you can write grammatically correct statements doesn't mean you have a conceptually correct imagination. It wasn't too long ago when our communities were preached to to abandon their cultures እኮ. It is the resistance to that kind of blind preaching that has now led to the idea of የኢትዮጵያ ህዳሴ እኮ.