Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: [VIDEO] የባሌ ሕዝብ ተራበ ፣ ኦህዴድ/ኦዴፓ ግን የመራባቸውን ዜና ውድቅ አድርጎታል

Post by Ethoash » 13 Aug 2019, 07:10

Dawi,
Prof. Ezkeal Gabisa and his Mogassa was funny i wish he did not told that story... it is self destruction...
anyhow what u say about Menelik "colonized" others and left people alone to practice their own culture & use their own language; that is a No! No!. equally funny.. then tell me why we have name such ask Ezkeal, and በቀለ ገርባ፣ አበበ በቂላ፣ የመሳስሉት።

by the way what u r saying also funny, just because British practice colonization, u cant conclude that they will love it if Nazi colonized them.. no body want harm or colonization on themselves .. so both the oromo and the Menelik colonization was wrong .. but what u have to deal is what is present today.. if last colonizer was Amhara then u have to deal with them because the oromo colonization is long gone or dead.. so what is the point compering the two.. in olden day colonization is fact of life.. but what we fight is the left over..

if u want to see the effect of Menelik colonization all you have to do is see Addis Ababa that is a prefect example what Amhara plan was ...the funny thing is those who are colonized speaking Amharic at the cost of their own language this one of the biggest achievement and they speak about it as if there is no ጎስኝነት in Addis Ababa.... what more ጎስኝነት do u want then that ..

now go to HARAR OROMO CITY .. people speak more then five language... if your are merchant when u have oromo customer u speak Afan oromo and next if u have Somali customer u switch to Somali even Arabic etc etc.. i saw this on my own eyes. i used to be one language advocate once i see that people can learn more then one language i change my view if u go to South they also speak five language... when u make all language equal and u stop interfering in language people start picking up language..

another thing in Addis Ababa to find out how ጎስኞች እንደሆኑ ለማወቅ ከፈለግህ speak in Afan oromia they will tell u to switch to Amharic .. even call you ጎስኛ.. or make fun of you how u speak Amharic and make ashamed of your language Amhara doesnt use force they use insult to force u to speak their language..

even in USA it is very well known fact the kids doesnt want to be different, if they do they will be bullied so the kid try to take the part .. they try to be they belong.. etc. at least in USA it is recognized and they r working hard to minimize it. but not in Ethiopia it is open secret that Amhara in Addis bully every other ethnic .. even take ur example about "ቁ* መቁረጥ" how upset Dr. Son ... u said it is a joke.. do u know how joke work it only work if u have a victim ..you make fun of other that make the joke work but if the joke is on you u dont feel it is joke anymore..

about "ቁ* መቁረጥ" i think all oromo should be very proud of it, it is great culture that stop the Amhara colonization dead on it track .. look do u see one Christian Somalia u dont see u know why because they practice "ቁ* መቁረጥ" .... in oromo those who doesnt practice "ቁ* መቁረጥ" end up Christianize and colonized and make them change their name and make them ashamed of their culture and so on..

one more "ቁ* መቁረጥ" that i want talk about is Vasectomy
Vasectomy is also known as “male sterilization.” A surgeon cuts and seals off the tubes that your sperm pass through to reach your testicles. It’s the most effective birth control.... Vasectomy doesnt means you lose your function u still enjoy life without producing unwanted children

understand the sociology of why people having ten kids . the short answer is they think.. በሚያረጁበት ግዜ ልጆቻቸው ይጦራቸዋል። ልጆች ሀብት ናቸው ብለው ይላሉ። ለዚህም ነው ጦራ አታሳታኝ የሚባለው። so to encourage people to have only two kids the government must promised to cover the old age with old age benefit .. if everyone know the government going to take care of them then it would not be necessary to have large family ...

for all this we need public health education to do that the artist must write dram and tell the story .. how this policy work with the entertainment value... promoting Vasectomy, and birth control having two childminder even making documentary might help this is must be number one job of the health minister otherwise what he is doing ... i am not joking about population growth that is why we have all the conflict and we have all the unemployment , and poverty, and unhappy people..

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 14 Aug 2019, 00:03

ባለተራው ኬኛ ቡድን "ረሃብ ችግር እስራት ስደትን ወዘተ አታሰሙኝ ፣ እሱን ኬኛ አልልም ፣ እናንተም አትበሉ" ብሏል ::
ግን እናንተ ለተራበ መጮህን አትዘንጉ!

sun wrote:
12 Aug 2019, 18:58
Revelations wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 07:46

Revelation,
The Judas incarnation! :mrgreen:

Hmm...

You are constantly vomiting your own bad feelings against anything and everything Oromo just to cover up and hide the inter Amara carnage and mutual slaughtering that shocked and still shocking the country and the whole world beyond belief.

Oromos and their friends intervened and stopped the barbaric spreading carnage that happens to be under control now even though old habits may still resurface if Oromos and their may come to forget the slaughterings which you want to paint with honey and make out of it lots money. All your non stop rantings and braying are meant to divert attention and decentralize your patented familiar northern carnage to the southern areas, specially to the rich and beautiful Oromo country. Get your sinful d!rty red ar$$$ hole up from the chair and go out to build one or two clean water wells for the wretched poor Amara people instead of feeding them only your usual pink manna cake from the sky above.

Dumb like the dirty and rusty door knob!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 14 Aug 2019, 04:17

Ethoash wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 07:10
Dawi,
Prof. Ezkeal Gabisa and his Mogassa was funny i wish he did not told that story... it is self destruction...
anyhow what u say about Menelik "colonized" others and left people alone to practice their own culture & use their own language; that is a No! No!. equally funny.. then tell me why we have name such ask Ezkeal, and በቀለ ገርባ፣ አበበ በቂላ፣ የመሳስሉት።
Ethoash,

"Colonized" in quotes is what B. Gerba types implicate.

The following Achamyeleh Tamiru's story shall explain what we already know growing up. Bekele Gerba is a Mogassa! I knew it all along! :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 Aug 2019, 08:07

Dawit,

in what language should i tell u,

oromo Mogassa is wrong and
Amhara Mogassa is also wrong
it doesnt matter what phd. Ezkeal,said or not said

i did not see the video i will see it when i have time then i will give u my full answer but i will tell u universal truth until then..

ያው የማወቀው ተረት ተረት ነው ። ኦሮሞ መብት የለውም በዚህ በዚህ ምክን ያት ። ስለዚህ አርፎ ይቀመጥ። Ato Achamyeleh Tamiru አፈ ጮለው መሆኑ ማንም ያወቀዋል

i told u before British colonized almost the whole world. but when Nazi try to colonized the British, British cry foul... today everyone said Nazi Nazi even the black Africa forgetting what the British did..

my point is just because oromo did their mogassa it doesnt give right for the Amhara to do Mogassa on oromo..

even amhara think mogassa is right ... then to make MOgassa u must have power u must always ready for war.. that is what happened in oromia time the loser accepted mogassa had the loser win they will not accept mogassa the same way the oromo will fight u to stop you to imposed your mogassa

i know u will say the oromo must forget the Amhara mogassa okay let everyone forget about Amhara mogassa now how we going to go forward... that is the question

r Amhara willing to learn Afan oromia if they want to settled in oromia or they try to impose their mogassa tactfully... or they will accept this small price to keep the unity and the peace what is there choice.. understanding this fact is very important

እንጂ የኦሮሞን ሞጋሳን እያነሳህ ብሽሽቅ ማንንም አይጠቅምም። የፈለግህው በለው ኦሮሞ ከአሁን በኋላ በአማራ አይገዛም ፤ ተግዶም ባህሉን አይተውም። ኦሮምም ብቻ አይደለም ሁሉም ጎሳዎች ይህንን እምነት ተቀብለዋል ። እንዴት አረገው ነው አማሮች ይህንን ሁሉ ጎሳ ለማሞኘት የሚሞክሩት ። እንደው በቀላሉ ፈደራሊዝምን ተቀብሎ አማርኛን የፈደራል ቋንቋ አረጎ መቀጠል እንደትርፋቸው ቆጥረው ። ጎመን ቤጤና በለው እንደመቀመጥ የቆጡን አወርድ ብላ የብብቷን ጣለች እንዳት ሆኑ። ባይ ነኝ።

አረ በኤርትራ እንማር ፤ ኤርትራኖች የጠየቁት በጣም ቀላል ነበር በቋንቋችን እንማር በርሳችን እንስትዳደር፣ የመሬታችንን ሀብት እንቆጣጠርም እንጠቀምበትም እናም ፈደራል ታክስ እንከፍላለን መንጌ የዛን ግዜ አማርኛ የፈደራል ቋንቋ ተማሩ እንጂ ሁሉንም ቢፈቅድላቸው አይገነጠሉም ነበር። አራዳ መለስ የክልል ባንዲራ ጨምራበት ለኦሮሞውም ለሱማሌውም በመስጠት ኢትዬዽያን አቆይተውልናል አሁን አማራ ከዚህ ዘልፈጥ ካለ በጮሌው እፉ በማታለል ። ታሪክን በመቀልበስ ኦሮሞን ወራሪ ነው ። መጤ ነው የፈለገው ነገር ብል መጨረሻው አቅም ነው መልሱን የሚስጠው ታድያ አማራው አቅም አለው ውይ ከሁሉ ለመጣላት ። በጦርነት ከተሽነፍ ደግሞ ሁሉን ነገር እንደሚያጣ ተረድቶዋል ውይ ይህንን ብቻ ለአማራዎች አስረዱልኝ።
ወሬ ስልችቶኛል አቅም አለች ሁ ውይ ።። ነው ጥያቄ ከሌላች ሁ ታድያ በመስጠት በመቀበል በስላም መጨረስ አማራጭ ነው።

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 14 Aug 2019, 20:09

Rev,

I wouldn't distress if I were you. It will be a nice addition to the center of the city; remember it is not at the expense of tax payers money. Note, the last swimming facility open for public in AA was built during HIM; it is sad that public facilities dwindled after land nationalization by Derg; It should have grown; EPRDF destroyed all the open spaces including kebele halls, by building S*hitt.

It is about time EPRDF have change of mind; at the end of the day and when it is done, Abiy has promised to open it for public with possibly nominal fee to maintain. It shall be self sustaining.

In other wards, It is a public community center; the river project is included and part of the palace project. They've talked about having a huge parking facility for paying visitors. In an African capital, such facility is overdue.

For those who don't know, one important infrastructure that is being built following river is sewage pipe and treatment facilities; badly needed in AA.

Cheers!
Revelations wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 16:35

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 14 Aug 2019, 20:34

Ethio,

Did you know that Menelik paid cash to free folks Oromo leaders sold as slaves?

Did you know Bekele Gerba was a Mogassa? :lol:

The above are not rhetorical questions.

The video talked about them.
Ethoash wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 08:07
Dawit,

in what language should i tell u,

oromo Mogassa is wrong and
Amhara Mogassa is also wrong
it doesnt matter what phd. Ezkeal,said or not said

i did not see the video i will see it when i have time then i will give u my full answer but i will tell u universal truth until then..

ያው የማወቀው ተረት ተረት ነው ። ኦሮሞ መብት የለውም በዚህ በዚህ ምክን ያት ። ስለዚህ አርፎ ይቀመጥ። Ato Achamyeleh Tamiru አፈ ጮለው መሆኑ ማንም ያወቀዋል

i told u before British colonized almost the whole world. but when Nazi try to colonized the British, British cry foul... today everyone said Nazi Nazi even the black Africa forgetting what the British did..

my point is just because oromo did their mogassa it doesnt give right for the Amhara to do Mogassa on oromo..

even amhara think mogassa is right ... then to make MOgassa u must have power u must always ready for war.. that is what happened in oromia time the loser accepted mogassa had the loser win they will not accept mogassa the same way the oromo will fight u to stop you to imposed your mogassa

i know u will say the oromo must forget the Amhara mogassa okay let everyone forget about Amhara mogassa now how we going to go forward... that is the question

r Amhara willing to learn Afan oromia if they want to settled in oromia or they try to impose their mogassa tactfully... or they will accept this small price to keep the unity and the peace what is there choice.. understanding this fact is very important

እንጂ የኦሮሞን ሞጋሳን እያነሳህ ብሽሽቅ ማንንም አይጠቅምም። የፈለግህው በለው ኦሮሞ ከአሁን በኋላ በአማራ አይገዛም ፤ ተግዶም ባህሉን አይተውም። ኦሮምም ብቻ አይደለም ሁሉም ጎሳዎች ይህንን እምነት ተቀብለዋል ። እንዴት አረገው ነው አማሮች ይህንን ሁሉ ጎሳ ለማሞኘት የሚሞክሩት ። እንደው በቀላሉ ፈደራሊዝምን ተቀብሎ አማርኛን የፈደራል ቋንቋ አረጎ መቀጠል እንደትርፋቸው ቆጥረው ። ጎመን ቤጤና በለው እንደመቀመጥ የቆጡን አወርድ ብላ የብብቷን ጣለች እንዳት ሆኑ። ባይ ነኝ።

አረ በኤርትራ እንማር ፤ ኤርትራኖች የጠየቁት በጣም ቀላል ነበር በቋንቋችን እንማር በርሳችን እንስትዳደር፣ የመሬታችንን ሀብት እንቆጣጠርም እንጠቀምበትም እናም ፈደራል ታክስ እንከፍላለን መንጌ የዛን ግዜ አማርኛ የፈደራል ቋንቋ ተማሩ እንጂ ሁሉንም ቢፈቅድላቸው አይገነጠሉም ነበር። አራዳ መለስ የክልል ባንዲራ ጨምራበት ለኦሮሞውም ለሱማሌውም በመስጠት ኢትዬዽያን አቆይተውልናል አሁን አማራ ከዚህ ዘልፈጥ ካለ በጮሌው እፉ በማታለል ። ታሪክን በመቀልበስ ኦሮሞን ወራሪ ነው ። መጤ ነው የፈለገው ነገር ብል መጨረሻው አቅም ነው መልሱን የሚስጠው ታድያ አማራው አቅም አለው ውይ ከሁሉ ለመጣላት ። በጦርነት ከተሽነፍ ደግሞ ሁሉን ነገር እንደሚያጣ ተረድቶዋል ውይ ይህንን ብቻ ለአማራዎች አስረዱልኝ።
ወሬ ስልችቶኛል አቅም አለች ሁ ውይ ።። ነው ጥያቄ ከሌላች ሁ ታድያ በመስጠት በመቀበል በስላም መጨረስ አማራጭ ነው።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Aug 2019, 06:54

Dawi wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 20:34
Ethio,

Did you know that Menelik paid cash to free folks Oromo leaders sold as slaves?

Did you know Bekele Gerba was a Mogassa? :lol:

The above are not rhetorical questions.

The video talked about them.
what u r saying king Menelik is okay with slavery trade, he have to buy back slave this is approving the trade...by taking part with it...what he should have done was abolished slavery and free all slave not one or two that he can manged to free .... what guaranty is there another slave driver will not capture them and sale them again....

about your buddy Achamyeleh Tamiru ..you can buy his history ተረት ተረት።

once a great man said .. if u want by force we r ready, if u want by peace we r ready, if u want by vote we r ready but talk is over...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Aug 2019, 07:09

about swimming poot. and tennis court.. i think that is was of money Dr. Abiy should have gone to Gohan Hotel which is closest to him .. Hilton might be too expensive to him ... now just imagine Dr. Abiy motorcade and his body guard closing the whole Gohan Hotel and road that lead to palace..in second thought is he going to swim by himself or with local too. just imagine Gohan swimming pool water never changed for the five years and grow ዋልጌ and turn in to green from blue..and the water is so cold .. i dont see any problem because Dr.Abiy is people kings so he must live like people do.. now another problem if his wife want to swim or his children want to swim in different time .. the army must be dispatched to watch over them this can be every week when ever his children have their friend come over ... so as i stateed above we dont need to spend money to put swimming poor inside the palace when we have next door ..by the way Gohan have tennis court all Dr. Abiy have to do is wait for his turn to play ... if he have world class guest then he have to book in advice.

foot notice.. Dr. Abiy health is very important for our nation if he is well we will have a great leader so we should give his health first class treatment by giving him Hilton swimming pool pass.. even so i know those white how have room doesnt want the local to swim in that pool, first it make the pool crowded and some of them are racist so if a black PM come and swim might change their attitude