Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cartmann

Helicopter crash killed 4 air-force members in Eritrea

Post by Cartmann » 08 Aug 2019, 15:28

I have heard that a helicopter crash has killed four members of the Eritrean air-force. I have not yet able to confirm it. As usual there is only silence from the government. Again, instead of giving timely information, the silence from the government has caused another round of rumors. This government continues to píss me off for not giving timely information. They don't feel that they have the obligation to inform the people about events of their country. Sad!!
The following are killed in the crush.
ኣባላት ሓይሊ ኣየር ኤርትራ፡
ካፕተን ንጉሰ ናይዝጊ
ም/ተለንተ ሙሴ ገብረሂወት
ጁ/ኤክ ተወልደመድህን እስጢፋኖስ
ኣባል ቤት ጽሕፈት ፕረሲደንት ሰርጀንተ ሽሻይ ተስፋማርያም

RIP

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Helicopter crash killed 4 air-force members in Eritrea

Post by Digital Weyane » 08 Aug 2019, 15:41

My digital weyane brother Awash told me our Tigray air force downed the Eritrean helicopter. I'm so glad that we moved the formerly Ethiopian air force from Debre Zeyt to Mekelle.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 08 Aug 2019, 18:45

Timely information! Are you really seriouse? What have you been doing lately? You seems to be from another planet.

In any case, very sad news and may God give them eternal peace and consolation to their loved ones.
Cartmann wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 15:28
I have heard that a helicopter crash has killed four members of the Eritrean air-force. I have not yet able to confirm it. As usual there is only silence from the government. Again, instead of giving timely information, the silence from the government has caused another round of rumors. This government continues to píss me off for not giving timely information. They don't feel that they have the obligation to inform the people about events of their country. Sad!!
ኣባላት ሓይሊ ኣየር ኤርትራ፡
ካፕተን ንጉሰ ናይዝጊ
ም/ተለንተ ሙሴ ገብረሂወት
ጁ/ኤክ ተወልደመድህን እስጢፋኖስ

RIP

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 08 Aug 2019, 18:56

I couldn't be more serious. I don't understand what you mean. Can you elaborate it why you disagree with regard to informing the people on time?
eritrea wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 18:45
Timely information! Are you really seriouse? What have you been doing lately? You seems to be from another planet.

In any case, very sad news and may God give them eternal peace and consolation to their loved ones.
Cartmann wrote:
ኣባላት ሓይሊ ኣየር ኤርትራ፡
ካፕተን ንጉሰ ናይዝጊ
ም/ተለንተ ሙሴ ገብረሂወት
ጁ/ኤክ ተወልደመድህን እስጢፋኖስ

RIP

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 08 Aug 2019, 19:11

Cartmann wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 18:56
I couldn't be more serious. I don't understand what you mean. Can you elaborate it why you disagree with regard to informing the people on time?
I was just surprised with your demand of timely information. As they say, you can never learn an old dog new tricks and the same thing or worse is to be expected even in the future is my point.

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 08 Aug 2019, 19:22

Now I understand what you mean. I mentioned it just to express how píssed off I am. Not out of expectation. I agree with you that nothing can be expected.
eritrea wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 19:11
Cartmann wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 18:56
I was just surprised with your demand of timely information. As they say, you can never learn an old dog new tricks and the same thing or worse is to be expected even in the future is my point.

justo

Post by justo » 08 Aug 2019, 19:34

Cartmann wrote:
ኣባላት ሓይሊ ኣየር ኤርትራ፡
ካፕተን ንጉሰ ናይዝጊ
ም/ተለንተ ሙሴ ገብረሂወት
ጁ/ኤክ ተወልደመድህን እስጢፋኖስ

RIP
I am always surprised when people major in minor things. And what were you going to do about it If a reporter on Eri TV were to tell you about this sad story. And BTW why are you pissed off instead of being sad. What is really sad is that you are expressing anger and sadness because you were not told about it on TV, I hope in your next post you will express sadness at the tragedy itself.

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 08 Aug 2019, 20:15

Indeed it is sad. You will find no Eritrean that will not be sad by the death of our fellow citizens. But let truth be told, it is no more a tragedy than the countless lives being lost unreported, such as the tragedy of Lampadusa and many unknown places. Every Eritrean live being lost is sad to me. I already feel it. If few sentences meant real sadness for you, then some weyanes here have already shaded their crocodile tears by expressing 'this is really sad. May they rest in peace'. In that regard I don't think neither I nor you should attempt to prove moral higher ground.
Further, I have no idea why you are referring it as 'minor' and the call for timely information as 'major' (exaggerated). Any government that respects its people knows that informing people about events of the country on time is a must. It is duty not privilege. Instead of defending every wrong doing of the government, becoming critical thinker and challenging the government is better for all of us. How many times do we have to find out about something that happens in Eritrea from facebook or 03 or Ethiopian websites? For Gods sake, we heard about the visit of the president to Ethiopia and all activities conducted during the peace process from Ethiopian websites. Haven't they told us though Eritrean Embassy in Japan that Sebhat Efrem is recovering well, before even informing what happend to him? Do you really think that there is a reason not to be píssed off?

Finally, indeed I am expressing my anger that it is not reported by the government and its media. I don't think you are putting 2+2 together here. I am angry because they deserve better. Not acting like it is business as usual. If there is any decency on part of the government, there should have been also independent investigation how the disaster happened. But in our context that is just a theory that will never happen. Lets focus on the fact that it is a tragedy is not going to cut it. The government should act like a government. Period.

justo wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 19:34
Cartmann wrote:
ኣባላት ሓይሊ ኣየር ኤርትራ፡
ካፕተን ንጉሰ ናይዝጊ
ም/ተለንተ ሙሴ ገብረሂወት
ጁ/ኤክ ተወልደመድህን እስጢፋኖስ

RIP

I am always surprised when people major in minor things. And what were you going to do about it If a reporter on Eri TV were to tell you about this sad story. And BTW why are you pissed off instead of being sad. What is really sad is that you are expressing anger and sadness because you were not told about it on TV, I hope in your next post you will express sadness at the tragedy itself.

justo

Post by justo » 08 Aug 2019, 21:00

Cartmann wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 20:15
Indeed it is sad. You will find no Eritrean that will not be sad by the death of our fellow citizens. But let truth be told, it is no more a tragedy than the countless lives being lost unreported, such as the tragedy of Lampadusa and many unknown places. Every Eritrean live being lost is sad to me. I already feel it. If few sentences meant real sadness for you, then some weyanes here have already shaded their crocodile tears by expressing 'this is really sad. May they rest in peace'. In that regard I don't think neither I nor you should attempt to prove moral higher ground.
Further, I have no idea why you are referring it as 'minor' and the call for timely information as 'major' (exaggerated). Any government that respects its people knows that informing people about events of the country on time is a must. It is duty not privilege. Instead of defending every wrong doing of the government, becoming critical thinker and challenging the government is better for all of us. How many times do we have to find out about something that happens in Eritrea from facebook or 03 or Ethiopian websites? For Gods sake, we heard about the visit of the president to Ethiopia and all activities conducted during the peace process from Ethiopian websites. Haven't they told us though Eritrean Embassy in Japan that Sebhat Efrem is recovering well, before even informing what happend to him? Do you really think that there is a reason not to be píssed off?

Finally, indeed I am expressing my anger that it is not reported by the government and its media. I don't think you are putting 2+2 together here. I am angry because they deserve better. Not acting like it is business as usual. If there is any decency on part of the government, there should have been also independent investigation how the disaster happened. But in our context that is just a theory that will never happen. Lets focus on the fact that it is a tragedy is not going to cut it. The government should act like a government. Period.
Oh my bad, I forgot that you're talking about that big word, that big big thing, transparency, right? And you're making a big fuss as if it makes a difference, or you would make a difference. Trump or Trudeau telling you things, what can you do about them?

Read the memoire of the film director Aaron Russo, famous, among other things, for Trading places with Eddie Murphy and Dan Ackroyd and The Rose with Bettie Midler. Russo once ran for governor of New Mexico and was a good friend of Nick Rockefeller. Nick tried to recruit Aaron to the Trilateral Commission and told him about their plans for a global order. Russo was flabbergasted and incredulous and told Nick, the masses are not going to allow this, once they find out they will go after your sorry arses, and Nick laughs and tells Russo "Be my guest Aaron, go tell them tomorrow, tell them everything I told you, what are they going to do? They are busy trying to earn a living. Who is going to organise them, and what can they possibly do about it". "He was so unconcerned and he laughed at me" writes Russo

So Mr big ideas, before you sound off on an idea, ask yourself, what difference does it make in reality.

Follower

Post by Follower » 08 Aug 2019, 22:04

I dont know what news do expect Eri-tv to broadcast?the loss of the people or the helicopter?
ሓደጋታት ኩሉ መዓልቲ እዩ ዘሎ(መስዋእቲ)EriTv ወይ ከኣ መንግስቲ ነንዝሓለፈ ሂዎት report ክገብር እንተ ኮይኑ፡Eri tv ,tv መርድእ እያ ክትቅየር፡ክንደይ ኣብ ኣጎግሎት ዘለዉ መንእሰያት ብዝተፈላለየ ምክንያታት ይመቱ ኣለዉ፡መኪና ዝተገልበጠቶም፡ቢንቶ ዝፈረሶም ወዘተ፡እዚ ዉን ክንገረና ኣለዎ ማለት ድዩ transparent መንግስቲ ክህልወና?!!
ብሽበራውያን ወይ ከኣ ብናይ ደገ ሓይልታት ወዲቃ እንተትኸዉን፡report ኣይተገብረን ኢልና ክንዛረብ ንኽእል፡ሓደጋ ግን ሓደጋ እዩ፡ኣብ ልምምድ ዉን ክንደይ ኣብረርቲ ጠፊኦም እዮም።
ስለዚ እዚ ምስ transpancy ዘራኽብ የብሉን፡ብዙዙዙዙሕ ካልእ ጉዳያት ኣሎ ዘይ ሓበሩና ኢልና መንግስቲ እንነቅፈሉ።
I hope ወረ ቲቪ ሓሰና ይግበሮ፡ሓቂ እንተ ኮይኑ ከኣ RIP.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 08 Aug 2019, 22:39

Eritreans did not give their lives during the struggle for independence to have a Government operating in Secrecy. Eritrea is the result of all Eritrean People sacrifices, and the People of Eritrea are entitled and have every right to know the dealing and wheeling of the Government.

There are loyal servants with Identity Crisis who care more about the BA$TARD dictator Isayas with inflated Ego than they care about Eritrea and Eritreans.

They could not careless about the meaning and the Ideals of the Eritrean Struggle. They are so weak, and pathetic.

These Loyal Servants are like the House Negro who Loves his Master more than the Master loves himself.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 09 Aug 2019, 03:23

"There is NO Government of Eritreans, FOR Eritreans, and BY Eritreans in Eritrea at this moment!"

Anyone who thinks that such a Government is in Eritrea, is Highly Mistakened. I no longer point the obvious because any Eritrean with a any semblance of Self-Consciousness would have been upset when Isayas Afwrki spoke for them and stated:
"There are no two countries. Eritreans and Ethiopians are ONE PEOPLE, anyone who disagrees doesn't understand our situation!" He said this in CLEAR TIGRINYA with no HESITATION except his Mouth Salivating at saying this Andinet Propaganda Garbage!

But many of you on here were quick to attack and defend his statements!....Again what are you expecting from Isayas and his Cabinet of Andinet Regime?