Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

mollamo
Member
Posts: 586
Joined: 12 Dec 2018, 12:22

Re: Prove them Oromo: ኦሮሚያ የምትባል ሀገር በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ መፍጠር አትችልም።” – አቶ መኮንን ዶያሞ

Post by mollamo » 08 Aug 2019, 01:54

weygude the truth coes out . Oromos are minorities even in the killile the lead

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23285
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Prove them Oromo: ኦሮሚያ የምትባል ሀገር በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ መፍጠር አትችልም።” – አቶ መኮንን ዶያሞ

Post by Degnet » 08 Aug 2019, 02:41

mollamo wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 01:54
weygude the truth coes out . Oromos are minorities even in the killile the lead
This is true

Marc
Member
Posts: 228
Joined: 27 Jun 2017, 01:52

Re: Prove them Oromo: ኦሮሚያ የምትባል ሀገር በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ መፍጠር አትችልም።” – አቶ መኮንን ዶያሞ

Post by Marc » 08 Aug 2019, 03:59

Degnet wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 02:41
mollamo wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 01:54
weygude the truth coes out . Oromos are minorities even in the killile the lead
This is true
Real Oromos are not more than 10 million, and most are still following cows tail and ignorant of politics. They need to settle and stop expansion following their backward lubba or geda, and get basic education. Their most advanced educated and most handsome man is Taye Dendda lol

banebris2013
Member
Posts: 499
Joined: 09 Apr 2013, 20:53

Re: Prove them Oromo: ኦሮሚያ የምትባል ሀገር በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ መፍጠር አትችልም።” – አቶ መኮንን ዶያሞ

Post by banebris2013 » 08 Aug 2019, 09:53

Marc wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 03:59
Degnet wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 02:41
mollamo wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 01:54
weygude the truth coes out . Oromos are minorities even in the killile the lead
This is true
Real Oromos are not more than 10 million, and most are still following cows tail and ignorant of politics. They need to settle and stop expansion following their backward lubba or geda, and get basic education. Their most advanced educated and most handsome man is Taye Dendda lol
I think you have to first learn how to use toilet and stop [email protected]@ting on open street. Then feed yourself and stop begging. Then get treated for your leprosy. GURAA BICHAA

Post Reply