Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

[UPDATE] በኩሓ ትግራይ ሰራተኞች ስራ አቆሙ ፣ በትግራይ ልዩ ሃይል ተከበዋል

Post by Revelations » 08 Aug 2019, 08:02

Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by Revelations on 08 Aug 2019, 19:41, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: በኩሓ ትግራይ ሰራተኞች ስራ አቆሙ ፣ በትግራይ ልዩ ሃይል ተከበዋል

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Aug 2019, 08:44

The other day Eden wrote she saw Sebhat Nega driving four by four in Mekele. Well, a worker who participated on the strike does not make enough money if she works all her life which Sebhat spent to buy his Range Rover. But Sebhat and his colleagues are still hiding behind the emotion they artificially fabricated among those who live on “ slave” wages, claiming Tigreans are under attack. The fact however is the Tigrean workers on strike have more in common with the Oromo, Amhara, Gurage , and Dorze “slave” wage earners than they have with Sebhat and colleagues.
Yes, people who speak the same language do not necessarily have the same political, social, and economic interest. However people who do not share the same language but live on similar “slave” wages might.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: በኩሓ ትግራይ ሰራተኞች ስራ አቆሙ ፣ በትግራይ ልዩ ሃይል ተከበዋል

Post by Revelations » 08 Aug 2019, 19:40

ትግራይ የሠራተኞች አመጽ ቀጥሉዋል

በትግራይ ትላንት የተቀሰቀሰው የጉልበዝ ብዝበዛ ያስመረራቸው ሠራተኞች አመጽ ተጠናክሮ መቀጠሉን የአተና የሕዝብ ግንኙነት ሀላፊው አምዶም ገ/ሥላሴ ይፋ አድርጉዋል። ያንብቡት ሼር ያድርጉት

እምቢተኝነቱ ቀጥለዋል !
<><><><>

በኲሓ ትናንት የጀመረው #የላብ_ኣደሮች እምቢተኝነት እየቀጠለ ነው። በትግራይ በርካታ ህዝባዊ ጥያቄዎች በየኣከባቢው እየተበራከቱ ይገኛሉ።

የህወሓት መንግስት ጥያቄዎቹ ለማፈን የትግራይ ልዩ ሃይልና ኣቅጣጫ ለማስቀየር ይጠቅማሉ የተባሉ የዲያስፖራ የፕሮፖጋንዳ ጋጋታ እየተጠቀመ መጥተዋል።

፩) ይላብ ዓደሮች ጥያቄ

፪) የወረዳችን ይመለስልን ጥያቄ

፫) ቤቶቻቸው እየፈረሰባቸው ያሉ ዜጎች

፬) የዩኒቨርስቲ ተማሪዎች ጥያቄ(የደብረማርቆስና የወልድያ ተማሪዎች)ና ሌሎች ጥያቄ እያገረሹ ይገኛሉ።

የህወሓት መንግስት በየኣቅጣጫው እየተነሱ ያሉት ህዝባዊ ጥያቄዎች ባላየ ከማለፍ ሳያማሃኝ ሊመልስ ይገባዋል።

#ዘመናዊ_ባርነት_እናወግዛለን !

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: [UPDATE] በኩሓ ትግራይ ሰራተኞች ስራ አቆሙ ፣ በትግራይ ልዩ ሃይል ተከበዋል

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 Aug 2019, 19:51

Do they look like primitive savage Amhara all over throwing stones and burning buildings or they look like they are lined up to buy ticket for the new movie out today in one of the American suburb city???

Tigrayans are demanding woyane to regain their lands of Qebo, Metema yohannes, Abraha jira, Tahtay Armachiho, Enddabat, Duba Erqi, Adi Arkay and Beida.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 08 Aug 2019, 21:49, edited 1 time in total.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 08 Aug 2019, 20:17

The idiotic yederg lij named Nebiyu Sohlemikal must be killed, he is the one dirty kiftaf AndirtanAmharu wedishermuta who is instigating this thing. That idiot banda wedishermuta should evicted from Tigray or imprisoned in one of mount Rasdejen's deep caves. The Andom Gebrerikus ba'stard ho'moshenay dikala must be smothered and consumed by a wild animal.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Aug 2019, 21:10

Abdelaziz wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 20:17
The idiotic yederg lij named Nebiyu Sohlemikal must be killed, he is the one dirty kiftaf AndirtanAmharu wedishermuta who is instigating this thing. That idiot banda wedishermuta should evicted from Tigray or imprisoned in one of mount Rasdejen's deep caves. The Andom Gebrerikus ba'stard ho'moshenay dikala must be smothered and consumed by a wild animal.
Sister Abi-gail,

I think the Tigrayan brother Nebiyu is smart guy. He is not emotional like you or Mehari who don't see far from their nose... I understand he talked a lot of things that don't make you happy.. But that is the fact.. It is bitter truth to swallow....If I were the citizen of the least important killil Tigray with little to none resources and encircled by "enemies" you have created in the last 27 years, I would endorse brother Nebiyu. He is just honest and broad minded Tigrayan brother...He can envision how life is going to look like for agame once you separate... No recognition from anybody, landlocked and encircled by enemies with almost no resources is death penalty for your Tigray..

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 Aug 2019, 21:51

Hawzen wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 21:10
Abdelaziz wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 20:17
Sister Abi-gail,

I think the Tigrayan brother Nebiyu is smart guy. He is not emotional like you or Mehari who don't see far from their nose... I understand he talked a lot of things that don't make you happy.. But that is the fact.. It is bitter truth to swallow....If I were the citizen of the least important killil Tigray with little to none resources and encircled by "enemies" you have created in the last 27 years, I would endorse brother Nebiyu. He is just honest and broad minded Tigrayan brother...He can envision how life is going to look like for agame once you separate... No recognition from anybody, landlocked and encircled by enemies with almost no resources is death penalty for your Tigray..

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
A wise wild dog hunter identifies to pray the worthless cannot cope with herds of dogs Nebiyu than Girmay Berhe the wisest Tigrayan I have ever seen even wiser than Meles, no question in my mind.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 08 Aug 2019, 22:38, edited 1 time in total.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 08 Aug 2019, 22:20

Hawazen, you bi'tch Akelesinkul-Hamasenit diqala tra'nny, are you begging to su'ck the werada son of derg soldier and Hamasen [deleted] mother?
THe AmharuAndirtan illiterate Nebeiyu will be assassinated very soon, he is no less an enemy of Tigray than the ligagagam booshtiew Abiot Madiat, you better go and su'ck him before he is decapitated.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 Aug 2019, 22:39

Abdelaziz wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 22:20
Hawazen, you bi'tch Akelesinkul-Hamasenit diqala tra'nny, are you begging to su'ck the werada son of derg soldier and Hamasen [deleted] mother?
THe AmharuAndirtan illiterate Nebeiyu will be assassinated very soon, he is no less an enemy of Tigray than the ligagagam booshtiew Abiot Madiat, you better go and su'ck him before he is decapitated.
Amen!!!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Aug 2019, 03:12

If they don't like working for my TPLF, they need to get out of my country! We will bring Chinese workers to do the job. I am serious!