Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Shukshukta (ሹክሹክታ) - ጌታቸው ረዳ ቡጢ ቀመሰ | Getachew Reda | TPLF | Tigray Festival

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Aug 2019, 20:54

This is the reason we donot want to live with you because the Amhara people have so many problems everywhere yet everyone of you are talking nonsense about others than fixing your problems. What is this talk mongering will bring to the Amhara people what every happens in Tigray does not affect Amhara??? You know Tigrayans do not care nor talk about Amharu what they do at home do not affect Tigrayans.

fasil1235

Re: Shukshukta (ሹክሹክታ) - ጌታቸው ረዳ ቡጢ ቀመሰ | Getachew Reda | TPLF | Tigray Festival

Post by fasil1235 » 13 Aug 2019, 21:02

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 20:54
This is the reason we donot want to live with you because the Amhara people have so many problems everywhere yet everyone of you are talking nonsense about others than fixing your problems. What is this talk mongering will bring to the Amhara people what every happens in Tigray does not affect Amhara??? You know Tigrayans do not care nor talk about Amharu what they do at home do not affect Tigrayans.
- Digital Fasilades

the problem Agazi nothing :roll:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 13 Aug 2019, 23:44

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 20:54
What is this talk mongering will bring to the Amhara people what every happens in Tigray does not affect Amhara??? You know Tigrayans do not care nor talk about Amharu what they do at home do not affect Tigrayans.
Halafi Mengedi

u r dealing with people like fasil1235 and other idiot.. what u said prefect sense .. look at them how they feel sorry when they loose their hero governor .. they r mourning their dead.. but on the same mouth they insult our hero and other people hero.. mind u those Amhara such as Fasil want us to mourn their dead together.... i dont know where is the end.. as u said if Amhara only mind their own business and leave everyone we would have been at peace.. but sad to report ..we will see this kind of idiotic reporting years to come..

this Re: Shukshukta (ሹክሹክታ) reporter in straight face making fun of ጌታቸው ረዳ one of the dynamic leader Ethiopia ever know in here 150 years history and axum in 3000 years history... okay they might say freedom of speech okay make fun of አለባቸውና አስምነው ላይ on Amhara hero then i will take for real
that all i am saying i am with you on this one..i dont know when they going to learn ..