Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

Re: Habeshas have taken Aden, Yemen: South Yemen independence

Post by pushkin » 13 Aug 2019, 13:59

Why don't you inform this folktales and coffee gossip to your Agame mom. Loser Agame :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ethwar wrote: ↑
13 Aug 2019, 13:53
I'm calling on Ethiopia, Eritrea and Djibouti to officially recognize our habesha brothers. Hopefully Amharic becomes the national language of South Yemen and Ethiopia gets a naval port along the red sea next to Saudi Arabia. Remember habeshas are the smartest race, we are capable of snatching victory from a Gator's mouth. These brave Yemenis took over Aden by using the monkeys of Saudi Arabia and beat the Iranians and turned on their Saudi monkey allies before victory...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Long live South Yemen

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 13 Aug 2019, 14:42

I'm calling on Ethiopia, Eritrea and Djibouti to officially recognize our habesha brothers. Hopefully Amharic becomes the national language of South Yemen and Ethiopia gets a naval port along the red sea next to Saudi Arabia. Remember habeshas are the smartest race, we are capable of snatching victory from a Gator's mouth. These brave Yemenis took over Aden by using the monkeys of Saudi Arabia and beat the Iranians and turned on their Saudi monkey allies before victory...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Long live South Yemen

Wedi tigray,

The south yemenis mostly known as hadramot hate you most. They were the victims of abraha/atsbaha aggression who were occupying their land, however, they were assisted by the persians (present day iran) to get rid of you. Islam was not on the radar then yet. Proxy war was being waged between the 2 great powers, namely, the roman empire and the persian empire who were fighting to control the red sea.

Hey! I have something for you here:

A south yemeni (a hadromati) fled his country in the 60s of last century due to the civil war in his country. His first stop was ADWA, tigray. Here he opened a shop and the shop did not work good. He moved to gondar and opened a similar shop there and it went good.

What did he say?

He said: ADWA ADUWALLAH (adwa is the scourage of God or egzabiher yeregemat hager) and GONDAR MASHALLAH (God loved city igzabiher yebarakat lemlem hager). He remained there in gondar married a gondere according to what we heard from our oldies.

Above was just for the record

Tena yistilgn.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 13 Aug 2019, 15:26

kerenite wrote: ↑
13 Aug 2019, 14:42

Long live South Yemen

Wedi tigray,

The south yemenis mostly known as hadramot hate you most. They were the victims of abraha/atsbaha aggression who were occupying their land, however, they were assisted by the persians (present day iran) to get rid of you. Islam was not on the radar then yet. Proxy war was being waged between the 2 great powers, namely, the roman empire and the persian empire who were fighting to control the red sea.

Hey! I have something for you here:

A south yemeni (a hadromati) fled his country in the 60s of last century due to the civil war in his country. His first stop was ADWA, tigray. Here he opened a shop and the shop did not work good. He moved to gondar and opened a similar shop there and it went good.

What did he say?

He said: ADWA ADUWALLAH (adwa is the scourage of God or egzabiher yeregemat hager) and GONDAR MASHALLAH (God loved city igzabiher yebarakat lemlem hager). He remained there in gondar married a gondere according to what we heard from our oldies.

Above was just for the record

Tena yistilgn.
This was not the right story about the Yemeni areb,Gonder and Adwa.The areb trader came to Adwa with all the money he made in Gonder and in Adwa he lost most of his money and he said the words you wrote and went back to Gonder again,the right words include rahna met gimel rejaena met himer,you can correct me with the areb language