Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

አሜሪካ ቢሆን ኖሮ መሐዛ ሁለት ዓመት ትታስር ነበር። under The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878

Post by Ethoash » 08 Aug 2019, 18:06

teaching u is my burden

The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 limits the use of the military in the U.S.

Police State: Posse Comitatus Act

Posse Comitatus Act (1878)
The act stated: "Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both."ወ፨ሮ መሐዛ አሽናፊ ጠንቀቅ ነው ይሄኔ

Congressional debates indicate that the PCA was intended to stop army troops from answering the call of a marshal to perform direct law enforcement duties and aid in execution of the law. Further legislative history indicates that the more immediate objective was to put an end to the use of federal troops to police elections in ex-Confederate states where civil power had been reestablished.
Last edited by Ethoash on 08 Aug 2019, 18:25, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: አሜሪካ ቢሆን ኖሮ መሐዛ ሁለት ዓመት ትታስር ነበር። under The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Aug 2019, 18:24

Do I need to remind you, Ethoash , Meaza is an Ethiopian ? It seems I should. She is expected to implement the Ethiopian law as written , not the US law.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Aug 2019, 18:39

Out of curiosity, Ethoash, I goggled about posse. I found out its origin was Britain. It came to US from there. The slave owning southern democrats used the Comitatus Act of 1878 to limit the federal government power. Why , Ethoash, you chose to compare the TPLF political elites with the American slave holders of the 1800 ?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Aug 2019, 18:43

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 18:39
Out of curiosity, Ethoash, I goggled about posse. I found out its origin was Britain. It came to US from there. The slave owning southern democrats used the Comitatus Act of 1878 to limit the federal government power. Why , Ethoash, you chose to compare the TPLF political elites with the American slave holders of the 1800 ?
try posse comitatus act... not posse , posse means qero, and fano try again ...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Aug 2019, 18:47

gonderewa wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 18:45
Enetkn yebede tinb tigre agame.
SON of [deleted] tigre mother
BUSsHITT jil dedeb Agame
U peed off in ur pantz by Maaza hero amara woman who is not weak shittz Oromo Muslims pray for agamez donkey
gonder,

why r u insulting Sam Ebalalehu he is a nice guy.. if u know him he will give his life.. u mistaken Agame he is an Eritrean...

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Aug 2019, 18:59

People do goggle differently. I chose posse because the word should have a specific meaning to be attached with the comitatus act. It turned out posse is not militia, but kind of. The sheriff in the old Britain used them in some circumstances. The big “ sheriff,” Meaza in Ethiopia does not need them. You guys purposely misquoted her to rally the troops. Ethoash , when your uncles run the show you kidnapped an Ethiopian of dual citizenship from Yemen airport. Now, you are requesting a prison term to Meaza because she wanted to bring to justice Ethiopians who live in Ethiopia , or in Halafi’s Tigray. Ethiopia is changing Ethoash. Get used to it.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Aug 2019, 19:09

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 18:59
People do goggle differently. I chose posse because the word should have a specific meaning to be attached with the comitatus act. It turned out posse is not militia,
Sam,

do u know u make me laugh.. dont compere Meles with your amateur supreme court judge ... Meles is operate at the level of 007... not even CIA OR Mossad OR KGB... IT is beyond amazing what Meles did to Candy... look they did not even killed him that show the level of their mind how high they fly

no back to amateur supreme court judge not only she order the national army to go to war .. she sabotaged the case now ጌታቸው አስፋ cant get fair justice because our beloved amateur supreme court judge told us ጌቾ is criminal ...based on this ጌቾ cant get fair judgment in Addis Ababa hence the court case cant be done in Addis Ababa until the court find alternative court the case must be hold ...

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Aug 2019, 19:24

I did not compare Meles and Meaza. They are two different personalities. The former is a tribal politician, and the latter most probably not. The former used to believe himself to be the law of the land, and the latter cares about the law. Example, the nearly two hundred Ethiopians killed after the 2005 election was ordered by a man who considered himself the law of the land. The lawyer Meaza had been in his shoe should have brought them to court.
About the 007 you mentioned. It was not hard to bribe Yemenis. They probably could gave him for a promise of a good meal.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Aug 2019, 19:29

what would መሐዛ read in this ሁለት ዓመት in jail and appreciate

Article 20
Rights of Persons Accused
1. Accused persons have the right to a public trial by an ordinary court of law
within a reasonable time after having been charged. The court may hear cases
in a closed session only with a view to protecting the right to privacy of the
parties concerned, public morals and national security.
2. Accused persons have the right to be informed with sufficient particulars of
the charge brought against them and to be given the charge in writing.
3. During proceedings accused persons have the right to be presumed innocent
until proved guilty according to law and not to be compelled to testify against
themselves.
4. Accused persons have the right to full access to any evidence presented
against them, to examine witnesses testifying against them, to adduce or to
have evidence produced in their own defence, and to obtain the attendance of
and examination of witnesses on their behalf before the court.
5. Accused persons have the right to be represented by legal counsel of their
choice, and, if they do not have sufficient means to pay for it and miscarriage
of justice would result, to be provided with legal representation at state
expense.
6. All persons have the right of appeal to the competent court against an order or
a judgment of the court which first heard the case.
7. They have the right to request for the assistance of an interpreter at state
expense where the court proceedings are conducted in a language they do not
understand

Article 22
Non-retroactivity of Criminal Law
1. No one shall be held guilty of any criminal offence on account of any act or
omission which did not constitute a criminal offence at the time when it was
committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed on any person than the one
that was applicable at the time when the criminal offence was committed.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of sub-Article 1 of this Article, a law
promulgated subsequent to the commission of the offence shall apply if it is
advantageous to the accused or convicted person.

Article 63
Immunity of Members of the House of Federation
1. No member of the House of the Federation may be prosecuted on account of
any vote he casts or opinion he expresses in the House, nor shall any
administrative action be taken against any member on such grounds.
2. No member of the House of the Federation may be arrested or prosecuted
without the permission of the House except in the case of flagrante delicto

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Aug 2019, 19:47

Do not sweat, Ethoash. There is no need to read articles cover to cover. Getachew Assefa is not charged yet. He is a suspect. A supspect might be found guilty or innocent after the court proceedings runs its course. Usually though an innocent person cannot run away from the law. Rather he brings himself to authority with his own free will and say what you got there ? Bring it on! Not Getachew . In fact, if Debretsion is to be believed he did not know where he is either.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Aug 2019, 20:13

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 19:47
Do not sweat, Ethoash. There is no need to read articles cover to cover. Getachew Assefa is not charged yet.
Dr. Sam,

that is why they say quality better then quantity... do u really believe that 007 GA, will come to Addis Ababa and he will give his hand for u.. u must be a joke.. if not idiot... u want GA, ALL U Need is declare war just like the mad woman said and march to Golden state and get your many u said it is easy for meles to get Candy.. okay why not show us how easy to get your man..

now let assume u get your man job well done ..

but if u went and lose the war .. do u ever thought what would have happened to our beloved መሐዛ :ይህቺ ምን መሐዛ ናት ሞዛዛ ናት እንጂ... 厼 when the Golden army come home to Addis Ababa do u every thought what would happened them...

i know u want to skip this part .. but like any other war u must have plan B... so think about እበላለሁ ብለህ ተበልተህ ። ትግሬዎቹ በድጋሚ አዲሳባባ ቢመጡና መሐዛን ጆሮዋን ብይዟት ምን ትል ይሆን ። ለነገሩ እኮ በጣም ቆንጆ ሴቶች እውቀት ይላቸውም ይባላል ። መሐዛ አሳወቀችን።

በመጨረሻም ዶክተር አባይ ተሽውዶ ለሷ ብሎ ጦር ክተት ይላል ብለህ በፍፁም አትጠብቅ ። ኦሮሞዎቹ ነቅተውባቹሀል ። አማራ ጉዳይ ካለው ከትግሬዎች ጋራ እራሳቸው መግጠም ይቻላሉ። ፈደራል ጦር ግን የአማራ መጫውቻ አይደለም።
እስቄልና ጁሀር መቀሌ ሄደው የዶለቱትን አልስማህ ፤ ግበያ ትወጣለህ።

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 08 Aug 2019, 20:17

Ethoash wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 18:06
teaching u is my burden

The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 limits the use of the military in the U.S.

Police State: Posse Comitatus Act

Posse Comitatus Act (1878)
The act stated: "Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both."ወ፨ሮ መሐዛ አሽናፊ ጠንቀቅ ነው ይሄኔ

Congressional debates indicate that the PCA was intended to stop army troops from answering the call of a marshal to perform direct law enforcement duties and aid in execution of the law. Further legislative history indicates that the more immediate objective was to put an end to the use of federal troops to police elections in ex-Confederate states where civil power had been reestablished.
Don’t irritate people,I wish I have not seen your name,deqi gelemele

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Aug 2019, 20:36

I do not expect Getachew Assefa to come to Addis to face justice. But I believe the Tigray administration will make a hard choice eventually . The we versus them politics that the TPLF politicians has played well so far will not continue as is. There will be a crack from one side. I bet it will not be from the federal government side.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Nov 2019, 19:01

i think this page need to be revisited The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 limits the use of the military in the U.S.

dr. abiy have no legal right to send an army on Ethiopian citizen read it and explain to me i might be mistaken