Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana
Member
Posts: 776
Joined: 25 Jan 2018, 08:33

Tigraians lost this once in a life time opportunity!!

Post by Mahlana » 10 Aug 2019, 15:17

I am Tigraian but the stupid love Tigraians have to the fvcking country called AsTobya makes me hate my fellow Tigraians very much.

Tigraians seem to suffer from the Stockholm Syndrome( love to be hostrage of your torturer). Otherwise, they would never love the fvcking, backward country that caused them all kinds of sufferings and brought them deaths and made their life on earth a real hell!!



In 1991, they lost the golden opportunity of doing this: They could give the power right away to the Oromos( OLF) and go back to Tigrai.

Had they done so, Tigraians would enjoy two things:

1. We all would have been enjoying watching the cat and rat games between the Amharas and the Oromos from our warm homes in Tigrai. Giys, can you imagine what we have lost in the 27 years when it comes to this? Just look what is going on between these two ethnic groups in the last one year. The Amharas have alreeady gone bananas! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We lost this show for 27 years big time!!!

2. The giant minds in TPLF who really have transformed Ethiopia( They changed that vast big sh!t from the most backward nation on earth who had nothing except dirty backward villages with no infrastructure whatsoever to a strong country with amazing cities and infrastructures),could have made Tigrai at least twice stronger than Israel. Can you imagine all those giant minds like Meles, the generals, the intelligence experts, the diplomats, the economists, policy makers gathered in Mekelle working just for Tigrai??????? Wow!!!!! Added to that, the most hardworking people of tigrai and the most united and most patriotic, miracle would have been done and Tigrai would have become by now a paradise!! We missed this chance big time!!! Why we missed it? Because stupid Tigraians have a disease called Ethiopian love!!! Fvck you Tigraians!!!!!

sesame
Member
Posts: 527
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 17:55

Re: Tigraians lost this once in a life time opportunity!!

Post by sesame » 10 Aug 2019, 15:29

In 1991, as Colonel Mengistu declared, Tigray had only a couple of stone mills. The reason TPLF did not declare independence is because it would have been the most backward indpepndent country in the world. It was looting and plunder in the past 27 years that have made Tigrayans come to the 19th century from the stone age. And now thatall looting doors ae closed, Tigray is going back to its stone age.

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23426
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Tigraians lost this once in a life time opportunity!!

Post by Degnet » 10 Aug 2019, 15:32

sesame wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 15:29
In 1991, as Colonel Mengistu declared, Tigray had only a couple of stone mills. The reason TPLF did not declare independence is because it would have been the most backward indpepndent country in the world. It was looting and plunder in the past 27 years that have made Tigrayans come to the 19th century from the stone age. And now thatall looting doors ae closed, Tigray is going back to its stone age.
Keltekum aedugsi nab guhaf.harenet anbesa zeyteref eyu.You are so narrow minded pigs.Ezom dehulat geberten hadegten koynu eyu zesemeom,lementi,ezom lementi eziom teuy bota equa riom ayfeltun/amharegna zemaro,ye berha awre yeblewom/ye berehawn awre yarawtal.They live out of the mercy and goodness of God.These shameful chekanat neti merahi zblewo Isaias equas ayrehrehulun,ketelu do ilewom eyu?
Last edited by Degnet on 10 Aug 2019, 15:51, edited 4 times in total.

Mahlana
Member
Posts: 776
Joined: 25 Jan 2018, 08:33

Re: Tigraians lost this once in a life time opportunity!!

Post by Mahlana » 10 Aug 2019, 15:45

sesame wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 15:29
In 1991, as Colonel Mengistu declared, Tigray had only a couple of stone mills. The reason TPLF did not declare independence is because it would have been the most backward indpepndent country in the world. It was looting and plunder in the past 27 years that have made Tigrayans come to the 19th century from the stone age. And now thatall looting doors ae closed, Tigray is going back to its stone age.


Did you reach 0rgasm? Now, go back again now and fvck your CHENAWIT mother you CHENAWI DENKORO!!! ብቕንኢ ሓሪርካ ክትመውት ኢኻ ኣንታ ወድታ ጋሕባ ሸcሙጣ!! You can NOT do anything!!

sesame
Member
Posts: 527
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 17:55

Re: Tigraians lost this once in a life time opportunity!!

Post by sesame » 10 Aug 2019, 15:51

Qomal Agame, no one is stopping Tgirayans from leaving. The reason agames don't declare independence today is because they know they cannot survive a week on their own.

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23426
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Tigraians lost this once in a life time opportunity!!

Post by Degnet » 10 Aug 2019, 16:22

Mahlana wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 15:17
I am Tigraian but the stupid love Tigraians have to the fvcking country called AsTobya makes me hate my fellow Tigraians very much.

Tigraians seem to suffer from the Stockholm Syndrome( love to be hostrage of your torturer). Otherwise, they would never love the fvcking, backward country that caused them all kinds of sufferings and brought them deaths and made their life on earth a real hell!!



In 1991, they lost the golden opportunity of doing this: They could give the power right away to the Oromos( OLF) and go back to Tigrai.

Had they done so, Tigraians would enjoy two things:

1. We all would have been enjoying watching the cat and rat games between the Amharas and the Oromos from our warm homes in Tigrai. Giys, can you imagine what we have lost in the 27 years when it comes to this? Just look what is going on between these two ethnic groups in the last one year. The Amharas have alreeady gone bananas! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We lost this show for 27 years big time!!!

2. The giant minds in TPLF who really have transformed Ethiopia( They changed that vast big sh!t from the most backward nation on earth who had nothing except dirty backward villages with no infrastructure whatsoever to a strong country with amazing cities and infrastructures),could have made Tigrai at least twice stronger than Israel. Can you imagine all those giant minds like Meles, the generals, the intelligence experts, the diplomats, the economists, policy makers gathered in Mekelle working just for Tigrai??????? Wow!!!!! Added to that, the most hardworking people of tigrai and the most united and most patriotic, miracle would have been done and Tigrai would have become by now a paradise!! We missed this chance big time!!! Why we missed it? Because stupid Tigraians have a disease called Ethiopian love!!! Fvck you Tigraians!!!!!
To the real brilliant,nothing is late.It is a matter of a creative mind.I have nothing to do with these kind of Tigrians.Neti adi kerio ewn deleyet zeleni aymeslenen.
Last edited by Degnet on 10 Aug 2019, 17:31, edited 2 times in total.

Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7757
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Tigraians lost this once in a life time opportunity!!

Post by Cigar » 10 Aug 2019, 17:08

So who is holding you back from declaring your independence?
Better late than never ha?
I think the ethiopians wouldn't give a crap if you go your own way.
In the past 27 years using ethiopia's name you had a jump start to develop your rusty mekele to a decent town.
You could have done so by now if you don't believe that tigray can last a month on it's own legs.

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23426
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Tigraians lost this once in a life time opportunity!!

Post by Degnet » 10 Aug 2019, 17:21

Cigar wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 17:08
So who is holding you back from declaring your independence?
Better late than never ha?
I think the ethiopians wouldn't give a crap if you go your own way.
In the past 27 years using ethiopia's name you had a jump start to develop your rusty mekele to a decent town.
You could have done so by now if you don't believe that tigray can last a month on it's own legs.
Mewlad aykonen,Nero has burned Rome.Kemey geirkasi neska wedi Asmera ketekewn tekel?

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 30146
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Tigraians lost this once in a life time opportunity!!

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Aug 2019, 18:50

Mahlana aka Wedi qubi aka Helmiderho:

Go back and see all your posts two years ago what you were saying and my replay to you and will show you clearly how you were off where the country was heading and you could not see it yourself. I like you more than any Tigrayan who posts on this site but I have to point you out the truth.

Now, you said had the giant mind of Meles did work for Tigray instead of ethiopia Tigray could have been better of now and woyane should have gave the power to OLF and watch them.

You are totally wrong and I expect you to see better than what you said, at the time Tigray was totally dust and Ethiopia had nothing but potential to do things better in peace time and there was continues uninterrupted peace and the wold came and helped the country the way they did to south Korea, Japan, Germany, Italy, Irish, Taiwan and other countries and Ethiopia made huge progress but not huge difference like the above country did to be rich countries everyone of them.

Woyane made very brilliant move to stay with Ethiopia and thanks to the splinters to go after Issayas and broke his back and the world saw Tigrayans are very tough and the world rally with them and Issayas was treated like worthless cat in the region and they poured over $50 billion dollars for the last 28 years.

The enemy for the last 27 years was Meles against Tigray and Tigrayan generals who were the balomal of Meles than Tigray and Meles used Tigray as a weapon and appeasing other ethnic in order to stay in power. This is where our leader went wrong because after the split of woyane it was a one man show and the rest were opportunists and Tigray was forgotten. So, the Meles giant mind was nothing but full of evil shitara and could not see the long term effect what the hell he was doing. Every Meles attempt was failed now, from Eritrea intentional policy to Abay Dam, to we can live united as one ethiopia the way he was preaching Tigrayans, the corruption he introduced intentionally Generals and securities to think about themselves than Tigray, Qushet, not opening the political space like today in Tigray.

The biggest mistake and historical miss was two years ago before Abay woldu ousted and before Abiy became PM, at the time the brilliant mind Abdi Illy of Somali went to General Seare and had two meetings with all his cabinets and told them we must declare article 39 and lets Somali, Afar and Tigray create a new nation and may be other smaller ethnics can join us like Gumuz and Gambela but Afar and Somali were in agreement but the Anzar Seare and others arrested him and Somali felt under Abiy control and it was a huge lose to Tigray power and others happened to them and Tigray trust was lost by Debretsion. Had they went along with Abdi at the time Tigray could have controlled the resources of Somali and the rest of ethnics could have been eaten each other by now and we could have been the strongest nation in the Horn of Africa now.

What they do now??? They should redraw the road map and try it again, that is get rid of Abiy with OLF, take power, release all prisoners and Abdi Illy should go back and take over Somali and they should restart what Abdi Illy told them to do two years ago and Tigray facilitate to all ethnics to be independent and try to come back as economic union but different nations like the European nations or separate nations.

General Seare was the historical enemy of Tgiray he refused to listen even to Debretsion and taking orders from Abiy, he betrayed Tigray and other generals did the same thing.

Dawi
Member
Posts: 2915
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: Tigraians lost this once in a life time opportunity!!

Post by Dawi » 10 Aug 2019, 19:33

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 18:50
Tigray could have controlled the resources of Somali and the rest of ethnics could have been eaten each other by now and we could have been the strongest nation in the Horn of Africa now.
Halafi - When are you going to stop thinking and acting like a leach? That was the negative of some in TPLF.

Meles didn't remain in that level of thinking thus his DS attempt is still applicable in the African setting. That was also why he was considered "world class mind".
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 18:50
Meles giant mind ..... attempt was failed now, from Eritrea intentional policy to Abay Dam, .... united,..... the corruption he introduced intentionally Generals and securities not opening the political space like today in Tigray.
Eritrea left before TPLF split, "corruption" & authoritarianism is an inherent phenomenon in DS as in S. Korea & else where to implement initial development. so there goes that "development"you praised.

Having said that, I complement you today for not shouting! Writing in All Caps Is like Shouting. 8)

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23426
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Tigraians lost this once in a life time opportunity!!

Post by Degnet » 10 Aug 2019, 19:56

Dawi wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 19:33
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 18:50
Tigray could have controlled the resources of Somali and the rest of ethnics could have been eaten each other by now and we could have been the strongest nation in the Horn of Africa now.
Halafi - When are you going to stop thinking and acting like a leach? That was the negative of some in TPLF.

Meles didn't remain in that level of thinking thus his DS attempt is still applicable in the African setting. That was also why he was considered "world class mind".
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 18:50
Meles giant mind ..... attempt was failed now, from Eritrea intentional policy to Abay Dam, .... united,..... the corruption he introduced intentionally Generals and securities not opening the political space like today in Tigray.
Eritrea left before TPLF split, "corruption" & authoritarianism is an inherent phenomenon in DS as in S. Korea & else where to implement initial development. so there goes that "development"you praised.

Having said that, I complement you today for not shouting! Writing in All Caps Is like Shouting. 8)
Dawi,
Ignore him or talk on logic,where did Meles got all that money from,be erdata yetegegn genzeb aydelem ende?yehen ayasbem,only animals think like this,I don't see myself better than the Somali in Ogaden/hulum bibeletseg des yelal yehen aynet astesaseb yemiaseb astedadegu deha nurowm deha yehone sew becha new,I have never seen such a backwarded person in my life.

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 1229
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Tigraians lost this once in a life time opportunity!!

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Aug 2019, 20:14

Our TPLF's initial plan of taking over power in Ethiopia with the help of Shabiya's tanks, then take total control of the country's economy, and develop Tigray using Ethiopia resources, was the best plan ever.

Even our TPLF's second plan of using Amara and Oromo soldiers to invade Eritrea and expand Tigray's geographical territory, was a fantastic plan that showed the wisdom of our great TPLF leaders.

We Weyane were very successful executing our first plan of developing Tigray, but when it came to the second plan of our invasion of Eritrea, we failed due to the cowardice of the Amara and Oromo soldiers who refused to fight and die for our Greater Republic of Tigray agenda. They literally dropped their weapons and fled like the devil that saw the Holy Cross. We Weyane were very disappointed. All the Ferenj countries that wanted us to be successful in our invasion of Eritrea were also disappointed, so they imposed UN sanctions on Eritrea to maintain the balance of power in the region.

The sanctions on Eritrea boosted our morale and made us feel invincible. My Digital Weyane brother Awash was especially very instrumental in reminding the Ethiopian people that the TPLF was a super power that imposes sanctions by the flick of its wrist. He voluntarily sold his taxi and moved to Mereja forum to fight for Tigray's survival. He is our hero.

Aurora
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: 23 Jun 2019, 16:20

Re: Tigraians lost this once in a life time opportunity!!

Post by Aurora » 10 Aug 2019, 23:23

Mahlana,

Your assumptions are debatable. Meles was a snake. Meles knew the potential of Ethiopia to generate free resources from western countries, and he took advantage of it. It was the foreign policy and relatioships from Minilik and Haile Sellasie era that put Ethiopia as a good friend of the western countries. In other words, western countries continue to have a very soft heart for Ethiopia. Had Tigray declared its independence, Meles could not have generated that kind of free revenues from outside sources. Add to that the war with Eritrea was inevitable. In other words, Tigray was not in a position to declare its independence, atleast under TPLF. Halafi's strategy is wacky. He lacks sophistry. It is not that easy to declare article 39 in a country where borders are always in dispute. Tigray will always be part of Ethiopia. However, what Debretsion is doing will help stability to Tigray. Democratize it. Manage the state resources effectively and bring the people unity. That seems to be his strategy. If he can work out with the amhara government and convince Tigrayans the necessity of vacating Badme peacefully, Tigray can flourish under Ethiopia. Then, Ethiopia's stability becomes another concern to the region. That is my take. But, I am an outside observer.

AbyssiniaLady
Member
Posts: 2553
Joined: 04 Feb 2007, 05:44

Re: Tigraians lost this once in a life time opportunity!!

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 11 Aug 2019, 08:44

Halafi is a classic examples of someone with lower intelligence, alzheimer and a mental disorder viewtopic.php?f=2&t=189647&p=940469&hilit=phone#p940469

Tigray could have controlled the resources of Somali

^^^
lol, this is funny because Tigrayans were and still are incapable of controlling their behind, let alone taking control of Somalis natural resources, Agames know very little about Somalis.

Post Reply