Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+

Re: Eritrea high schools are repressed

Post by Awash » 14 Aug 2019, 04:35

Writ of habeas corpus.
You are hereby ordered to produce the bodies of your victims in your gulags. This is not a dialogue: this is an order. Mushmush.

YAY wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 04:04
]
Last edited by Awash on 14 Aug 2019, 05:10, edited 1 time in total.

YAY

Post by YAY » 14 Aug 2019, 04:52

Dear Awash: Whoever claims something is true, (s)he has the burden to prove that it is true

If the Government claims Dr. Fitsum is guilty of a crime, it has the burden of proof for its claims. Ask the Government for information, if you want. On the other hand, if Awash claims that Dr. Fitsum was jailed for his activities in the "TeHadisso" or renewal within the Eritrean Orthodox Christian Church under Abune Antonius(?), which you did, then, the burden of proof lies on nobody else but Awash. Constitution or no constitution, show your proof please. I didn't make Dr. Fitsum or anyone else disappear. Go ask those who took him. You are not a sovereign, and you cannot order anybody but yourself. What I am asking you is to show your evidence that he was arrested for his faith. Produce that evidence, Awash. መሳኪን እሱራት መጻወቲ ናይ ፖለቲካዊ ቃርሳ ኮይኖም።

ምዕጥዕጥ፡ ፍሕትሕት፡ ጥውይውይ የልቦን።
Awash wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 04:35
Writ of habeas corpus.
You are hereby ordered to produce the bodies of your victims in your gulags. This is not a dialogue: this is an order. Mushmush.

YAY wrote:
]

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 14 Aug 2019, 05:09

Writ of habeas corpus.

YAY wrote:
]

YAY

Post by YAY » 14 Aug 2019, 05:37

Dear Awash: Whoever claims something is true, (s)he has the burden to prove that it is true

If the Government claims Dr. Fitsum is guilty of a crime, it has the burden of proof for its claims. Ask the Government for information, if you want. On the other hand, if Awash claims that Dr. Fitsum was jailed for his activities in the "TeHadisso" or renewal within the Eritrean Orthodox Christian Church under Abune Antonius(?), which you did, then, the burden of proof lies on nobody else but Awash. Constitution or no constitution, show your proof please. I didn't make Dr. Fitsum or anyone else disappear. Go ask those who took him. I am worried less about the so-called prisoners of faith, for if they are truly faithful they will be saved. መሳኪን እሱራት መጻወቲ ናይ ፖለቲካዊ ቃርሳ ኮይኖም።You are not a sovereign, and you cannot order anybody but yourself. What I am asking you is to show your evidence that he was arrested for his faith. Produce that evidence, Awash.

ምዕጥዕጥ፡ ፍሕትሕት፡ ጥውይውይ የልቦን።
Awash wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 05:09
Writ of habeas corpus.

YAY wrote:
]