Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Sawa-- The savior of Eritrea's sovereignty

Post by Hawzen » 09 Aug 2019, 19:27

Sawa is definitely the killer of the 1976 manifesto of Tigray Republic dream... Could you imagine what would have happened if there were no Sawa and without Warsay?? In my opinion, agames would be dancing today in Asmara and swimming in Massawa and Assab...The orchestrator of Sawa is definitely the Honorable PIA aka the killer of TPLF dream...

I know there might be few grandpas :lol: :lol: :lol: here, but I just want to let you know that, I am Warsay and 5th round National Service...I am sure you know about 5th round....This song reminds me a lot of things all the back to 1994 when 1st round were heading to Sawa before Sawa even existed...I have mad respect for my Eri brothers and sisters who participated in 1st round and I would like to post this song for all Warsay in general and specially 1st and 5th round (of course my round)

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

eden
Member+

Re: Sawa-- The savior of Eritrea's sovereignty

Post by eden » 09 Aug 2019, 20:04

Hawzen wrote:
09 Aug 2019, 19:27

want to let you know that, I am Warsay and 5th round National Service
This reminds me of a (sad) Tigrigna joke I recently heard in Asmera. Eritrean youth ask eachother what round they're from while their ethiopian counterparts ask eachother what batch they are from.

I think a wise leadership through robust national security and foreign policy could have avoided 34 rounds of Sawa and helped graduate many batches from universities.

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 09 Aug 2019, 20:21

https://www.facebook.com/NationalErInte ... 669124766/

Indeed ^ SAWA MAN-MADE HOME FOR ERITREAINEZM ^ but the killer of the agames of tplf. - SAWA FOR LIFE

SawaAt25: 10th Commencement of Sawa's Center for Vocational Training, (HAMAMOS) ,held today as part and parcel of the Silver Jubilee Celebrations of the National Service. Diplomas were conferred to 909 Graduates - 420 of them females - in thirteen areas of technical training

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 09 Aug 2019, 21:03

eden wrote:
09 Aug 2019, 20:04
Hawzen wrote:
09 Aug 2019, 19:27

want to let you know that, I am Warsay and 5th round National Service
This reminds me of a (sad) Tigrigna joke I recently heard in Asmera. Eritrean youth ask eachother what round they're from while their ethiopian counterparts ask eachother what batch they are from.

I think a wise leadership through robust national security and foreign policy could have avoided 34 rounds of Sawa and helped graduate many batches from universities.
Agame sister Eden,

We know you took a direct flight from Asmara Airport to Mekelle Airport :lol: :lol: :lol: before heading to Addis which made you who you are today :mrgreen: . By the way, do you agames still have the privilege you had two years ago... I doubt that :oops: :oops: :oops:

I am sure you like nothing about Sawa because Warsay smashed your Abay Tigray dream for good.... Most probably, you know Sawa only either from Radio Woyane or all the TPLF paid fake propaganda machines...There is nothing sad joke about Sawa...We don't go to sawa just for military training.. but we continue our education in Sawa before taking College entrance Matriculation exams and then of course we head to different Colleges.... So, We ask each other both which round and batch we are....

Eritrea already has a wise leadership who has proved time and again to the entire world that we are a strong country... Not only we defended the sovereignty of our beloved country from your agame idol Zena declared war, but we have also made sure that our worst enemy TPLF is locked in Mekelle holes and Tigray is now back to its right place as the least important killil... This is all the work of Sawa orchestrated by the Lion of Nakfa....

May God bless Sawa and Warsay....
May God bless Eritrea and the people of Eritrea..

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 09 Aug 2019, 21:06

eden wrote:
09 Aug 2019, 20:04

Here is an article from 2017 when your beloved tribalists were in power. Mind you, only about 8 thousand students every year in a nation of 100 million. I'm not even mentioning the prospect of any of kind jobs for the graduates :shock:

According to recent data from the Ministry of Education, Ethiopia's 37 universities enroll over seven and a half thousand students for undergraduate and postgraduate courses each year. However, there is no clear data of how many find work upon graduation.

"Those students who are affiliated to the ruling party get a grading such as A or B or C and then can get a job easily," Gemechu told DW. But, he said, "if students get a D, for not being associated with the party's activities, then they do not get a job."

As a result of this lack of academic freedom and employment, Gemechu claimed, there are graduates working on cobblestones as a daily laborer.

https://www.dw.com/en/ethiopias-new-emp ... an-jobs/a-

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 09 Aug 2019, 21:14

Joke was told by frustrated Asmera folks so I don't know why your defense mechanism is kicking full blast.

p.s. I don't disagree with the content of the article

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Aug 2019, 21:15

"ይምህሩና ዘይኮነ ባሮት'ዮም ዝገብሩና ዘለው" 
https://www.bbc.com/tigrinya/news-49289 ... UuStZyT77A
“They Are Making Us into Slaves, Not Educating Us”

How Indefinite Conscription Restricts Young People’s Rights, Access to Education in Eritrea
https://www.hrw.org/report/2019/08/08/t ... jLVIwziULM

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Aug 2019, 21:19

Look at the Agame wedi komarit presiding over the North Korea of Africa aka Singapoor he created after 27 years of stupidity.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 09 Aug 2019, 21:20

eden wrote:
09 Aug 2019, 21:14
Joke was told by frustrated Asmera folks so I don't know why your defense mechanism is kicking full blast.

p.s. I don't disagree with the content of the article
As someone who grew up in the middle of Addis and went to Addis Ababa University, please tell me something that I don't know. :oops: