Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

A top Tech scientist and researcher in prestigious German university , Dr Gerekidan, son of South Tigray.

Post by Abdelaziz » 08 Aug 2019, 05:50

The we'rada bloodthirsty criminal ye she'rmuta lij ligagam fagat abiyot madiat who suffers from extreme jealousy driven hate of Tigreans is planning to copy the program of international Tigrean intellectual symposium. The werada illiterate fa'gat is planning to create an association of International Ethiopian intellectuals coz he felt jealous to see Tigrean intellectuals gathered from 52 countries. Dinqiem stealing someone's plan! Leba Ye
[deleted] lij, he is a monkey addicted to copying his masters without thanking them. This fetata hepatitis patient ligagam is horrible copycat.

ze_shewa

Re: A top Tech scientist and researcher in prestigious German university , Dr Gerekidan, son of South Tigray.

Post by ze_shewa » 08 Aug 2019, 09:57

ጉሬዛ wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 07:13
I am only interested to insert my ZUZU in that sexy heavy accented Tigrawetay Mouth. Forget about that dude who is Taxi driver 🚖
ጉሬዛ wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 07:13
I am only interested to insert my ZUZU in that sexy heavy accented Tigrawetay Mouth. Forget about that dude who is Taxi driver 🚖
:lol: