Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

2 Eritreans & Amharas: Burn Down Or Take Over All Z Businesses Owned By Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl In Addis-Abeba!WEEY GUUD!

Post by tarik » 14 Aug 2019, 13:19

2 Eritreans & Amharas: Burn Down Or Take Over All Z Businesses Owned By Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl In Addis-Abeba!WEEY GUUD!

kerenite

Re: 2 Eritreans & Amharas: Burn Down Or Take Over All Z Businesses Owned By Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl In Addis-Abeba!WEEY G

Post by kerenite » 14 Aug 2019, 15:18

tarik wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 13:19
[/quot

Tarikom,

Allow me to highjack your thread and go to another story

Your tyaqe is posed to eritreans in general and I believe, I am wedi mismar midr and my response:

Tell me this, you and your likes such as cigars pushkins etc.
keep telling us constantly that agames won't set foot in Eritrea, it is off-limits for them bla...bla.

You know what?

Either halafi or degnet or thomas or any tigriyan god knows who can book and fly to eritrea tomorrow morning and he/she will be welcomed at the airport with open arms whereas thousands of genuine diaspora eritreans lack such privilege and you idiots telling.us that tigrians won't set foot in eritrea. Don't lie!

Getskum TirHaQ antum teref meref deQi alula.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: 2 Eritreans & Amharas: Burn Down Or Take Over All Z Businesses Owned By Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl In Addis-Abeba!WEEY G

Post by Degnet » 14 Aug 2019, 15:33

kerenite wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 15:18
tarik wrote:
[/quot

Tarikom,

Your tyaqe is posed to eritreans in general and I believe, I am wedi mismar midr and my response:

keep telling us constantly that agames won't set foot in Eritrea, it is off-limits for them bla...bla.

You know what?

Either halafi or degnet or thomas or any tigriyan god knows who can book and fly to eritrea tomorrow morning and he/she will be welcomed at the airport with open arms whereas thousands of genuine diaspora eritreans lack such privilege and you idiots telling.us that tigrians won't set foot in eritrea. Don't lie!

Tsegem ayhaleka Kerenite,our main relation is with the Christian part though I have respect for all moslims,you are not an Eritrean.You are more an areb,you respect the arebs more that the Habeshas.Never heard of deqi Alula,the beautful Asmerans?

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 14 Aug 2019, 18:37

kerenite wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 15:18
tarik wrote:
[/quot

Tarikom,

You know what?

Kerenite anta denqor

Good Day Sir

First of all i hate all of cursed-land-tigray and even z deqi 40's in Eritrea and tewelijes. I don't want any agame 2 step their nasty infested feet in my GOD/ALLAH blessed country of Eritrea. I want Eritrea 2 be 4 deqi Meboqol Eritreans. Till then i am fighting agames everywhere i am @. Ya muqefel inta.

Good Day Sir