Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Everything AGAMES dO IS mOTIVATED BY iNFERIORITY cOMPLEX

Post by sesame » 09 Aug 2019, 13:25

I was looking at a list of mega-projects the Agames announced to their people that could neverbe implemented. Three of t hem are 1) a 23 storey 5-star hotel in Mekele; 2) an amusement park in Wukro. 2) turning Mekele into the Silicon Calley of Africa.

These are high-sounding projectors meant to give idiots like Halafi a boost to counter their inferiority complex. Think about it. What is the point of a 5=star hotel in backward town like Mekele. Turning Mekele in a silicon valley is the stupidest idea I have ever heard. An amusement park in a village like Wukro is another dumb idea. But the agames recvel in such moral boosting lies.

Abdelaziz

Re: Everything AGAMES dO IS mOTIVATED BY iNFERIORITY cOMPLEX

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Aug 2019, 14:12

You must be the typical inferiority-complexed cursed Hamasenay, a greeneyed jealous monkey, who spends lots of time spying on Tigreans. You come here t gossip Tigray and Tigreans on daily basis. Why does it bother a cursed Hamashenay booshtiew like you if Tigreans have this or that plan? Werada yesher'muta lij, you wanted Tigrean diaspora conference and fund raising to fail, but all ended in success. You are the worst of all cursed ar'terans here, I think an Agazian must have totally destroyed your bi'datam megal hamasenay fi'ntita. I can smell your awful hamasenay-akelesinkul type hybrid shi't.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 09 Aug 2019, 14:17

As we speak, 2 million Agame live on Canad wheat handouts. What will happen to agames 10 years from nbow is a horror story. I know how you agames react: You will claim that you are going to the moon.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 09 Aug 2019, 14:46

At the dumbest internet forum known as Tigrai Online, they are discussing yet another Agame ego-boosting lie, the formation of Tigrai Airline. The Agames are busy photo-shopping. Another agame hot-air news meant to bolster the eroding agame confidence and stop the depression.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Aug 2019, 01:40

Cursed Ho'moshenay, keep your jealousy hyped up by visiting every Tigrean webiite, and I'm sure you are one of the sissie Hamasenay who likes to chat with Tigreans -visiting them in church, school, wedding, coffeeshop and whatnot... always lying like you love Tigray and Tigreans on their face but doing the opposite in cyber anonymity like you do it here... and always dreaming to su'ck agazian like this charismatic writer. Obviously, you envy Tigreans so much, coz you covertly wish they sodomi'se your chenaw Hamasen Fintita. It is in your cursed Hamasenay gene to envy Tigreans coz they refuse to so'domise your dirty hamasenay fintita. I know it very well, that is why you are envying Tigreans 7/24, but Keep doing it.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Aug 2019, 03:42

I love my inferiority complex. In fact, I have a special relationship with my inferiority complex. Most people need an alarm clock to wake up every morning, but not me. We Digital Weyane have developed inferiority complex that plays a huge role in our daily lives - from helping us wake up every morning to say bad things about Eritreans, to making us dream about our Greater Republic of Tigray in our sleep. Without our inferiority complex, we Digital Weyane would cease to exist. My Digital Weyane brother Awash is a living and breathing example of Inferiority Complex. He even got the initials I.C. tattooed on his forehead that people often mistake it as "I See."